Breakout

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat on the couch in the waiting room after walking back and forth from the door to the make-up table nervously.

"The first place nominee for 14th June 2013 Music Bank K-Chart are Cho Young Pil sunbaenim and EXO." the male MC announced. You eyes peered at the screen as you saw the twelve members standing on the stage, with nervous written all over their faces.

Who is the winner for today? Let's see the result now." the male MC continued.

You clasp your hands and started praying, "Please win."

Your breath hitched as you watched the scores slowly unveil. You gritted your teeth in worry and closed your eyes last minute, having the excitement getting to you.

The sound of the result having revealed was heard, you gulped and waited for the MCs to announce the winner. "Yes, EXO. Congratulations!" the female MC announced.

"YES!!!!" you scream in joy, jumping up and down in the waiting room by yourself.  "They did it!" you cheered, pumping your fist in the air.

You looked at the members, each of them had happiness written all over their faces as soon as the result was announced. 

"Please say afew words." the female MC requested as the male MC handed Suho a microphone. "Firstly, very thankful for giving us such a big award."

Your gaze soften as you looked at the leader who got emotional at the moment, "Suho....." you trailed off, smiling softly. You see the other members exchanging hugs while Suho tried to calm himself down to make a decent speech.

Tears involuntarily rolled down your cheeks as you recalled the times when the members spend their days in the practice room working hard to perfect their performances. You sniffled, trying to wiping away your tears.

"You've worked hard!" a deep voice shouted, sounding full of energy. You grinned, "They're back." 

"First win!" you cheered, running to the giant rapper as he returned to the waiting room first, with the rest following behind. "We did it!" Chanyeol cheekily grinned, jumping along with you.

"Congratulations!!!!" you bit your lips to keep yourself from smiling too widely.

Your eyes lit up as you saw a purple haired male enter the waiting room. "Baekhyun!" you called, running over to him.

He looked up from the floor, smiling. He ran over to you and engulfed you into a warm hug that almost made you topple over. "Good job." you whispered into his ear, tightening the hug.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's shoulder shook and you could hear sobbing from him. "Baek, you guys did it." you soften up, trying to pull away. "Just stay like this." he croaked. "Why?" you asked.

"I look ugly when I cry." he reasoned. You chuckled and you pulled away, "It's not like I haven't seen you crying before."

"I look ugly." Baekhyun sulked, looking at the floor as his hair covered his face. "You're not. You're my prince charming." you convinced, pushing his chin upwards. "Congratulations." you grinned, wiping his tears away with your thumb.

A satisfied smile hung onto his face as he inched in to kiss. 

Jingles were sent to your toe as Baekhyun's lips moved along to your motion. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach as you placed your arms around his neck. A smile surfaced on your face as he s his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. You heart danced in joy as you felt happiness pump you up.

"Quit kissing in front of us!" Luhan groaned. The both of you pulled away in embarrassment and chuckled.

"Looks like someone is jealous." Baekhyun teased, throwing Luhan a look. "I'm her old brother for god's sake and I receive less attention than her boyfriend. Does that even make sense to you?" Luhan complained.

"Whatever, jealous brother of my girlfriend." Baekhyun jokingly rolled his eyes. "Come over here." you called, opening your arms. "That's more like it." Luhan nodded in agreement. 

"You've done well, Gege. Really." you congratulated. "Thanks for being by my side." Luhan said. "That's what sibling are for, apparently." you clicked your tongue, pulling away.

"Go on, at least I'm not the one crying like an ugly guy." Luhan laughed. "That's not nice!" you playfully hit him on the shoulder. "Be right back." you smiled, heading to the two leader at the corner of the room.

"Hey guys!" you called, pulling the both of the male closer for a hug. "Thank you so much for leading them." you said. "It's good that you know how hard it is for the two of us to tame ten wild children." Kris nodded cheekily.

You playfully rolled your eyes, "Don't you push it." 

You looked over and saw Taemin teasing Kai with his camera. "Taemin! Cut him some slack!" you scolded. Taemin chuckled as he shook his head, "Sorry, Hee. I've never seen Jongin cry like this before." 

"I guess so." you nodded, looking at Kai who was trying his best to dodge the camera. 

"Kids! Wrap up and let's go for dinner before we head to the fansign!" the manager called. "Let's eat Korean Beef!" Chanyeol suggested.

"Young, get ready." Baekhyun reminded, putting on his snapback on you. "I'm already done." you assured. "Let's head out!" Manager called, leading the boys as they followed behind him. 

Camera lights are flashed as everyone exited the building. "It's EXO!" a fan girl screamed.  "Get into the van now." Baekhyun whispered, loud enough for you to hear as he walked pass you.

"Isn't that Luhan's younger sister?" a fan girl called out, pointing to your direction. "." You cursed, biting your lips as you hurriedly went into the vehicle to avoid being recognised further.

Relieve washed over you as Baekhyun close the door shut and the vehicle started moving. "Do you guys think that you can win Music Core and Inkigayo?" you asked.

"It will be good that if we managed to win more trophies." Suho replied. Other groaned at his model answer. "Can you be more ambitious? Answer something like I believe we can do it!" Xiumin complained.

"Or you could say we will win it!" Chanyeol added. "Suho hyung is so boring." Sehun shook his head in disagreement. "That's why he's the leader." Kai smirked. "Be humble is what we should do." Suho lectured.

"That's why the fans call him the angel of EXO. It's not for fun." D.O commented. 

"What would you reward us if we won?" Baekhyun asked. "I don't know, maybe a treat from me?" you asked. "Eyyyy. We don't want a treat." Chanyeol rejected, scrunching his face.

"How about you make food for us?!" Kai suggested. The rest of the members cheered as they high-fived with the dancer. "Okay then." you nodded in agreement.

"We've reached, let's hurry up and grab a quick bite before we head to the fansign." Manager hyung reminded as he switched off the engines of the van.

-

"Finally home!" Tao groaned as he trudged into the house. "Go wash up and have a good sleep. You guys really did well tonight." you reminded. "What about you?" Baekhyun asked, rubbing his left eye. 

"Mr Byun, go to sleep after you wash up. I can go home by myself." you assured. "A kiss?" he asked, wrapping his arms around your neck.

"A quick one and we're done." you said, lips landing on his.

It didn't take awhile for you two to get cut off by the tired members in the house. "Get a room!" Chen yelled, throwing cushions at Baekhyun.

"Ouch!" Baekhyun yelped, rubbing his . "That's it for today, Baek. I don't think I can find you guys for Music Core and Inkigayo's stages. I've work." you frowned.

"It's okay. The company is more important than our stages." Baekhyun nodded in assurance. "I'm sorry, and congratulations in advance." you winked as you walked out of the door.

-

"It's EXO! Congratulations!" IU announced as she handed Suho the trophy. "Yes!" you yelp as you accidentally threw some of the important documents in the air. "Oh gosh!" you gasp, putting down your phone to pick up the documents.

After keeping the documents in the file, you called Baekhyun's phone.

"You guys did it again!" you cheered as soon as Baekhyun pick up the call. Laughter were heard from Baekhyun's side. "I love you so much." he said. 

"I love you too." you smiled widely, melting in delight under his words.

"Baekhyun! Hand the phone to us, we want to talk to Heeyoung!" Sehun complained. You chuckled as you shook your head at their fight to get the phone.

The door to your father's office clicked and you abruptly ended the call in a hurry as you resumed sorting the files. You feigned coughed as you placed your phone on the side of the table.

"I heard that you need to go home early tonight." SukJae asked. "Yeah." you replied casually. "You may go now, me and your mom are deciding to call it a day." he simply replied.

"Really?" you widened your eyes as you started pac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter