Chapter 10

Hello. I'm Your (Assassin) Butler.

"I wonder what she is doing so long with Mr. Aron," Amber pondered.

"Yeah, she is taking QUITE her time with him," Ren replied as an answer.

"Hey, guys! I'm back!" E Seul called to Ren and Amber.

"E Seul! Hurry up or you'll be late for your class!" Amber called. "The bell already rang, too!"

~E Seul's POV~

Another boring day, in another boring class, right after I got lunch with Mr. Aron. How wonderful. 

~BRINGGGG~

"Well, class," said E Seul's teacher. "Why don't we call it a day? Pack up your stuff and go home."

Everyone's packing up. I'm already all packed up so I guess I'll go see Amber and Ren.

"E Seul, can you come over here for a second?" the teacher asked.

"Sure," I replied, kindly.

I came over to her desk to see what was up.

"E Seul, can you stay after school to tutor one of the students in here? I heard from Mr. Aron-"

Mr. Aron told her? Well, what a nice life ahead of me.

"Hm? You look troubled. Is something wrong?" the teacher asked.

"No, nothing is wrong. Continue," I replied.

"So anyways, I heard from Mr. Aron that you are an EXCELLENT student, and I was thinking if you can tutor one of my students," the teacher requested.

Wait, she wants ME to tutor someone from this CLASS? What about Mr. Aron's class? I can't reject that offer! Well, E Seul, you'd better think of something!

"U-Um..."

"What is it E Seul? You don't have to if you don't want to," the teacher said.

"W-Well, I am already tutoring another student in another class, AKA, Kai from Mr. Aron's class," I stuttered.

"Ah, I see..." the teacher sat there and wondered something for a little while. "Well, you can go now, E Seul." 

"Thank you for the offer, Mrs. Have a nice day!" I said, leaving the room.

PHEW! That was a close one! I need to think better next time. 

"E Seul!! Hurry up! We have a little surprise!" 

Hm? Was that Ren and Amber? Let's see what they're up to again...

"What is it Ren? Amber?" I called to them in a questioning voice.

Amber whispered something to me, and what I heard was SURPRSING.

"He did WHAT?!" I yelled.

"He did what you are thinking," Ren said, going in the conversation.

"We need to see now!"

I needed to know if this was true or not, but if it is, let me jump off a cliff.

A26. The right room.

Opening surprisingly, I saw JR and Mr. Aron talking to each other...

"So you want to tutor with E Seul, am I right?" Mr. Aron asked. 

Tutor...? JR...? With ME...?! Don't tell me he was eavesdropping this whole time... 

"Yes, I do want to tutor as well," JR replied.

Oh dear lord, please don't tell me that...

"Okay, starting tomorrow, you 2 will be tutoring Kai, is that fine?" Mr. Aron asked him, smiling. 

"Okay, good enough," JR replied back. The 2 boys headed off to leave home. Mr. Aron exited the door first. 

"J-JR?" I called to him.

"Yes?"

"W-WELL, are you going to tutor Kai like I am...?" I asked him.

"I saw you here the whole time you know, don't act like I didn't at all."

I wanted to scream so badly

"Come on. Lets go home", I said.

I angrily grabbed my bag and walked out of the class/

I said "Bye!" to Amber and Ren and I left with me "stalker," JR.

 

I am so sorry that all of the chapters I write are horrible... Sorry, guys. ._. The chapter was pretty plain. ~BlingBlingRawr