Wanna Spend My Time With You

What Happened In Pattaya

Minho and other idols boarded the plane. Halfway through their journey, they began to start filming. They were going to play a game. Since it's a couple special show, it means that Minho must pick a girl to sit with in the plane. Of course he already had someone in his mind but unfortunately, she wasn't there. 

"Minho sshi, who do you want to sit with?" the host asked. Krystal, answered his heart.

Minho finally picked Hara and sat with her. Throughout the journey, he was thinking of Krystal and how fun it would be when she reaches Pattaya. As he reached Pattaya, he saw fans of his and started waving at them. The idols reached their hotel and went into their room. That night, Minho decided to have fun with his hyungs but tomorrow, it's Krystal time.

Krystal missed her oppa. They both were looking forward to this trip when they first got chosen. They had thought of all the things they could do there when aren't filming. Sitting next to each other in the plane was one of their plans but, too bad. Krystal felt lonely. It was only her and Jaedong, the show's MC. He definitely didn't know how to entertain her causing her to ignore him and listen to her iPod.

As she reached Pattaya, it was still daylight therefore, she was happy. First day of filming starts tomorrow meaning she has time to spend with Minho. Krystal knocked on the hotel room door and Lizzy opened it. 

"Krystal!" Lizzy hugged Krystal and Krystal hugged her back. All the girls brought Krystal in.

"We're going to eat later, do you want to come?" Hara invited. Krystal wanted to see Minho, she wanted to hang out with him but turning down the girls' offer would be rude.

"Unnie, she just arrived, let her rest." Lizzy said.

"No, it's okay. I'm excited to be here so I don't feel tired." Krystal told Lizzy. "I sat in the plane and in the coach the whole journey here, it'd be weird if got tired." the girls laughed at what Krystal said. The girls went to the lobby to have lunch. Krystal was thinking of what to eat while standing at the buffet table but then, she couldn't help but think of Minho. As she was taking a piece of meat, someone covered her eyes. "Uhhh, who is this?" she asked. That person remained quiet. "Ya, who is this?" she asked in English. Who knows, it might be some creepy tourist from another country. Krystal was going to hit that person when she smelt a very familiar fragant. It was the perfume Minho always uses. "Minho oppa!" she shouted out not too loudly. Minho took his hands off her eyes and she turned around smiling widely that she was right. Krystal put her plate down and gave Minho a hug which her gladly returned.

"How did you guess?" Minho chuckled as they pulled away from the hug.

"Your perfume," Krystal said. "it's the one that I bought you, how can I not know?" she giggled.

"Smart," Minho patted her head. "What took you so long to come here?" Minho's smiled disappeared as he showed her his cute face.

"You think that face is cute?" Krystal laughed teasingly.

"Ya..." Minho whined. "I asked you a question."

"I don't know, filming was long you know." Krystal took the food and walked to the girls' table. "Where are you sitting?" she asked.

"Oh, actually, I came in here, us guys, came in here because Eunhyuk hyung wanted to disturb the girls then I saw you here." Minho said.

"Oh," Krystal answered in disappointment.

"The guys are going to play basketball," Minho told her. Minho noticed Krystal's sad face. "Soojung, i'm sorry. We can spend time together later today, okay? Filming is tomorrow, we have plenty of time." he smiled. "I'll see you later," Minho winked and left and Krystal sat down with the girls.

"Someone's happy to see you," Sunhwa teased.

"Huh?" Krystal reacted with confusion.

"She's talking about Minho, he's happy to see you." Hara said.

"Yeah, the guys were at this table and Minho was kind of, glum? But then he spotted you and his eyes lit up." Hyomin told her.

"Of course, unnie, he's happy to see his girl." Lizzy teased.

"Ya, i'm not his girl." Krystal said defensively.

"You wish you were," Hyorin teased. Krystal shook her head furiously and the girls pointed their finger and .

 

The female MC of the show walked in and went to them.

"Girls, sorry to spoil the fun but we have to go film now." the MC said.

"Huh?" the girls got surprised.

"They changed the schedule at the last minute," the MC said. "the PD counted the time till the airing date and there's not much time so they decided to film now to save time." she continued explaining.

The girls groaned but got excited again because they can't wait for what's going to happen. Krystal frowned inside, she didn't show that she didn't like what's happening. She wanted alone time with Minho. Her best friend. The guy she is in love with. But she thought of the positives and so she went for filming happily because Minho was going to be in the same place with her till nighttime. 

Minho and the guys just started playing when MC Jaedong interrupted their game. "I'm sorry guys, you have to stop playing."

"Why?" Seungri asked. The other guys nodded.

"Well, long story short, we have to film now." he didn't want to explain further. The guys went to change while Minho was walking slowly with thoughts on his mind. He wanted alone time with Krystal. He wanted to spend time with his best friend. He wanted sometime with her to confess to her that he loves her. That's what he planned to do all this while.