Dance Fight?

Time

Hyunseung's Point of View

I arrived early the next morning at the dance studio. I finished the solo song yesterday while having a facial expression fight with Hyuna and I'm kinda impressed on how the expressions helped perfect my song - Thank Your cute Hyuna.

I was doing the whistling part to Troublemaker while looking for the practice CD. It was going to be an interesting day today since before I left the recording studio yesterday night Hyuna told me she'll get the answer out of me while we are rehearsing tomorrow so I'll see how that works out and later laugh my off at silly Hyuna.

"Jang Hyunseung!" I heard my name being shouted. I looked up at the mirror and saw Hyuna standing at the door with a pouting face. Oh how she looks so adorable with that look on and almost like a lost puppy. I quickly stood up and spun around to smile at her.

"Ne?"

"Tell me your mystery girl!" She begged. Hyuna ran over to me and jumped on me, "tell me please oppa!" she begged, but I had to set her down while turning on the music. 

"Can't we have to practice our dance." I told her. Hyuna pouted and got into position with me once the song started.

We started doing the dance routine and right in the beginning part where she was about to grab my shoulder did she begin to talk to me. This is suppose to be rehearsing right? Oh how I'll find this dance one of my most favorite dance rehearsals ever.

"Oppa who is your mystery girl? I just want to know." She asked while she placed her hand on my shoulder. I didn't reply, but she squeezed my shoulder. Hyuna is a very persistant girl!

"Mystery, Mystery (Girl)." I sang into her ear. Hyuna looked back at me with a frustrated look and I only smirked while I pulled the imaginary guy in our practice room away from Hyuna. "Don't invade oppas privacy Hyuna." I told her while framing her from far away.

"I'm just worried for oppa since maybe Papa Hong will find out." Hyuna reminded me. I gulped a little when she said that sentence, We aren't suppose to date, but I fell for her! Aish..this is very bad, very very bad.

"Thank you for being worried Hyuna ah, but I'm pretty sure she won't like me back." I told her. Hyuna looked at me after we did the sliding hand part and gave me a sad facial expression.

"How do you know if you won't even ask her?" Hyuna argued. Why is she asking me all this all of a sudden? Aish, I will never understand girls, but maybe JunHyung will? That is very questionable...

"I heard on a variety show that she has eyes for a different idol, so I'll just be a fanboy like how Yoseob is with IU." I explained while we walked closed to each other and finished the rehearsal with the fake kiss move. 

"Aish, Hyunseung oppa you have to fight for her!" Hyuna exclaimed, glaring at me. The way she glares at me is so adorable...Okay! Hyunseung you sound worse than Yoseob when he is fanboying over IU!

"There has to be a more reasonable explanation to why you want to know who this girl is."  I said, getting a little irritated with her question. Wait..is this an argument over Hyuna being the Mystery girl? 

"Because...well because.." I looked at Hyuna while she was coming up with an excuse. Her cheeks were a bit tinted red, but I couldn't figure out why. Maybe because it was hot in the dance studio and we were arguing while dancing so the heat must of gotten to her. "Forget it!" she said, finally and I mean FINALLY dropping the fight.

"Okay.." I muttered, looking at myself in the mirror and practicing my solo part dance.

Hyuna's Point of View

Aish..he is so 4D. Ever since yesterday he has been acting strange and not because I always ask him questions about his Mystery girl, but everytime he is around me. 

"I'll be taking a break Hyunseung oppa." I told him when I sat down in the corner. He seemed so focus now on his dance even after I dropped the argument a few seconds ago. I know  should focus on improving my ability, but learning about Hyunseung is interesting.

I sighed and placed my hand on my cheek to see if my cold fingers will cool my cheeks. Why did I begin to blush when he asked me that question? I only want to know who the mystery girl because he used that song and that song is very catchy that I must know who she is! She needs to take care of Hyunseung oppa and he has to take care of her! I blame JiHyun unnie for being in dramas!

I looked at Hyunseung and I smiled at how determined he looked to perfect his solo dance. My heart and stomach felt weird when I looked at him, but I pushed it aside and focused on my main goal - Find out who the Mystery Girl is.


Heres your chapter :) A bit rushed, but it came to me while I was listening to Troublemaker ironically C: I hoped you enjoyed it even if it was confusing!

Comment and Subscribe please >.<