Confirmation

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It is confirmed that Miss Lee Heeyoung and I are dating. Please show us your support and we'll appreciate it deeply." Baekhyun announced, interlocking his hands with you. "I object!" Luhan shouted, jumping out of his seat furiously.

"Gege?!" you called out in shock, mouth gaping. "We object!" a sudden sharp scream erupted from the entrance. You and Baekhyun turned your heads towards the door. Fangirls lined up at the door, staring daggers at you, as if developing a plan to murder you.

Baekhyun planted a kiss on your forehead as he defensively pulled you behind him. 

"Leave our Baekhyun oppa alone will you?" the tallest of the fangirls snarled.

There was a flash of light that temporarily blinded your eyesight. When you regained your eyesight, the fear in you grew.

It was all of a sudden, you were alone. Baekhyun wasn't by your side, EXO members weren't at their seats. It was just the reporters, fangirls and you. 

The reporters blinded you with the camera flashes as you retreated into one corner. "Attack!" a high pitched scream declared. Heavy footsteps were heard, increasing the fear inside you. "Baekhyun..... Baekhyun....." you murmured, feeling the difficulty to breath.

Tears start to swell under your eyes, your throat muscles were closing in and threatening to cut off the air supply. You coughed in agony, feeling yourself choking.

You shut your eyes and screamed as you saw the fangirls nearing you. Suddenly, everything went black.

You shot up in bed, with beads of cold sweat decorated on your forehead. "Good thing it was a dream." you murmured, slipping out of bed to wash up.

You came out of the shower with a towel surrounding your neck. Heaving a deep sigh, you looked outside the yard. "This will be the last of the last." 

Your handphone sounded as you attempt to tie up your hair. 

From: Baekkie<3

Good morning baby. I supposed you've woke up, considering it's ten already. Are you coming to watch our goodbye stage? If so, be here by eleven :) Remember to have breakfast, it's going to be a long day later on. Can't wait to see you later on, I miss you so much. Love you <3

To: Baby Girl<3

From: Baby Girl<3

I didn't have a good morning. I had a nightmare :( I can't wait to see you too, love you too!

To: Baekkie<3

Your lips curled upwards, eyes turning crescent as you read the message again and again. You walked back into the shower room with a change of your favourite clothes, since it one of the most important day in your life.

You came out of the shower room wearing black skinny jeans, a casual tee topped off with a denim jacket and a snapback. You glanced at the clock, noticing that twenty minute had already flew pass. You took a red foldable clutch and headed downstairs.

"Medication." you remembered, placing a piece of plain bread into your mouth as you searched for the bottle of pills you have to bring. "Got it." you grinned victoriously as you slipped your toes into a pair of black high heels and head off.

"SBS broadcasting station please." you mentioned, closing the door shut as the taxi driver drove off.

"Sorry Baek, I'm reaching there soon but I'll be late." you apologised, answering your phone. "It's alright, we're done with our first round of rehearsal. Did you have you medications with you?" he asked. "Yeah I got them." you nodded.

"What did you have for breakfast?" he asked. You bit you lips, "Salad." You could imagine him frowning as he replied, "Weird, I thought we finished the salad last night." 

"Not really, there was still a small bowl in the fridge." you lied, praying that he wouldn't see through your lie. "Stop lying, seriously did you eat a piece of plain bread again?" he groaned in frustration. 

You heaved a deep sigh, "Yeah I did." you confessed.

"Young, you have to eat your breakfast even before you eat your medications." he reminded. "Not that I don't know, Baek." you moaned lazily. "Grab some sandwiches before you come up." he mentioned.

"Can I just not eat the medications." you pleaded, taking out your snapback as you raked your hair with your fingers. "I'll ask Luhan hyung to consider that." he threatened. "Fine, I'll get it later." you pouted in defeat.

"Was it the same nightmare you had the previous nights?" Baekhyun asked. You gulped, "Yeah." 

"It must be the medication. Next time when you have those nightmares, remember to call me." he softly reminded. "Baek, I'm not a child anymore." you chuckled. "Just call, I know you can't fall asleep again after a nightmare unless you hear my voice." Baekhyun said. You could accurately imagine him grinning like a cheeky monkey over the phone right at this instant.

"Sure, continue being cheeky." you frowned, crossing your arms against your chest. "I really miss you. Love you to the moon and back." Baekhyun cleared his voice, changing the topic. "I love you too." your heart melted into sweet puddle of goo under his sweet words.

"What are you doing now?" you asked, admiring the view outside the window. "Nothing much. We're in the waiting room." he revealed. "Isn't it boring? There's nothing inside the room." you asked. "It's like school. You can't go anywhere and do anything you want in here. Stylist noona and cordi noona walking around like crazy." he grumbled.

"Strange comparision you got there." you laughed.

"Baek, do you want anything drinks?" you asked, spotting one cafe near the broadcasting station. "One Americano will do." he replied.

-

"Here's your americano." you told Baekhyun, walking into the waiting room. "Heeyoung!" the rest of the members called in unison, creating a deafening call that echoed in the hallways. "Seesh you guys are noisy." you grinned, exchanging hugs with each of them.

"I missed you." Baekhyun whispered into your ears,  biting on your earlobe sneakily. "Miss you too." you smiled cheesily at him. "Stop making out." Kris snapped.

"Oppa!" you shouted, flushing red. "Kris! You're an idol!" Suho reprimanded. "We're in our waiting room, Suho." Kris reminded. "There might be listening walls!" Chen laughed, teasing Suho.

"Yeah right." Kris jokingly rolled his eyes. "Where's mine." Luhan demanded, crossing his arms against his chest. "Here you go, childish gege." you pinched his nose as you handed him his drink.

"Love you so much." he grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter