Date? Umm?

Hello. I'm Your (Assassin) Butler.

E Seul's POV

 

I turned and I saw Kyungsoo waving at me and motioning to come to him.
 
"Hey!",I said as I reached him.
 
"Hey", he replied back. "I saw you walking, would you like to join Kai and me for breakfast", he asked and tilted his head adorably.
 
How can I say no to him.
 
"Sure", and with that I stepped into the house.
 
"OMG", I said and marveled at the house.
 
It was probably the same size as my house, but, the furniture was more nicely done.
 
"KAI! Get down here!", Kyungsoo yelled.
 
After that, he grabbed an extra plate from the cabinet and placed it on the table.
 
I heard footsteps, coming down from the stairs.
 
"Hey Ka-", I got cutoff.
 
By me.
 
Well, you would have done the same thing to if you saw Kai, the most popular guy in school with only his boxers on.
 
And I feel really erted. 
 
Because, he has the best body I have ever seen.
 
Even better then JR's.
 
"E Seul, what are you looking at", Kai asked.
 
"Nothing. I am looking at nothing", I said and turned my head the other way.
 
Kai chuckled before taking a seat down.
 
"Kai! Will you please, at least put on some pants, we have a girl in our presence", Kyungsoo scolded.
 
"Sorry mom", Kai said and went up to get some pants.
 
"Thank you. Wait! DID YOU JUST CALL ME MOM", Kyungsoo yelled.
 
Kyungsoo ran up stairs and I heard (another) unmanly scream.
 
I laughed and grabbed the food from the island, and placed them on the table.
 
Kyungsoo came down stairs with Kai and Kai looked like he was in pain.
 
"What happened", I asked between laughs.
 
"He kicked me in the balls", Kai said. 
 
"Then I force him downstairs", Kyungsoo added. "Oh! You set the table already! Thanks!"
 
We all sat down and started to eat. 
 
"Kyungsoo, I don't wanna go to school", Kai complained.
 
"Too bad", Kyungsoo replied.
 
"Can we please ditch today?"
 
"No."
 
"Pleaseeee!"
 
"No."
 
"PLEASEEEEE", Kai screamed.
 
"FINE", Kyungsoo screamed back.
 
Kai bounced in his seat and looked at me.
 
"Seulie, come with us", Kai asked.
 
"Kai, don't force her", Kyungsoo said.
 
"Please Seulie", Kai whined and pouted his head.
 
"I guess. But I'm wearing my school uniform. I'll get noticed easily", I said.
 
"We'll stop by your house so you can change clothing", Kyungsoo said.
 
Wait. What about JR.
 
"I don't know. I shouldn't ditch", I said nervously.
 
"But...... But you said.... You would", Kai said and looked like he was about to cry.
 
"Uhhh. Fine", I said.
 
Kai jumped up as grabbed Kyungsoo's hand, "LET'S GO CHANGE HYUNG!"
 
Kai ran up the stairs and pratically dragged Kyungsoo.
 
After a couple of minutes, Kai was wearing _________________________ and Kyungsoo was wearing ________________________.
 
"Let's go", Kai yelled (again) and grabbed my hand.
 
Kai..... Kai's holding my hand.
 
Kai practically skipped to my house with Kyungsoo running behind him cursing under his breath.
 
"How do you know where I live?", I asked Kai when he stopped in front of my house.
 
"Just a hunch", he replied. "And the mailbox that says "House Owners, Kim Jonghyun and Kim E Seul."
 
"Okay. Wait here", I told them and went inside my house.
 
Please don't be awake. Please don't be awake. Please don't be awake.
 
I walked to JR's room and opened it just a bit and say JR fast asleep on his bed.
 
Awww. He looks like a little kid.
 
I closed the door again and walked into my room and changed.
 
When I was finished, I was wearing ____________________.
 
I walked outside and saw Kyungsoo and Kai sitting outside my doorstep. 
 
"Let's go!" 
 
JR's POV
 
I was laying in bed, thinking on how I can get ride of Kai and Kyungsoo.
 
Turns out, they are also assassin's. They were trained by the famous SM Company, and belong in the assassin group called "EXO".
 
Stupid E-Seul and your friendliness and pretty smile that makes every boy melt.
 
Wait. What?
 
All of a sudden, I heard a door close.
 
What the heck?
 
I was about to sit up from bed, but then I heard footsteps going up the stairs.
 
Too late.
 
I laid back in bed and waited for the intruder to go into my room, and I could strike him.
 
Or her.
 
I saw my door open a little bit and saw E Seul peaked into my room.
 
She closed the door again 
 
Why is she here?
 
I thought she left for school long time ago?!
 
I slowly stood up from my bed, and peaked out my window, which luckily, I have a view of the front lawn.
 
Is that Kai and Kyungsoo?
 
Why are they here?
 
All of a sudden, I saw E Seul come out and they started to walk.
 
What the heck?!
 
I didn't even hear her come down!
 
I immediately walked to my closet and pulled out black skinny jeans and a white v-neck shirt and put it on.
 
I grabbed socks from my drawer, and quickly put in some shoes.
 
I looked in the mirror and adjusted my hair to cover that hideous mark I randomly woke up with.
 
I ran down stairs, and grabbed my keys, my wallet and ran out the door.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A.N
Finally.
I .