Going Crazy

Time

Hyunseung's Point of View

I looked up at the clock, it was already 3 AM in the morning. "One more time." I told myself before practicing Fiction again. I know I should be heading back to the dorm after rehearsing with Hyuna Troublemaker, but I was also performing with BEAST at 2011 MAMA. 

"Fiction in Fiction." the radio sang while I did the steps perfectly. My body was very exhausted from practicing two routines today and not getting enough rest, but I don't want to mess up for both groups. This is a crucial moment in my carrer, I'm carrying the lead vocals and dance for BEAST and I'm one other half of Troublemaker. I'm at the height of my music carrer that  have dreamed for. 

"Fiction in Fiction." I sang before my legs gave way and I fell on the wooden ground. I looked up at the ceiling all exhausted from overwork, "At least I was ready for the impact this time. Always at the same time now." I sighed, sitting up and crawling to my stuff.

I drank some water before opening my phone. THe brightness started to finally sting my eyes, but I was able to manage to see some alerts.

10 NEW TEXT MESSAGES

15 MISSED CALLS

I checked my missed calls and it was my Beast members. They were probably worried that I didn't call them to tell them I was going to be getting home late, "Aish, I got a schedule tomorrow.." I muttered as I saw my first text message. It begins in  4 hours so I might as well getting my short sleep then going to sleep in the car ride there.

The thing that threw me off was the 9 other text messages from Hyuna. "I sent her home didn't I?" I muttered as I read through the messages;

1. Oppa, are you still at the practice room?

5. Oppa, are you heading home right now? You doing okay?

8. OPPA! MANAGER OPPA SAID YOU'RE STILL AT THE PRACTICE ROOM! T^T you need your rest also!

Recent 9. Oppa..you perfected your moves. You should rest..

I reread the recent text message. It was around 2:54 when it was sent and right now is 3:25..wait don't tell me.."That girl.." I muttered before getting up weakly and heading to the door to the practice room. When I opened the door, I barely was able to catch her head from hitting the ground.

"Hyuna-ah, what are you doing here at this hour?" I asked myself to the sleeping beauty. I carried her to the best of my ability during my weak state and took her to where my stuff are. I folded my jacket so I'll be comfortable as a pillow and laid her head there. She was sleeping peacefully and heavily even when I opened the door. 

"Oppa rest.." Hyuna mumbled in her sleep. I just chuckled while looking at her and also resting my exhausted body before I head back to Beast's dorm, or I can just crash in the recording studio. I did the before, but I don't think manager hyung will like that if he can't find me in the morning. 

"I have to text Doojoon hyung." I said, before taking my phone out again and texting Doojoon;

To LEADER Doojoon

From 4D Hyunseung

Hyung, I'm sorry if I worried you. I'll be crashing in the recording studio couch since I'm not able to gain my energy back after rehearsing. 

-Hyunseung

I closed my phone before putting it with my bags. I got up and stretched my legs before carrying Hyuna and putting my jacket over her, "Her dorm is close by which is good." I said, before walking out while carrying Hyuna like a bride.

"Hyunseung oppa..." She muttered in her sleep.

My heart stopped beating, but I kept a cool poker face. Is she dreaming of me? "Hyuna-ah, wae do you do this to me?" I questioned her very quietly before finding 4minute's dorm and seeing some lights switched on. Was her members up?

I walked towards the door, "Knock, Knock." I called quietly, but loud enough for the members to hear me. I was wondering who was up late at this hour, but to my surprise it was all the members of 4minute, who suddenly looked relieved.

JiHyun sighed in relief, "Omo, Hyunseung she was with you?" she asked and I nodded.

"Pabo decided to stay and watch me secretly while I practiced, she is creepy." I said, with a blank face. It made the members giggle, but it made a certain someone mad.

"Yah! I wasn't being creepy!" Hyuna shouted. I smirked at her because she had a mad expression then to a surprise expression, "How you know I woke up when we got here?!" she asked, poking my chest.

"You are a horrible actress." I said, setting her down. I patted SoHyun's head because she was awake late in this hour, "I'll be on my way now. Take care you girls, 4minute hwaiting." I told them before heading down the hall again.

"Oppa! Where are you going? Isn't your dorm a little bit farther from here?" Hyuna and SoHyun called. I turned around and saluted them with two fingers and one hand in my pocket all cooly.

"Going back to the recording studio, go to sleep girls." I told them like I was their manager. I ran out of the dorm before they can stop me and headed down to the recording studio in CUBE. I grabbed my stuff and took them to the recording studio and collasping on the couch.

"Aish..that girl," I said, thinking of Hyuna. I closed my eyes slowly, "you make me go crazy.." I whispered with my final thoughts on Hyuna and finally going to sleep around 3:55.


Mianhae! Please don't be mad for this late update, but I hope this makes up for it >.

Subscribe and Comment Please!