I love you

What's mine is yours, BABE

D.O. POV
I too moved out of the home that we used to call ‘ours’. It was now an empty place filled with the memories, good ones and bad ones. Only god knows, what happened to the happiness that we had.

I knew that this was somehow my fault. That I should’ve just been honest and not met with Nara. I was stupid, I know that now.

The only thing I thought about was Hana.

Everyday that I’d wake up without her next to me was like waking up in the middle of a dark forest. I was alone and scared. Those were the days I missed her the most.

Work became hard to cope with so my father gave me a few days off and took over for the time being.

I couldn’t eat or sleep. I couldn’t watch TV or drink a smoothie. Everything reminded me of Hana. This time, I didn’t resort to drinking like I normally did because this time, nothing would drown away the pain I was feeling, Nothing.

But, Why?

Because Hana is different.

I unloaded the last box that I packed from the house and placed it on the floor. Suho had accompanied me to unpack. I was back at my old house. It looked the way I left it. As I turned around to check if I had missed anything else, my elbow had knocked down a lidless box that I had stacked too high on top of the other ones.

The sound of shattered glass was heard and I immediately went to lift the box to see what broke. I crouched over the box and positioned it upwards.I took out a frame with the broken glass and took a minute to look at it. It was a picture of the Namsan tower.

Suho watched me stare at the broken frame as if I were reading it like an essay.

Namsan Tower...

Suho wasn’t stupid. He knew that my actions had to do with Hana’s absence. He knew what I wanted before I even knew.

“Go after her.” Suho said. I looked up at my pal before what he had just said kicked in. I smiled at him and mentally called him a genius.

He also knew what that smile meant and chuckled,  “You’re welcome, now go.” He didn’t have to say that again because I was already out the doors. But before that, I grabbed a specific item off the glass of my coffee table.

Please be there, please!! I prayed to the heavens that I’d get another chance. What I needed more than anything was Hana. I couldn’t let her go that easily. It was for the sake of love.

LOVE, the four letter word that I hadn’t easily indicated towards Hana. That was the reason why I couldn’t eat or sleep. The reason why I hated to be reminded of her. The reason why I felt that I couldn’t be happy without her.

Yes. I love Hana. That’s it.

I sped through the cars on the highway, I was eager to find her.

As soon as I found a parking spot I got out the car immediately, leaving the keys in the ignition. I didn’t care. I was running breathlessly with my heart set on finding her through this crowd of tourists.

Where can she be?!?!

“..........I’d usually stand in the middle of the open area just below the tower and close my eyes, pretending to lose myself in the sea of people, as if i were silently drowning. I’d do that so that I could forget what’s going on just for a couple minutes in happiness......”

Ah ha!

Just then I knew where to go. I saw the tall tower and found the open area where people were walking across just like ants. And right there. In the middle of them all was a girl, hoping for happiness.




Hana POV
With my eyes closed, I waited for that numb feeling to kick in, that feeling where I could just forget everything and breathe, happiness.

I took deep and even breaths... come to me please!!! I begged.

But instead, some force in me caused me to open my eyes. And through the sea of people, I saw him.

Then there was that numb feeling. It started in my stomach and lingered there. I didn’t know whether to cry, laugh, or get mad because I was overwhelmed by emotion.

Was that really Kyungsoo? Or what this meditation thing seriously working?

I stood there frozen. There was a great distance between us yet I only saw him of the thousands of wandering people.

I couldn’t lie to myself anymore. I was happy to see his face.

Kyungsoo approached me and it felt like time and space stood still.

“Hana...” He said my name. I gulped.

“How’d you find me?” I asked him.

“Well, a box fell and some framed picture of the Tower broke... and then I picked it... yeah, I’d say fate.” He half smiled.

“I-I...oh nevermind.” I rushed to him and hugged him tightly. “Oh Kyungsoo-yah, I missed you so much! I don’t care about what happened anymore.-” I said quickly.

“Uhh, Hana.” He said. But ignored him

“I’m going to be selfish this time and keep you all to myself-” I continued my rant.

“-Hana-”

“I’m super sorry! And oh my goodness, my life was so much without you...”

“Hana!” Kyungsoo yelled. “Will you be quiet for a few seconds and let me speak? You seriously do talk too much.” He said. I quieted down. Kyungsoo took my hand in his.

“Hana. You have no idea what hell you put me through since the first day that I met you. And you have know clue as to how much happiness you gave me in that same period of time. You assume things too easily. By the way, I met up with Nara that day to bid her goodbye she kissed me but I pushed her off of me immediately. because...” He paused. I smacked a palm on my freakin’ forehead. OH MY GOODNESS... I’m so dumb.

Kyungsoo continued to stare at me as if he were hesitant to say the next thing. “because?” I asked,

“...Because I love you...” He said. My heart stopped right then and there. The unexplainable feeling of butterflies fluttering rapidly inside my stomach. I couldn’t even conceptualize air.

That was the very first time he had ever said that to me.

“I missed the way you clutch onto me with need when you sleep. I love the fact that you’re an emotionally strong woman. You don’t need anyone to stand up for you. I admired how you can just be careless yet in the end, everything turns out alright. You changed me... and I realized that I can’t live one more day without you.” He admit.

Kyungsoo still held my hand and kneeled before me. I watched as he reached into his pocket with one hand and pulled out the ring. My ring. “Lee Hana, will you marry me...again?” He asked.

I nodded crazily not caring if my hair was all over my face or whether my cheeks were drenched with tears. Kyungsoo stood up and kissed me passionately on the lips.

There was no way, I was letting him go anytime soon.

But to my disappointment, he pulled back first just to let me know, “You’ll always have my heart. Because...” He said. “ What’s mine is yours, Babe.”