~Excuse Me Miss~

It's Got Nothing To Do With Luck (COMPLETED)
You're stroy with Yunnie awaits.

~~~~ Indicates your name
*indicates a thought*

Song: Pretty Lady by Wheesung

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjlWnLZlnsM]

[Third Person POV]

"Ya ~~~~, he's been staring at you the whole time" your best friend said.

"Hee Bon ah... Shut Up" you warned her, your piercing eyes made her back away as you continued to clean.

You sneaked a look over at the tall, lean figure sitting by himself. His dark spiky hair framed his face perfectly and his dark eyes glistened in the dim light of the cafe. He looked up from his phone and caught you staring at him. You quickly diverted your attention to the cups on the bench, but from the corner of your eye you couldn't help but notice a small smile spread on his angular face.
*Aish! Such bad luck for him to catch you like that.*

"Ya! ~~~~ ah, people are waiting" You jumped as your boss' voice interrupted your train thought making you almost drop the cups you were polishing.

"Oh, sorry" you apologised, quickly putting the cups back on the bench where they were safer.

"Next please" you said wiping your wet hands on your black apron.

You were just about to go and clean some tables when a warm voice spoke to you from behind.

"Umm, excuse me miss" he said tugging at your sleeve.

It was him, "Umm Yes?" you said, your eyes darting around at the ground.

"I would like to pay now"

"Oh, yes. Please follow me sir" you gestured for him to follow you and pay at the front counter.

You turned away and was about to continue cleaning when he blocked your path. He looked at you up and down, leaned in closer to you and he reached his hand out towards your chest.
*Omo*

"Lee ~~~~" he read slowly tilting your name badge.

*Phew*
He chuckled as he heard you let out a sigh.

"I'm not that erted" he winked at you.

"Jung Yunho" he said with an outstretched hand.

You shook his hand and bowed. A stray strand of hair fell over your face and Yunho leaned and tucked it behind your ear. Your body stiffened at his touch and you could feel your face go extremely warm.

"You shouldn't let your hair hide that beautiful face of yours" He whispered.

*Did I just hear him right?*

"Thankyou" you whispered.

When you looked up again, he was gone. You caught a glimpse of his grey jacket as he turned around the corner. You looked over at Hee Bon to find her staring at you trying to supress her excitement. You dawdled over to her afraid of what she might say about your "moment" with the tall and handsome Yunho.

"He so likes you" she whispered happily.

"No, just overly confident" you said rolling your eyes.

"He gave me his number so that I can call him whenever you're working" she teased while toying around with the card, then she waved it around in front of your face.

"Really?" you asked sarcastically.

*Isn't he afraid that you might stalk him?*
She nodded and you took the opportunity to snatch the shiny black card out of her hand and throw it into the bin.

"What the Heck?!" she said

She snatched the card back out of the bin and held it up triumphantly. You shook your head in defeat as you turned around to face her.

"You're one lucky girl ~~~~ ah" she sighed

A small smile played across your face.
*If only I was*

"With my bad luck, it's probably going to end in tears" you pointed out to your best friend.

"Aww, don't say that, maybe Yunho oppa is different" she said rubbing your shoulder.

*I wish*

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

AN: Hey guys sorry if there are any typos but winglin was being lame and when I posted the first time only your comments showed. This is my second time, I reckon they better do some maitenence soon. GRRR. Well enjoy and Comments please! =P

URYE:Hey! Aww Thankyou!

D14: Aww! Hi Thanks! I Love Yunnie to, but my favourite will always be Yoochun.

aPPLeBeRRY-CHiCa: Hey there! Thanks for the nice comment. I will be changing the poster each time I post so you guys don't get bored. But then again you can never get bored of Yunnie's hotness! Thanks!

bLoOMuSiCaL: Hey, well I updated! Tell me what you think okay? Thanks for the nice comment. =D

ChaeYo: Hey, well with so many sweet comments how can I not? Thanks Comments please!

DBSK_iiLY: Aww you subscribed! I feel so loved! =D Yer, I tried to make it as original as I could. Well I hope you liked it, and please comment to tell me how I am doing!

yveT.Te: Of course, I am just too wonderful, but of course I know you would rather JJ! =P "Yoochun: Come Back" LOLZ