This New Feeling

Time

Hyunseung's Point of View

"Oppa!"

I opened my eyes and saw Hyuna waving from the recording booth. I waved back and asked Manager hyung if I can turn on the speaker - Permission was granted. "Hyuna ah, that was amazing." I complimented her. She gave me two thumbs up and a huge smile.

"Ah Hyunseung, it's your turn to record your solo part. " Manager hyung told me. I nodded and headed into the recording booth to switch places with Hyuna. What? Why is my heart thumping loudly?

"Oppa!" Hyuna called and held her hand up high well up high for her height, "Troublemaker hwaiting!" she said once I high fived her and she gave me a peace sign before leaving the recording booth. I just chuckled, but after the door closed and I was alone in this room - the heat on my face came rushing at me like a bullet train.

"Okay JS, ready." Manager hyung called. I put on the headset and began to sing with the tempo and beat, 

"No neoreul dasi bon jul arasseo modu da

Yeah geudaeroinde

neoman dasi nae gyeote . . . "

The song continued for another few minutes and few more takes to get the right note. I was being a perfectionist with my solo track, but I love to perfect things so I won't become a failure. Not perfect means imp which also means failure.

"Hyunseung, take a break. Hyuna ah is bothering me to let you out." Manager hyung chuckled. I only smiled while trying to contain my laughter from that comment.

"Oppa! Behgopah!" Hyuna whined into the mic. I just looked at her through the glass and gave her a 'thats-why-you-wanted-me-out' look. "Oppa!!" she whined, giving a cute pouty look.

"Araso!" I said, walking out of the studio. I grabbed my jacket and put it on, but before I knew it Hyuna attached herself to my arm so suddenly, "Hyuna ah!"

"Hyunseung oppa you sounded beautiful!" Hyuna smiled. I gave her a weak smile before patting her on the head and pulling her sunglasses down over her eyes so she is hidden from the 4nias she gained. I put on my beanie and sunglasses.

"Manager hyung we will be out to lunch break!" I yelled before taking Hyuna outside of the studio. It was a nice day, but we Troublemakers have to be coped up into the studio to record our album, but it'll help CUBE and our group to gain publicity also. 

"Ano Hyunseung oppa, can you help improve my vocals?" Hyuna asked randomly while we were walking to the nearest restauraunt. I looked at her, but she couldn't see my disbelief eyes! What is this girl?! She was perfect enoug- wait wae?

"Hyuna, your singing is perfect as it is." I told her, being honest. Hyuna slapped my arm playfully and smiled at me, "Wae?"

"I'm not as good as you oppa, you are perfect in dancing and singing. You just need acting and you'll be a triple threat!" Hyuna smiled holding up three fingers with a smile. "I'm just good at dancing, my anti fans says I'm not good in vocals.." she sighed.

"Anio! Babo!" I shouted and pouted, "you are better in dancing, singing, and many other things Hyuna ah. Don't believe in your antis because you are an amazing person Hyuna ah." I declared, pouting like how Yoseob would do sometimes.

We stopped in a secluded part of a park we were going through to get to the restaurant to eat. She removed her glasses then removed mine, "Do you really mine that oppa, or are you trying to sweet talk me to buy you food?" Hyuna questioned trying her best to give me the evil eye, but on her it was just cute. Wait..there I go again!

"No! Okay maybe it's both! You are an amazing person Hyuna ah and I really want you to pay." I chuckled, sticking my tounge out at her.

"Ge Hyunseung oppa," Hyuna said petting my head. I only smiled, "You're paying because I left my wallet in my bag~" she said, skipping away to the restaurant. I blinked.

"Ah, that girl." I said, following her slowly. When I'm with Hyuna, my heart just starts thumping that it actually hurts my chest and her voice..it's so beautiful not to mention adorable..how come I haven't felt like this before?

What..What is this feeling? It can't be love because she is like this sister to me and...it must be a new feeling. Yea that's gotta be it a new feeling that's all.

"Oppa hurry up!" That voice..it just makes my heart race, but why!


Ano I hope it's good. It's a bit rush I know, but I wanted to update because I'm so full of ideas for this story >.< Well I'll update again later! So please subscribe and comment <\(>.<)/>