Chapter 6

Hello. I'm Your (Assassin) Butler.

I couldn't breathe...

It was like I was in a stuffy room...

What's going on...?

~3rd Person Point of View~

Amber and Ren were just talking... until Ren realized something.

"Eh, Amber," Ren called.

"Hm?" Amber replied.

"Don't you think it's been too... LONG since E Seul went to the restroom...?"

Amber twitched an eye and then replied.

"I thnk it has been... I'll go check on her..."

"Got it," Ren replied to Amber.

Amber walked to the restroom and realized the door was open.

' Hm... E Seul wouldn't leave the door open...Well, during the time of RESTROOM, yeah...' Amber thought...

~Amber's POV~

I didn't know what happened to E Seul, so I got VERY worried.

"REN!" I called out.

No answer.

"REN!!" I called out again, louder.

"Geez, we're in a house, why are you yelling so loud?"

Oh, there he was...

"Ren! E Seul wasn't in the restroom!" 

"Like, SERIOUSLY?! We should tell Jonghyun..." Ren told me as a choice.

" I REFUSE!! Jonghyun is really OVERPROTECTED over E Seul, remember? He's going to FREAK. OUT. LITERALLY. It's a BAAAD idea. I think we should look for E Seul our selves! It's a lot of a better choice and Jonghyun is going to be fine, because you know how he is when E Seul is somwhere without permission!! I think-"

Instead of Jonghyun freaking out about E Seul, I was freaking out. I couldn't help it. E Seul was my bestest friend... I am just glad Ren stopped me from talking any longer...

"Amber! Snap OUT OF IT!!" Ren yelled in my face.

"...Oh... I guess I was the one worried, huh.. Heh..." I said.

"Yeah, not worrying but over-reacting, too..." Ren said back.

"Yep..." I replied. 

Sooner or later, we started looking for E Seul. It was really tough, and we even searched every single spec of dust!

"Ugh... We can't find her ANYWHERE!!" We both yelled.

"Hey! What are you guys yelling about!" a voice said.

"Huh?" I looked around.

"E SEUL!!"

~"E Seul's" POV~

Ren called my name.

"E SEUL!!" He yelled with his loudest voice.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Where did you go?! Me and Amber were so very worried! Our first option was to tell Jonghyun that you went missing, but then Amber started to freak out and went insane with these crazy ideas!!" Ren told me.

"... I see," I repled. "I don't know where I went either, so I'll tell you guys what happened."

I told them about the note, and how I was kidnapped by a mysterious person.

"A note...? That's odd, where did you find it?" Amber asked.

"If I recall, I found it on the fridge... I am not specifically so sure..." I told them.

Ren looked at me oddly as is I said something wrong.

"E Seul........ " Ren said.

" Hm? " I replied back.

" Who asked me out because I cross-dress?" Ren said, with such a serious face.

I stared at him, and gave a little chuckle...

"Who is it?" Ren asked.

"ARON!" I yelled.

"..." Ren didn't say anything.

"...What? Was I right?" I told him.

"..." Ren didn't say anything.

" Um... R-Ren?" I called.

"... You aren't E Seul."

"W-What?"

" I think I know that, too," Amber said.

"W-What are you guys talking about...?" I told them.

"Where is she?!" They both yelled.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I told them.

"Of course you do! Tell us where she is now and no one will get hurt" Ren and Amber said.

"She is..." I told them... "Turn the TV on."

"Huh, wait... why?" Ren asked.

"It's for the sake of your friend, turn it on."

Ren turned the TV on, and the news was on.

" It turns out that there was a girl outside of the house of "Kim Jonghyun's" House. It was either she passed out, or she is on the close case of DYING. We don't know how YET, but it seems the person who touched this was-" 

We saw a really fast, black moving object and the news was cut off. The human eyes weren't able to catch it... or see it.

"W-What just happened..." Ren asked. He turned to the "person" that was PRETENDING to be E Seul, but he was gone.

~The ACTUAL E Seul's POV~

I was in a black land, wandering around aimlessly.

"W-Where am I?" 

I just asked myself.

Then I heard a voice.

"... successfully captured, boss. I'll take her right away," The voice said.

" Capture...?" I woke up from my conscious and looked up. I knew who said that...

" JR...? Why did I fall unconscious? What happened...?" I asked, tired.

" Rise and shine Mistress. It seems you were out for a while." 

" Before you say anything, who were you talking to just now?" I asked JR.

" Hm? What are you talking about E Seul?" 

" Um, nevermind, anywa-"

I felt dizzy, so, I think I passed out, because when I woke up, I was in JR's bed, as recognizable.

JR stood next to the bed, like a hawk keeping watch for prey. It was awkward.

"Um, JR." I called

"Yes, mam?" JR replied.

" EXPLANATION. RIGHT NOW. THIS MOMENT. WHY THE HECK AM I ON YOUR BED?!" I yelled.

Jonghyun came in the room.

Not to be wrong, I love my older brother and all, but I thought he would ask, " What's going on?" but really, what he does is come in the room with the Lucifer dance, and after he danced in front of Jr and I. I look at him weirdly,"Is he my brother?" JR just stood in his place, watching in some sort of amazement:

"HEEEY, E Seul. How's it going?" Jonghyun said, in a weird way.

I went up to poke him multiple times.

"E Seul, Wut are chu doing." He asked with a weird expression on his face.

"... Yep, this is my brother..." I said, and walked out of the room.

Jonghyun's face was priceless, he just stood there with that poker face on, and he was like, " E SEUL!! TT^TT" 

He was crying and calling out my name, and all I did was laugh on the floor.