One Roof, One Room, One Bed

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

Hana POV

“What ever happened to what’s mine is yours, BABE.” I said sharply with emphasis on ‘Babe’. He just stared at me as if he didn’t know what the hell I was talking about so I lifted my finger with the finger to his view. “We’re married. REMEMBER?” I stated as I crooked a brow and placed both hands on my hips.

“Tch. We’ll settle this in court.” And Kyungsoo said with a smirk as he turned around to walk away. What a snotty bastard.

No POV

…2 days later…

The court room wasn’t full at all, the only views who had come were Exo and Min. They sat on different sides, Min had taken a seat behind Hana on the left, and Exo sat behind Kyungsoo on the right. Hatred could be sensed in the air even before Hana and Kyungsoo shot glares to eachother from across the room. Hana and Kyungsoo each had a lawyer by their side, however, Kyungsoo’s lawyer was no other than Chanyeol, whom he had begged about 2 days ago after the whole park incident.

*Flashback*

Kyungsoo had just angrily came home from the Park after meeting with Hana and found Chanyeol munching on some cheese puffs with the bowl on his lap as he watched the baseball game. Chanyeol turned around just as Kyungsoo stepped in the “Sup D.O.” he waved and went back to happily munching his cheese puffs.

“Yahh! I thought you left already!” Kyungsoo said from behind the couch Chanyeol was sitting on. Suddenly he paused in thought, “Wait, good thing you’re here. You went to law school right?” He asked.  Chanyeol grabbed the remote and turned off the tv, placed the half empty bowl of cheese puffs on the coffee table and stood up as he brushed his hands on his pants. He turned to face Kyungsoo before answering.

“Uhh.. for like a day! I swear man, it was the most boring day of my life. Everyone was all serious and what’s worst was, NO ONE LAUGHED AT MYJOKES. Seriously, who doesn’t laugh at my jokes?!” And that was true, even Chanyeol laughed at himself.

“Ohh boy… I guess I need to find myself a lawyer then.” Kyungsoo said, half worried. “I need to get things settled with Hana.”

“Psh, why get a lawyer when you have me.” Chanyeol said with a wide grin, pointing his two thumbs at himself. “I gotchu bro! Don’t worry!!!” He reassured, Kyungsoo.

*End of Flashback*

The Judge entered the court, everyone silenced and he took his position at his podium seat right in the middle where everyone was nicely in his view. The judge then took his gavel and knocked it on the wooden piece three times before announcing “Court is now in session.” He looked at the paperwork in front of him and asked, “ So Mr. and Mrs. Do , I see you have come to here to divorce, am I right?”

Hana and Kyungsoo answered with a “Yes” and the nod of the head.

“You see, Mr. and Mrs. Do , I don’t like you, as a matter of fact, I don’t like all of you.” The judge started, “ Have you two even tried to see from eye to eye, tried to get along? I mean, I have been married for 36 years now, not necessarily happily, but I love my wife even if she can be really annoying. A monster really….”

“Your point, your honor?” Hana asked, getting a bit impatient. She wanted the procedure to be over already so that she can go home and let go of all her worried and so did Kyungsoo, he was literally dying inside, he wanted to get the hell away from this place and get this over with. But things weren’t as easy as it seemed, especially with this judge.

“My point is, If you guys can’t make this work, neither of you will get the 3 million.” The judge announced and both Hana and Kyungsoo stood up immediately in terror.

“WHAT?!?!” They both shouted, towards the judge. Everyone gasped and bickered in the crowd. “This is insane!” Hana yelled. “Your honor!” Kyungsoo raised his voice. The annoyed judge slammed his gavel on his podium loudly to quiet down the court.

“Quiet!” He yelled, eyeing the crowd, then Hana and back at Kyungsoo. “For now, I am temporarily freezing the account of money. If you two can show me that this relationship can’t work, then I’ll grant your request. But for now…” He paused, leaving the two with suspense and anxiety.

“You two will have to live under the same roof for the next 10 months,” Hana and Kyungsoo looked at each other in shock with their mouths open, “the court will provide you guys with a home so we can monitor you. Plus, you have to attend marriage counseling every two weeks, together. If one of you misses a meeting, you for sure won’t be having the 3 million. Arasseo?” The judge clarified. The duo hated the idea so much.

“Ne…” They said unexcitedly, deep inside, they resented this entire thing.

“Then it’s decided. Court adjourned.” He ended with the knock of his gavel on the wood.

Everyone exited the room and met outside. Hana and Min were at the bottom of the stairs and Exo was on top.

“Hana! Eotteoke?! Why couldn’t you guys have just split the money? Look at the mess you’re in now.” Min whined and worried. Hana remained a calm appearance but she was freaking out inside,

“Min, I don’t know what to do. Ugh, I’m so stupid.” Hana told her best friend. Min calmed down and paused. once a brilliant idea came up.

“OMG, Hana.” Min, took Hana’s hands to get her full attention. “I know a way to make sure you get the 3 million.” She said.

“How?” Hana asked.

“You just need to make Kyungsoo look like a bad husband. Make it seem like he doesn’t want to make it work, then the court will rule in your favor. You'll get the 3 million.” Min said over confidently. Suddenly, Hana started to believe there was hope, but then sulked again.

“But either way, I’m still married to that douche bag AND I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HIM. I’d rather die..” Hana said, leaning back against the railing of the stairs.

“Geez, don’t be such a drama queen, besides, it’s not like you’ll be married to him forever."Min assured Hana. “And this is why, you’re my best friend, Min! I love you, girl!” Hana thanked Min, smiled and hugged her.

Kyungsoo and Exo were up the stairs discussing the matter as well.

“Bro... how are you feeling? Kwenchana? You’ve been quiet ever since the session ended.” Baekyun asked as he put his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. The rest of the members just looked at him.

“I find this really stupid. If she just let me have to money… but noooo She’s stubborn as hell! Now we have to live together. Chanyeol kill me now. Sit on me, step on me or something.” Kyungsoo complained and put in face in his hands, He was really disappointed in himself. How could he have been so stupid?

“Woah there. Hyung is suicidal now.” Kai said sarcastically. Kyungsoo shot him a deadly glare, “ Well, you heard the Judge, you’ll get in trouble if you don’t try to get things to work out between you two. Soo.. if you make it looked like Hana isn’t cooperating, then you’ll get the money and all of this will be over with.” That was the smartest thing Kyungsoo and the rest of exo heard that came from Kai’s mouth. Usually they’d hear a bunch or useless junk but it shocked them to hear some beautiful advice. Even Kyungsoo himself took his face up from his hands and stared widely at Kai.

“What?” Kai asked at the sight of all the guys staring at him. “ Not only am I handsome, I’m smart too.” He grinned conceitedly. Now that was the Kai everyone knew.

Eventually the boys, walked down the stairs and there, Kyungsoo and Hana met.

“This is all your fault.” Kyungsoo sneered at Hana. She gasped, obviously angry.

“All MY fault?! Well let me tell you, Mr. I’m hard person to live with, so if you want to back off now, go right ahead.” She warned him.

“No way! I am SO going through with this.” He knew if he backed off, there would be no way he’d get his 3 million, so he was determined to take Hana down.

-"FINE THEN"

-"FINE!" 

Hana POV

Today I had gotten a call by the court telling me that I had to get my bags packed and ready for me to move into my new house, or shall I call it house of hell. After having written the address down, I started to get my stuff ready. Ugh!! I’m going to miss this house so much! My bed, my couch, my kitchen…Oh my goodness, my fridge! I had to let ahjumma go as well, just for the time being. For the next 10 months. Oh god, that’s almost a fricken year. Lord please save me! I got as much clothes as I could from my closet and stuffed them into my luggages. I also packed my blender because I always have to have my energizing smoothies.

It’s a must. By the time I was ready to leave me home, I’ll be back… I took a long glance around place and spotted something I would hate to forget. It was a framed picture of the namsan tower, my favorite place. With that, I left to my new house in my black Kia Optima.Within 40 minutes, I reached the destination and parked the car in the drive way. The neighborhood wasn’t so bad. The lawns were green, kids were playing with eachother on the sidewalks, painted fences. It was nice. 

The house was already beautiful on the outside I couldn’t wait to see the interior, I saw that it over looked the lake behind it. Wahhh… I got all my stuff on my own and stopped at the front door. I was told that the key would be under the door mat and ah ha! There it was. I quickly took it from under then opened the door. Once inside, I was amazed by the design. Unlike I expected, it had this ‘at home’ type of feel, it gave a comforting feeling. Not too modern, not too old fashioned.

I placed my blender in the kitchen then took the rest of my stuff upstairs and realized…THERE WAS ONLY ONE ROOM. Oh hell no.. I walked in and THERE WAS ONLY ONE BED. The ?

I brought my stuff into the closet not noticing there were already clothes in there. And without looking, I slumped onto the soft bed and my back sunk in. Ahhhhh.. this is softer than my own bed. All of a sudden I heard the sound of the door to the bathroom click and out came Kyungsoo, shirtless and wet. All he had on was a towel around his waist. Oh god, it better not fall! I put hands over my eyes to cover them, “gross, put some clothes on.” I said.

“Psh. Don’t act like you never saw all of this. You probably liked it too.” He teased. " And uhm Hana..."

 I dropped my hands,“WHAT?!” Was all I could say as a response. Awww hell noo… 

"You're on my clothes." He said. I stubbornly remaind in my laying position to piss him off and I watched him. For a second he stayed still, then after that I watched as he moved closer and closer to the bed, where I stayed still. He stopped at the bedside and lean forward, closer and closer to me... I gulped...What is he doing? He was now hovering over me on the bed. Kyungsoo grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head. My breaths grew rapid. He moved his face closer as he slid his hands down my arms and down my sides and stopped at the waist. In one sudden movement, I was flipped and now on my stomach, within that time interval he grabbed his clothes. Dammit!

"Hey!" I yelled. Suddenly heat filled my cheeks. Ughh whyyy? He saw the pink tint painted on my cheeks and smiled from satisfaction.

“That’s what I thought.” Kyungsoo smirked and put his shirt on.

“You know what? Uhh… I’ll be downstairs…I’m going to make a smoothie. HMPH!!” I informed him then  trudged out the room.

As soon as I was down the stairs, I heard him yell from the room, “ make me one too!”

“Hell no!” I responded. May the war begin.

 

 


 

A/N

What's going to happen now that they are living together? Tell me what you think by commenting!

Hi to my new readers/ subbies!! I'm back! keke, the wait wasn't that long right? The chapter wasn't as short as the previous ones too. YAY! Hahah. Oh and there will be another main character coming soon! Guess who! Just wait. keke

BTW! Did you guys hear? Exo is having a comeback in November! Are you excited? Because, I sure am! KEKE yayay!

 

AWW Snap. INTENSE LOVE! aww yeah!

 

AND THIS.... HOTNESS look at Sehun working it in the front and Kyunggie working it in the back. Ahaha!

CR; To all Owners