Misunderstand

What Happened In Pattaya

The next day, filming was long. Minho and Krystal succeeded a few games. Like the wrestling one, Krystal won once and so did Minho. The next game, it was the one where the girl has to climb on the guy and get the seaweed by . The won that one. 

Krystal's POV

We won! I wanted to give Minho oppa his share of the seaweed but then, he grabbed my hand to high five me and eat the seaweed from my hands. Meaning, I fed him! I was so happy. 

Minho POV

I knew we would win. If you put me and Krystal together, you would get Ace Couple. Krystal wanted to give me the seaweed but I just ate from her hands cause I want her to feed me. Like a girlfriend would do to a guy. Like Victoria noona does with Khun hyung. If only Krystal was my girlfriend. Just a little while more Minho.

No one's POV

After playing in the water for so long, they had an acting scene. They had to do an acting cover of Secret Garden.

Minho's POV

Krystal was paired with Onew hyung. Sigh, why didn't they pick me? I would gladly act with her. I got jealous that I feel uneasy while watching.

Krystal's POV

Minho oppa, why wasn't I paired with you during this bit? I'd gladly act out this kind of romantic scene with you. I was so jealous of Minho oppa and Seonhwa unnie. 

No one's POV

Couple selection time. The guy had to pick the girl they really like. Minho picked Krystal. Krystal accepted to be his queen. They wore a matching outfit. They planned it. After they stood together, everyone waited for Eunhyuk to say who he chooses. 

Minho's POV 

Eunhyuk hyung picked Krystal. My Krystal. I tried to cover my jealousy and sadness with a smile. Does Eunhyuk hyung really like Krystal? What if he does? Now, it's time to battle. Singing battle. Eunhyuk hyung chose to sing 'I Love You'. He's a great singer, Krystal will probably pick him. I decided to sing my group's own song, 'Hello' since it's a song about confessing. I hope Krystal knows that I'm really trying to tell her something. Krystal picked me, hahahaha. What a relief! 

Krystal's POV

I couldn't hide my happiness when Minho oppa picked me. Eunhyuk oppa picked me too, awesome opportunity to make Minho oppa sing to me. Oppa sang 'Hello' to me. Does he really mean the lyrics? Is he singing sincerely? Are the lyrics really for me not for the show?

No one's POV

They wrapped up filming. Filming ended faster than expected so now, they have the next day till night time off. All of them were happy. Everyone was hanging out by the pool, joking around.

Minho's POV

Eunhyuk hyung asked Krystal to follow him somewhere. Oh no, is he going to confess to her or something? How can I eavesdrop? I excused myself and said that I was going to the bathroom. I followed those two. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could've sworn I heard my name being mentioned. I took a peep and saw Krystal and Eunhyuk hyung hugging tightly and he kissed her head. That's it. My world died. My heart shattered into a million pieces. Nothing mattered to me anymore because my everything is gone, I'm too late.

 

Sorry if it's not really, well, good. I was rushing when writing this. And sorry I haven't been updating this story. The next chapter will be coming up soon. Please comment and subscribe(: