Schooling day

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what's your reason?" you asked. "I-i...." He stuttered. "Speak up." you hissed, impatiently. "I-i just.... Forget it." Kai sighed. "Stop fooling around. You joke too much, even when you are injured." you shifted uncomfortably. 

After awhile of awkward silence, you finally spoke up. "Alright, since you have nothing to say, I'll go. Rest well, same goes for both of you." you stood up, eyeing the older ones who are injured.

"Goodnight." Lay and Tao called.

-

The next day started as per usual, you waking up by Sehun and Luhan's tricks. 

"Mei, what lessons do you have today?" Luhan asked, adjusting to your walking pace. "Let me think.... English, Korean, English Literature, Maths, Physics, PE and last but not least, 3rd Language(Chinese)." you replied, counting the number of lessons you have.

"Busiest day of the week I guess?" he asked. You simply replied your brother with a small nodd. "What about you Hun?" Luhan turned his head right to Sehun who was currently having his Taco Bubbletea after breakfast. "Almost the same as Youngie I guess, I attend all the same classes as her." Sehun replied, half-chewing half-talking.

When you and the gang was about to enter the schools' main gate, a hoard of fangirls came swarming over EXO, as expected. "Ahhhhhh!! Oppa!!!!" Different names were being chanted and shouted out loud as the fangirls continued surrounding them, refusing to give way.

You, being the lucky one, got away from the female crowd before you get trapped inside the crowd. You looked at them and gave them the signal to head into the school first. As you continued walking into the school compound, you felt exceptionally weird today. As though something was going wrong today and had forgotten to do something really important. Your train of thoughts were interrupted by the a big crowd around you. This time, it wasn't a group of overly-excited girls. Instead, it was a much bigger crowd of schoolboys. 

Your eyes widened, realising the huge crowd around and mentally cursed yourself for actually forgetting to use the back gate of the school. "How can we actually forget that?" you sighed, shaking your head in disagreement. You forcefully gave a smile when you receive their love letters and presents. "Oh? Isn't that SNSD and APink?!" you pointed at the cafeteria. "SNSD and APINK!!!!" the boys shouted. Having raging hormones, the fanboys of yours ran towards the cafeteria without any hesitation.

-

'Let's meet at the rooftop today.' You saw the text from your Gege as you secretly check through your phone during class. "Miss Lee! Pay attention please!" Your Korean language teacher shouted. You almost jumped up from your seat and dropped your phone after hearing Miss Im shouting at you.

You pursed your lips when you finally replied your Gege. You tried to get Sehun's attention by doing many things. Waving frantically at him, whispering his name, pretend to drop stationaries. You even tried to throw something at him at him to grab his attention but you accidentally threw the small eraser bits at the student infront of him.

You pursed your lips once more, making sure you had aimed correctly at Sehun's head. When you were about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter