Mystery Girl, Your Right Here

Time

Hyunseung's Point of View

"Aish, Hyuna." I said, grabbing a napkin and wiping some food from the corner of her cheek. She only giggled at me while I just stare at her like she just turned into a little child. I just finished the rest of my food and threw away my trash.

"Oppa! I'm tired!" Hyuna said, stretching. She held her stomach and closed her eyes. I just shook my head and sat back down next to her, "Do we need to continue to record?" she asked, resting her head on my shoulder. My heart was starting to pick up the pace.

"Ne, we have to record our duet, but don't forget Hyuna we have to practice Troublemaker tomorrow." I reminded her. She squirmed and pouted while looking up at me. I looked at her and just stuck my tongue out at her, "Yah come on lazy girl." I said.

"Aniyo!" Hyuna refused. I tried to get up, but she held me down and just used me as a pillow, "Oppa, do you still have to record your solo song?" she questioned me and I nodded. "Waeee??! You are my pillow and I need my rest!!" Ms. Kim kept whining while kicking her legs. I just shook my head and patted her head reassuringly.

"I'll record the last part and ask Manager hyung if I can come early morning to finish the song," I told her and tried to get up once again, but she held me down once again, "Wae Hyuna?"

"I'm resting!" She pouted. Her eyes were closed by the time I could even argue and I sighed loudly.

"Hyunseung! Time to record!" Manager hyung called. I tried to lift Hyuna's head up gently, but she knew what I was doing and put pressure on my arm.

"Aye! Manager hyung I'll come by tomorrow to finish the song!" I exclaimed. Hyuna seemed to lessen the pressure on her grip on my arm and I sighed in happiness for that because that really hurt! "Aish, crazy girl." I muttered and leaned back while thinking about that moment a few hours ago when I was listening to Hyuna sing..

Why do people despise Hyuna? She has a wonderful voice and a cute attitude..maybe the y image she portrays on stage..Aish! I can't think right with this girl resting on my shoulder!

"Oppa, do you like anyone?" Hyuna asked so suddenly. I looked at her and she looked at me with a cute curious look.

"I might, but it's just probably a small crush." I replied to her turning my attention to the wall. How did I not notice our poster hanging up there until now?

"Oh who is it!?" Hyuna asked. Oh gosh she sounded like a school girl ready to gossip, "Hyunseung juseyo tell me!" she practically began to beg me to tell her, but I did the imaginary zipping my mouth shut.  She started to hit my shoulder playfully, "Jang Hyunseunggg!!!" she whined loudly into my ear.

"Ay, it's a mystery." I told her.

"At least give me a hint!" Hyuna begged while giving me a pouty look. Aish, if she and Yoseob were to have a aegyo challenge I don't know who would win the viewers hearts! Probably Yoseob..

"She's an idol." I told her before getting up and running to the recording booth as fast as I can. I looked up at the screen and saw her sticking her tongue out at me before I started to record the rest of my solo song so I won't have to get up early tomorrow, but I have a feeling Doojoon hyung will still wake us up early anyways.

Mystery, Mystery (Girl) you're right there... 

I, Jang Hyunseung, may have fallen for the Ms. Kim Hyuna. 

 


Aish! It's so rushed! But I love to update xP Anyways Hyunseung fell for Hyuna!! Let's see what Beast has to say about that...mostly our favorite rapper?

Subscribe and Comment <3