Day Before We Take Off

What Happened In Pattaya

Minho was at the SM gym, working out when Krystal comes in with Amber, Sulli, Victoria and Luna.

"Anyounghasaeyo, oppa." Krystal smiled showing her teeth. The f(x) members smiled and shook their heads.

"Anyounghasaeyo, Krystal sshi." Minho smiled back. "You look extra cheerful today."

"It's cause we're going to Pattaya tomorrow, i'm so excited!" Krystal squealed.

"You say it like you two are going on a honeymoon," Amber teased Krystal. Krystal blushed while Minho tried to hide his happy face by wiping his sweaty face with a towel.

"Why are you alone, Minho sshi?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah, where's Onew oppa?" Luna asked. The girls looked at her weirdly.

"The guys are busy with their own schedules and I happen to have some free time today," Minho said.

"Oppa, do you know that my flight is not the same time as yours?" Krystal asked.

"What?" Minho asked, he was really looking forward to sitting with Krystal in the plane. "Why?" Minho asked sadly.

"Well, I have filming." she pouted.

"I'll be lonely..." Minho whined. The f(x) members, except for Krystal, felt like they had become invisible.

"Don't worry, you have Khun appa to keep you entertained. Vic omma will kill him if he leaves you alone." Krystal sat beside Minho.

Victoria, who was running on the treadmill, whispered to Amber who was on the treadmill beside her, "I'd ask Nichkhun sshi to entertain and interview his future son in law to see whether he approves him dating Krystal," they both giggled.

An hour later, Minho was leaving. 

"So, i'll see you tomorrow, Krystal sshi?" Minho asked.

"Of course," Krystal smiled.

"Later, Krystal." Minho said in an American accent. Something he learnt from Amber a few days ago. Krystal melted.

He sounds so hot speaking in an American accent. Krystal fell more and more in love with him.

"Ya, oppa, we're still here too you know." Luna joked.

"Anyoung," he bowed to the other four. Minho winked at Krystal and soon, he was out of sight.

 

Please comment(: