A Cloudy Night

What's mine is yours, BABE

 

D.O. POV

Twenty minutes, she told me, is how long it would take for her to get dressed. That would be impossible, of course. I waited impatiently at the couches of the lobby, tapping my fingers on the arms of the couch in a frustrated manner. Twenty Freakin Minutes. I scoffed at her silly words. More like Twenty-Thousand Minutes. It was already 8:30 PM, she’s ten minutes late. Knowing me, I was already heading towards the elevator to fetch her but as I was barely pressing the ‘up’ button the shiny gold elevator doors sprung open revealing the nicely dressed Hana. I gulped on the spot. The white lace dressed tightly hugged her body merging itself like skin. My eyes traveled down her torso and at her exposed legs. Who is she trying to impress?

“You’re ten minutes late.” I stated as I looked to the side avoiding eye contact. Hana calmly checked her silver chained watch and looked up at me objectively. 

“Geez, the hall opens in 5 minutes. We’re still early…” Hana said and paused. “Oh right, I forgot you are as short tempered as a beast.” She continued as if she were the beauty in this analogy she had come up with.

“What did you call me?” I queried.

“Whatever, let’s go. If you keep talking, we’ll surely be late now.” Hana said and with a swift movement, she had me by the arm, dragging across the lobby and though the halls of the first floor until we reached the newly opened doors to the ballroom. Min and Jaemin waited at the entrance and walked us in to our seats then joined us.

“You guys are going to love this place. You can dance, eat, drink, and lounge. People can’t enter unless dressed in the appropriate attire. This hall is the best feature of this resort, I tell you.” Jaemin said excitedly through the musical background. I looked around as he spoke. And it was quite adequate. This place was elaborately decorated, people were dressed up elegantly. It was like a club but fancier. Hana and Min ended up going to the dance floor leaving me with the ever so lively Jaemin.

Jaemin made a simple gesture with his hands and a waiter came to his side at once. “I would like some wine, please.” He ordered. “Maybe something strong for my uptight friend over here.” Just before the waiter left, I saw that Jaemin handing the man something behind his back which I assumed to be a tip.

“Yes sir.”  Answered the waiter, with the bow of the head he disappeared through the sea of people this jam packed room.

“Why do you look so bored? Come on, loosen up. Have some fun.” He said. Who is this man to tell me what to do? As a matter of fact, I wasn’t bored at all. But I wasn’t having fun either. The bottles of wine came and the waiter filled our glasses half way. I reached for my cup and lifted it as Jaemin said “Cheers to having someone special” before taking a sip. Cheers to you for having someone special. The sad thought of my loneliness led me to chug the whole glass down. And to my distaste, it felt good. That seemed to please our cheerful little friend Jaemin for he poured me another glass. Something about that smile on his face bothered me; it seemed all too devious in this matter. Just as I raised my glass to my lips, a heavy hand was abruptly felt on my back.

“We’re back!” It was Hana. I could tell without even having to turn around. “Oooh what’s that?” She asked before grabbing the glass out of my hand and wildly gulping it down in delight, “Sorry I was thirsty.” Hana said in exhaustion. She took a look at the glass again before setting it down on the table. “This is some good stuff. Can I have some more?”  She asked.

“Hey hey hey, get your own glass.” I said as I took my glass back. Hana pouted and took the seat next to me.

“No need to argue.” Jaemin pointed out. “Here Hana, you can have my glass, I haven’t taken a sip yet. It’s all yours.” Jaemin offered his half-filled glass and Hana gladly took it. Jaemin took my empty glass and filled it up for me. I nodded at him and drank.

This drink became an addiction. It became something that I couldn’t cease from this sustaining urge for more. There was no doubt about it. Hana and I continued to lose ourselves to these cravings, glass by glass, until we lost ourselves completely. Everything that surrounded me became nothing but morning clouds, dark and dense. But through the haze I was still able to see Hana. She was still by my side. Why did she have to look so hot tonight? God! The internal conflict frustrated me. I couldn’t take it anymore. I knew I was drunk, I was fully aware of the matter but that didn’t stop me from my urges. They ached so badly for Hana, it was unbearable.

I stood up and took her by the hand and led the both of us out of that stuffy room. “Yah! Where are we going?” Hana stubbornly countered but I forcefully had her in my grip and led her into the elevator. “What the hell Kyungsoo!” She yelled as she rubbed her wrist. I pressed the button for the 8th floor.

“You’re so goddam stubborn! God, it frustrates me!” I yelled. We were now standing at opposite ends of this elevator, yelling at each other.

“You stupid, insolent, overbearing tyrant! You’re so controlling! UGH!” She complained in frustration. I started making my way towards her.

“Say that again? I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you.” I stated, although I clearly did.

“Why can’t you just mpfff-“Before she could finish whatever foolishness she was about to blurt out, I seized her completely by the lips. My hands that were once comfortable rested on her waist was now wandering wall over her back. “I hate you” I felt her lips say through the kisses.

“I hate you too.” I said as I pulled her in closer deepening the kiss. Before we knew it, the doors opened but that didn’t stop us. I never let her out of my hold nor her lips. She slammed me against the wall next to the suite attacking me with hot fierce kisses slowly ing my shirt. It even more.This couldn’t wait any longer; I throbbed for her. As impatient as I was, I lifted her so that she clung to my front. I grabbed the card from the back of pocket, slid it and opened the door as I devoured Hana’s neck with long wet kisses the spots in the process. They soon reddened displaying that marks that I had made on her skin.

Soon we reached the room. I dropped her on the bed and began to undress. The night hastily took over breaking away the pandemonium and leaving us in bliss. The windows and the mirror began to fog up from the steam generated the very room. A sensation of pleasure and delight is the only innervation being perceived tonight and nothing more.

 

...Meanwhile with Min and Jaemin…

“What was in that Wine that made them drink so much?” Min asked Jaemin who was sitting back on his chair with a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

“I paid the waiter to add a lttle something in their bottle of wine. Kyungsoo didn’t notice I hadn’t taken one sip from my glass so I gave it to Hana.” He explained. Min grew worried.

“But they drank so much!” She grew worried.

“Chill babe, the more the better. You can already guess what they're up to right now.” Jaemin reassured Min.


A/N

Sorry for the LOOOONG wait guys! But I'm back!! So ALL OF YOU...thank you for waiting for me! I love you!