Chappy 11

Hello. I'm Your (Assassin) Butler.

I recommend you guys read the previous chapter before this one. Not my authors note. Chapter 10

 

 

E Seul's POV

 
JR and I headed off to the library. 
 
"Let me make this clear, you don't start tutoring until tomorrow. So, stay. Out. Of. My. Way", I said.
 
JR smirked, "But I can't. It's after school. I NEED to watch you."
 
I glared at him, "Watch from afar", I told him and marched through the library doors. 
 
I saw Kai and his group of friends in the library they were making jokes and trying to stay quiet.
 
I started to panic and I ran and hid behind the books. 
 
I pulled out my phone and placed it on one of the book shelves and looked at myself. My white shirt and jacket where perfectly buttoned, my hair was tied into to low piggy tails,my bow tie was wrapped around my neck like a chocker, and my skirt was around me knee length. What if he and his friends think that I'm too uptight and serious?
 
I ed my jacket and my white shirt, so my cami was showing. I took off my now tie and rolled up my skirt to make it a little shorter. I took off my ponytails and ran my fingers through my hair. 
 
Wow.
 
For the first time ever, I look like a normal teenager.
 
I grabbed my phone and smiled.
 
Show time.
 
JR's POV
 
I saw her panic and run behind the book shelves.
 
What is she doing?
 
I went to a computer where I have full access to see her.
 
I feel like a stalker.
 
I saw her look at herself through her phone.
 
Then, she did the unthinkable.
 
She started rolling up her skirt, putting her hair down. And making herself looking like someone she's not.
 
Is she trying to seduce Kai?!?!
 
She looked at herself again and smiled.
 
She put her phone away and started walking to Kai.
 
Does...... SHE LIKE HIM?!!!!!!!
 
E Seul's POV
 
I finally reached Kai and his friends, but they didn't notice me.
 
I tapped Kai on the shoulder and looked at me.
 
His eyes practically popped out of his head.
 
"Uhhhhh. Hi! Ummmm, my name is E Seul and, uhhhh I'm your tutor", I spoke nervously.
 
Kai smiled and did a move with his hand causing his friends to leave.
 
He then pulled out the chair next to him and gestured my to sit.
 
"Thanks", I said. "So what subject do you wanna start on", I asked.
 
Kai chuckled, "No need for that right now. I wanna get to know you so when we are tutoring, we are comfortable with each other."
 
Kai put his arm around me, "So, my real name is Kim Jongin, but I prefer people to call me Kai, that goes for you also. My birthday is January, 14th. I'm 18."
 
"Um. I'm Kim E Seul, but you could call me Seulie. I have a older brother named Jonghyun. My birthday is on July, 16th, and I'm 17", I said.
 
"I also have a older brother also. More like half-brother. His name is Do Kyungsoo, do you know him?", Kai said.
 
Know him?! He's the smartest guy in the school! How can I not!!! 
 
I nodded eagerly and Kai just laughed. 
 
JR's POV
 
I moved to a table near Kai ad E Seul, luckily E Seul didn't notice me.
 
I pretended to read a book while trying to listen to their hushed conversation.
 
I could hear E Seul whispering .with that . 
 
Couldn't she flirt with someone smarter. 
 
"My real name is Kim Jongin", I heard.
 
I perked my heat up and immediately froze.
 
That name sounds familiar, a little too familiar.
 
I leaned back, trying to heat more of there conversation .
 
"I also have a older brother also............. His name is Do Kyungsoo......"
 
Strangely familiar. 
 
E Seul's POV
 
Probably after 45 minutes of talking, Kai had to leave.
 
" I'll inform you when we will start tutoring, alright", I said while standing up.
 
"The sooner the better", he winked, stood up, and left.
 
I was standing there in pure shock and lost in my own little world until a hand rested on my shoulder.
 
I looked up an saw JR.
 
SHOOT! I forgot to tell Kai about JR.
 
"Come on. We have homework to do", he said and left.
 
I grabbed my stuff and followed my stupid butler home.
 
Maybe I can tell Kai later.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
YOUR WELCOME!