Truth

What Happened In Pattaya

Krystal's POV

While I was hanging around by the pool with everyone, Eunhyuk oppa called me and asked me to follow him. Eunyuk oppa started talking.

"Krys, sorry if I made you and Minho feel 'AHHH, I HATE HIM' when I picked you." Oppa said to me.

"What? No, of course you didn't. Why would we think that?" I asked him.

"Well, first thing is, you two like each other." my eyes went wide open. How did oppa know? "I wanted to help you two."

"How did you know?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, come on! Miss Jung Soojung, the whole SM knows and even some of our friends here can see that you two are falling for each other!" Eunhyuk oppa laughed. I blushed.

"Thanks for helping oppa, thanks to you I melted when Minho oppa sang to me." I grinned.

"What about my singing? I was the best!" Oppa joked. 

"If there weren't camera's watching, I would have covered my ears." I joked back. "Aishhh, seriously, thank you so much oppa!" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I'd do anything for my two hopelessly in love dongsaengs, if you ever need any help, just ask, okay?" Oppa kissed my head. He's a huge help to me. 

The next day.

No One's POV

Everyone woke up early not wanting to miss the fun in Pattaya since it's their last day. The guys gathered at the breakfast table feeling energetic, everyone but Minho.

"Minho ah, why the long face?" Nichkhun asked.

"What long face? I'm normal." Minho shrugged a little too obvious that he was upset.

"Yah, Minho, your hyungs are here to make you feel better, if you need people to talk to, we're here okay?" Eunhyuk comforted him.

How can I when you took my girl? Minho frowned inwardly and smiled to Eunhyuk. 

The whole day, Minho avoided Krystal. He didn't feel like talking to her and that made Krystal angry. For no reason, he was mad at her. Krystal ended up being quiet and grumpy. In the evening, Eunhyuk saw the vibe between those two and went to talk to Minho.

"What's with you and Krystal?" Eunhyuk asked. Minho shook his head. "Well, it doesn't seem like nothing." Eunhyuk stated the obvious.

"Well, she has a boyfriend." Minho said. Eunhyuk became shock.

"She does? Who? Who? Tell me!" Eunhyuk begged.

"Hyung, don't act like you don't know." Minho scoffed. Eunhyuk looked clueless.

"I really don't, who?" Eunhyuk asked again.

"You!" Minho said angrily.

"Me? Why me?" Eunhyuk was surprised and laughed.

"You and her, yesterday, private talk, hug, kiss on the head? Am I being clear enough?" Minho asked. Eunhyuk laughed louder.

"Ya! I was talking to her about something! I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend!" Eunhyuk wiped the tears that were coming out caused by laughing.

"Then the kiss?" Minho asked.

"She's my dongsaeng! I kiss every of my dongsaengs! We were talking about something alright? Now, you go to her and apologize." Eunhyuk became serious towards the end of his sentence. "And tell her that you were wrong to be jealous."

"What? Jealous? I wasn't jealous!" Minho denied.

"Yeah, right. You saying that you're not jealous is like me saying that I'm not hot and funny." Eunhyuk said. "Come on, the whole world knows how you feel about her!" Minho blushed. "Now go!" 

"Thanks, hyung." Minho hugged Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk kissed his head. "YAAA, HYUNG! THAT'S DISGUSTING!" Eunhyuk laughed at Minho.

"See, I told you I kiss all my dongsaengs." Minho walked away to find Krystal.

After minutes of finding her, he found her sitting alone by the poolside. 

 

"Hey," he sat beside her.

"What do you want," Krystal answered coldly.

"I'm sorry," Minho said. Krystal looked at him who was looking at the water. "for ignoring you."

"Why did you ignore me? Did you know how sad you made me feel?" Krystal frowned. Minho shook his head.

"I didn't, but I do now." he looked at her.

"Why did you ignore me? What did I do wrong?" Krystal asked. Minho got nervous.

"Well, I thought you and Eunhyuk hyung became a couple overnight." Minho confessed. 

"Then what, you got mad cause I didn't tell you I had a boyfriend? Which I don't." Krystal said. Minho shook his head.

"No, I was jealous." Minho looked at her. Krystal froze.

"Why would you be jealous?" Krystal asked softly.

"I thought hyung really likes you, and when he called you to follow him, I got curious. And when you both hugged, and he kissed your head, I got jealous." Minho said.

"That doesn't specifically answer my question," Krystal said.

"Well, I got jealous because I like you." Minho looked into her eyes.

"You do?" she asked, her voice becoming even softer. Minho nodded.

"That's why I wanted some time alone with you, to confess to you." Minho smiled. "I...love you." Minho said nervously. Krystal hugged him.

"I love you too, oppa." she pulled away from him and hit his arm. 

"Ow, what was that for?" he asked and rubbed the spot.

"That was for making me miserable," Krystal frowned and crossed her arms. Minho chuckled and hugged her around her waist.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry." he smiled. Minho then whispered. "Will you be my girlfriend?" 

Krystal looked at him, "After how you made me feel?" 

"I told you, I'm sorry." he gave her a sad but cute face.

"How can I resist your charm?" she hugged him back. "Of course, I've been waiting for you to ask me all this while." Minho couldn't wipe the smile off his face. He finally got his girl. 

"About that kiss, don't be jealous, really. He kisses all his dongsaengs, not only me." Krystal assured him. 

"I know that, don't remind me." Minho rubbed his head furiously. Krystal understood and laughed.

 

And that was how they became a couple.

The End.

 

 

Was it okay? It's finished now. I can go write another story. Probably Minstal. I ship them so hard. Please comment(: