~Chappy 5~

Hello. I'm Your (Assassin) Butler.

~3rd Person Point of View~

 

E Seul and Ren stared at Amber and JR.

They stared.

And stared.

And stared.

And stared.

Finally, JR did something.

He dropped Amber.

He looked at E Seul."Good day, Mistress," he said and left.

It was silent.

Too silent.

Suddenly, E Seul had an outburst.

Then Ren had an outburst.

The two of you grabbed Amber's arm and dragged her to E Seul's room.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?"

"WHY WERE YOU IN JR'S ARMS?"

Ren and E Seul were asking Amber so, so, so MANY questions. She couldn't bear it. So she unnecessarily lied to them.

"Hm?" She questioned. "What were you guys talking about? I was in Candy Land just now.

She knew what they were talking about. She just couldn't bear the fact that their questions were flowing all over her head.

Ren and E Seul stood there, unamused.

"Forget we said anything," Ren told Amber.

"She already did forget we said something..." E Seul told Ren.

Ren and E Seul walked out of the room.

"Hey, Amber. Aren't you coming, too?" E Seul asked.

"No, it's fine. I'll just sit and relax," Amber replied.

"Suit yourself," Then E Seul left  and closed the door.

"Sit and relax? As if." Amber took out and earring and put it on her ear.

"Sir, can you hear me? My friends have left the room just now," Amber said.

"Clearly, and yes, you must continue doing your mission," a mysterious voice said. "Did he find you out?"

"No, but we did get in a fight. Luckily enough I was able to get something of his..." Amber replied to the person.

She held up an earring, but it was no ordinary earring. It seems that this was JR's earring. There was a voice.

"JR?! ANSWER ME THIS INSTANT!" 

"Ah, I can hear it. Earring, correct?" The mysterious voice said. "Bring it here; we'll research it."

"Got it."

Amber took off the earring and left it in her back pocket.

~E Seul's POV~

'What was she talking about just now?' I thought.

I already knew it was bad to ease-drop on people, but this was serious.

'I'd better leave before she finds out.'

But before I could've left, the door opened on me and I fell on someone.

Before I could find out who it was, I shoved them.

I looked and it was Amber.

"OMO! I'm so sorry, Amber!!" I yelled. I could've screamed my lungs out, but it's best decided to save my voice.

"It's fine, E Seul," She replied, knowing it was an "accident."

We started walking and met up with Ren.

"What took you guys so long?" Ren asked the both of us.

"I had to do stuff... technically relaxing," Amber said.

"W-well... I, uh... I... I WENT TO THE BATHROOM, yeah..." I said, nervously.

"Uh, right, anyways,  think we should have a sleep over at my house some time, you know? My mom allows me to make a huge mess around the house; it's TOTALLY fine with her, as long as we help her clean most of it up," Ren offered.

"Since WHEN was I able to-" I got cut off by Amber.

"You have a personal 'stalker,' remember?" Amber cut me off.

"Hmph!"  I puched Amber in the arm and pouted.

Both Ren and Amber were laughing, joyfully.

I went in the kitchen to get some water, because I suddenly got thirsty after laughing too hard.

Just when I opened the fridge for a drink, I saw a sheet of paper.

"Hm?" I took it and read, obviously out of curiosity.

"If you are are reading this note, please come to the restroom. Something will be waiting for you there, reader. Don't tell anybody about this. If you do, there will be someone around the house who will find out about it... and kill you."

I stared at the note and suddenly I got worried.

My question to this note: Is it real? Should I tell my friends? Should I act like I never read it...?

I just told Amber and Ren, " Guys, I need to need to the restroom."

"Ah, okay," They both said.

I headed as quick as possible and looked in the restroom.

'Where is this 'thing' that was waiting for me?' I thought.

Just as I stepped inside, setting one foot on a tile, someone grabbed me and covered my mouth, so I couldn't say a word...

 

I am the worst co-author ever... *Wrote the Story*