Annoying Guest

Lunatic

 

❤∀❤)ノ Everyone Thank you for comment,wait and reading this fic ㅠㅠ~ i thought no one wait this fic

≧◡≦ i will try to update as soon as i can~

but forgive me for the typo and bad grammar, i am still bad in english and this is my first story too ㅠㅠ

first chapter is up ^^ please enjoy~

 

(oh yeah~ "normal text" that mean they are speaking in korean and "bold text" that means they are speaking in chinese)

 


Exo dorm seemed quiet in this morning, considering the residents who still in the deep slumber. Five handsome and multitalented singer and dancer from group called EXO-M are lived here. As the popular and famous boys group with endless schedule, make them so hard to get free day like today. Their manager said they got one week vacation to take a rest.So they are spending all their time to sleep in the first day of their one week vacation.

 

8 AM, still no sign of anyone already awake. A quiet atmosphere blends with chilly air and sound of the rain, make all people don’t want to get up from bed or leaving their blanket. So calm, no sounds that made. Only sound of rain and clock that can we heard.

 

But everything never last long, same with the atmosphere there. Suddenly, the bell is ringing. It means someone is in front of door. People inside the dorm are still in a deep slumber, so they didn’t hear anything.

Once or twice is fine for them… But the bell is keep ringing, never stop.

Lay, the cute unicorn who was awakened by the sound of the bell rings is going out of his room and walking into the front door. Lay is glaring at the front door.

 

‘Who is that? Manager Hyung is going out for two days beside he has his own key, so that won’t be hyung. then who?’ though Lay in his mind.

‘What if that is sasaeng fans or the thief? aish that’s scary’ though lay again, little afraid if that was sasaeng fans who want know everything about him or other member. Still thinking, Lay choose to look at the Front door Cctv first  ( TAT~ I don’t know what that thing name).

 

But neither to see fans or his manager, he saw a cute boy who look like dumpling (well, my boyfriend call him dumpling XD) for a moment, Lay are hypnotized by the boy’s charm and beauty. Without lay realized, there’s someone behind him. Luhan the beauty deer is following him from behind. Luhan who was woken up from his beauty sleep, because the annoying bell rings. Luhan wants to pat lay’s shoulder, asking him who is the one in front of door but unfortunately, luhan look at the cctv that showing him the cute guy who has chubby and fluffy cheek that remind him about baozi (steamed bun). Suddenly his mind is full with urge to eat that cheeks.

The bell keeps ringing, and that makes the leader woke up. “What the hell?” Kris pulls his hair depressed. The dragon leader, who has never wake up this early in his weekend. He is angry at someone who keeps pressing the bell and disturb his sleep. he doesn’t know who. So Kris get out from his bed and his room to check it. In the way, he meets Chen who just woke up too. “Hyung what’s going on? Who is that? It’s annoying” ask chen as he complaint to his leader.

Kris shook his head “I don’t know, let’s check it out” told Kris to chen. They are walking together to the front door. They saw two men in front of door. Kris is running to them and look at the two.

“Why both of you here?” ask Kris but no answer from them.Chen poked luhan cheek, and still no response.

“Hyung, are they freezing? Oh no! Someone outside there freeze them! He or she must have the frost power! It’s scary! Hyung let’s hide” Chen shout pulling Kris’s hand.

 

Kris rolled his eyes, then Kris noticed lay’s hand point at something. He looked at the direction that lay’s hand pointed.

Chen is poking him now, but seems he doesn’t realize it. Kris is freezing too, made chen go into panic state again. “Leader is freezing too! He is really having frost power, I need to save my life” shout Chen as he hides behind luhan’s back.

Curious with someone in front of door, Chen peeks at the CCTV from behind luhan’s back. “Whoa, he is so fluffy, I want bite that cheek” whisper Chen, and he gets death glare from anyone.

Tao, the kungfu panda who just awake and saw all of his hyung killing his Jongdae hyung with their glare is running to them. “Gege what are you doing? Why you didn’t open the door?” ask Tao to all his hyung as he opened the front door. He saw the boy with black jacket.

Hey who are you? Why you keep ringing a bell huh?” Tao ask the boy in front of him.

Don’t you know, we are sleeping and you are freaking annoy us.” Tao keeps scolding to the boy who looks down to see a floor.

Are you fans? Or sasaeng fans? If yes, please go away” Tao looks at the boy coldly, the boy only shook his head as he heard ‘fans’ word.

Are you working here?” The boy said nothing nor shook his head.

Then what? Are you mute? And my face is here not on the floor! Look at me” Tao scold the boy more.

Okay, I will close the door” said Tao give up talking with the mysterious boy In front of him, he closed the door.

“Don’t close the door! I need your help please” The boy said in different language as he tilts his head up and look up to see Tao with his puppy eyes.

Okay you are not mute, but why-- erm can I hug you? “ Suddenly Tao’s voice became softer as he looked at the adorable boy in front of him. The cute boy with beautiful face, skin and hair. He likes cute and beautiful thing, he loves to hug the cute thing. So he wants to hug this thing, I mean this cute human in front of him so badly.

“Eung?” the boy looks at Tao cutely. Seems he doesn’t understand what he said. Without that boy agreement, Tao hugged him tightly.

“Yah!” shout the boy that still shocked by Tao sudden hug. The boy is pushing him, try to release his body from hug.

“It’s okay I just want hug you because you are cute, are you Korean?” ask Tao still hugging the boy. The boy nodding endlessly and hugging the panda boy back, so happy there’s someone who can understand his language.

“What is your name?” ask Tao, jumping in happiness with the boy.

Without two boys realize, people behind them are glaring to them, trying to kill his youngest with their stare.

“I think I will cook fried panda or panda soup for today” whisper Lay loudly.. don't know why, Lay has sudden urge to cook his youngest member.

“Sure,  I will have panda’s eyes as my keychain.” said luhan and kris in the same time.

Chen gulped as he heard is planning scary thing for the youngest.

 

“Well, My name is minseok, nice to meet you and please I need your help”


Sorry for bored and weird chapter, typo and bad grammar ㅠㅠ~

and Thank you for reading! °⌣°