No Time For You

What Happened In Pattaya

Minho's POV

Yes! I got to dance with Krystal. She's my partner for the show. That's good news. The only time I get to spend with her but too bad, we couldn't be left alone. She was hot when she danced. 

Krystal's POV

I couldn't get my eyes off Minho oppa. I frowned inwardly when the girls were screaming. When he danced with me, I felt, wow. Why did everyone have to join us when we started dancing together? They ruined our moment. 

I caught oppa staring at me a few times. Does he like me too?

No one's POV

That night, they all wrapped up filming and went to their hotel to rest and spend time together. The guys went to the pool area to swim and hang around. While the guys were fooling around, Minho sat on the chair and zoned out. "Minho, you're pretty quiet." Onew nudged him, knocking him out of his trance.

"Huh?" he answered. "No i'm not," Minho defended.

"You're usually quiet noisy and hyped," Onew said.

"Is there a girl on your mind?" Nichkhun joined in their conversation and .

"No!" Minho answered making it obvious that his answer was the opposite.

"Liar," Nichkhun chuckled. "tell us, who?"

"Who, what?" Minho asked trying hard not to be awkward.

"Do you have on your mind?" Nichkhun asked repeated.

Just then, the girls came. Minho's eyes laid onto Krystal. He watched her walk all the way to him. 

"Hey, oppa! Hi, appa, hi, Onew oppa." Krystal greeted and sat beside Minho.

"Hey, Krystal sshi." Onew and Nichkhun greeted. "Onew, let's go get a drink." Nichkhun said and went of together with Onew.

Minho noticed that Krystal was wearing a tee shirt that doesn't fit her size.

"Are you wearing my tee shirt?" Minho asked. Krystal nodded with a grin plastered on her face. "Why are you wearing my shirt, don't you have other shirts?" Minho chuckled at how cute she was being.

"Nope," Krystal joked while Minho showed her a straight face. "it's really comfortable to wear." Krystal said.

"I feel so honored," Minho fake cries. Krystal slapped his arm playfully. Suddenly Krystal wiped the smile of her face. "What's wrong?" Minho asked.

"We haven't got much time to spend with each other," she frowned. Minho just looked at her. "all our plans we made, it's gone to waste. We're filming everyday." she continued.

"Isn't it spending time together too? Cheer up, we'll have some time." Minho tried to cheer her up. "Aren't we spending time with each other now?" he asked her, showing her a small smile. Krystal can't help but turned her frown over. How she loved the way he makes her feel better. Minho offered her a hug which she accepted gladly.