What Is This Feeling?

Time

Hyunseung's Point of View

I was walking to the recording studio in Cube Entertainment, my agency, early morning. It was my err maybe fifth recording session for the subunit, Troublemaker. I was really sleepy because Yoseob was busy watching IU's concert on television and being his usual fanboy self. Ohh what will we do with that boy?

"Oh Hyunseung, your here early," Manager hyung said when he noticed me. I nodded and took a seat across from him while taking a sip from my warm cup of coffee, "Hyuna is getting prepped to do here solo track so if you want, you can head out for a little." He told me while looking through stacks of paper.

"It's alright hyung," I told him while getting up and stretching my limbs. "I will be in the practice room preppin for my later schedules with Beast." I said before walking out with my warm coffee and towards the dance studio. So Hyuna came early? 

Once I entered the dance practice room I removed my scarf and jacket while setting my coffee cup on the side with my other stuff. I my practice CD into the radio  and grabbed the remove that controls the radio; Playing Soom

♪ I can't take my breath breath breath

Sigani galsurok jeomjeom jinagalsurok oh nan deo 

I was doing the dance moves to the song. While watching my every step I could tell I was a bit sloppy, but then again I have been prompting with Hyuna our new song, Troublemaker. I restarted the song and was perfecting all my movement, I can't be sloppy because that would mean failure. Jang Hyunseung is not a failure.

It's been an hour or so since I've been in the practice studio just preparing myself for tonight's performance at Music Bank. I was sitting on the floor with my back against the mirror while drinking the rest of the cold coffee - sad face. "Poor coffee, Pabo Hyunseung." I told myself, getting up to throw the coffee cup away before I received a test message from Hyuna.

From Hyuna

Oppa! Manager oppa said to head to the recording studio :)! Please be safe <(>.<)>

I was staring at the face. I wonder what that was suppose to be? "HyunAh, ahh I wonder what that face is." I said to myself while wrapping my scarf around my neck and grabbing my jacket. I walked out of the studio, throwing my coffee cup away on the way. Once I entered the recording studio, it was completely silent except the sound of someone singing.

I set my stuff on the table and went to where Manager hyung was, he seemed focus when I got there though. I looked up and saw Hyuna's eyes closed while she was singing her solo song, Time.

ijen du beon dasin oji anheul geol jal algo isseo
dojeohi neol itji motaeseo wae geuttaen geutorok
sirheohaenneunji huhoedwae neol dasi saranghago sipeo
saranghago sipeo

I was like put into a trance. She seemed to be in her own little world while singing and I felt happy, but beside the feeling of happiness there was this strange feeling somewhere in my heart where it seemed to pick up the pace - I'm probably tired. I didn't know this small smile crept up onto my face while I was listening to Hyuna sing.

"Oppa!"


I'm so sorry if it >.< This is my first fanfiction after all, but I hope you enjoy the chapter :) Please comment and subscribe if you like!