~The Family House~

It's Got Nothing To Do With Luck (COMPLETED)
Well, this is chapter is when Yunnie returns home... enjoy!

Song: Trees by Keiko Matsui

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBgGBzWfB0k]

[Third Person POV]

Yunho slowly turned the handle, afraid of what might jump out at him.

"Ya! Hyung! You're back!" A high pitched voice shrieked, as Yunho felt two arms wrap around him.

"Ya! What the heck?" Yunho yelled trying to pry Junsu's hands away from his neck.

Junsu finally let go rolling and laughing on the floor. Yunho walked over to the white leather couch at the far end of the lounge room and slumped down.

"Yoochun ah, could you do a check on someone for me?"

"Sure, name and D.O.B" Yoochun said as he opened up his apple latptop.

"Lee ~~~~, 12th of June 1986" Yunho replied.

"Ya, Hyung, do you carry that laptop around everywhere?" Junsu asked.

"Probably uses it to watch 'special' videos" Changmin whispered, using his hands as quotation marks at the word special.

"Ya! I heard that Shim Changmin!" Yoochun snapped, his fingers a blurr on the keyboard.

"You guys are all so immature, I'm gonna go cook" Jae Joong said.

"Can you blame him, he is the youngest" Yunho laughed as Changmin pouted.

"Ya! Yunho, why are you checking her background?" Jae Joong called from the kitchen where bangs and clangs could be heard.

"Just curious" Yunho answered.

"Wah! She's cute!" Junsu exclaimed wide eyed at the screen as a picture of you appeared.

"Damn she's fine!" Changmin said.

"She's beautiful" Yunho said, mainly to himself.

"And clean" Yoochun said, Changmin and Junsu looked at Yoochun with raised eyebrows.

"What I mean is she has no criminal records or anything. She just doesn't seem like your type hyung" Yoochun looked at Yunho.

"I need a change" Yunho said satisfied, while the two other boys just drooled at your pictures.

"Ya! If anything touched my baby you two are dead" Yoochun said snatching the laptop away.

"Ya! Changmin ah! You've got a nose bleed!" Junsu screeched.

Everyone cracked up laughing as Changmin grabbed a handful of tissues.

"She's lucky you've got your eyes on her hyung" Yoochun said, carefully placing his laptop on his lap.

"It's got nothing to do with luck" Yunho said coldly.

*They all know I'm not superstitious, why do they keep saying stuff like that?*

"If she hadn't been so breathtaking she would never have caught my attention" Yunho continued.

"Then she's damn lucky she's cute" Jae Joong said walking back in.

"It's in her genes for gods sake!" Yunho snapped.

"But then it's lucky her parents met?" Changmin added.

"They fell in love, it has nothing to do with luck. Love has nothing to do with luck, you have to put the effort in" Yunho said, mainly to himself.

"Aww hyung, that's so deep" Changmin teased as he pretended to wipe away a tear.

*Babo*
Yunho got up and made his way towards the winding marble staircase.

"Hyung!" Junsu said.

"Come back" Yoochun said.

Changmin just sat there eyeing Jae Joong's Omelete, while Jae Joong ate it oblivous to Changmin's excited tastebuds.

"Hyung, can you share that? I mean if you eat too much you'll get fat"

"What? No! Get your own" Jae Joong moved the bowl to the side, he got up and ran away from the ever hungry Changmin.

From the top of the staircase Yunho looked down at his four brothers.
*If she was here, it would complete the picture*
Yunho made his way to the end of the corridor and closed the door behinds him as he went to his room.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

AN: Hey my beautiful readers!
This chapter was meant to be posted with the first one but becuase winglin was being silly I couldn't. Sorry if there are any typos and I hope you continue to support me. COMMENTS PLEASE! PLEASE!

bLoOMuSiCaL: Aww don't lose hope! I will make you believe! LOL
Updated!