제 2 장

Real Life, Aint A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oww~" she rubbed her legs again.
  
"Oh! Are you ok?" she looked up at the man who held his hand out to help her.

He covered her with his umbrella. Yoona was still looking at him.

"Excuse me~" he waved his hand infront of her.

"A-ah yeah. Sorry" Yoona said as she held his hand.
 


His soft and warm hand, I would always feel better after I touched his hands.

I felt protected and loved by just hold it.
 


"Thank you." Yoona bowed after she stood up on her feet, the tall man smiled warmly.

 

His smile, dorky but cute. It always made me laugh.


 
"Are you ok? Oh! Your knee is bleeding!" he asked worried.

Yoona looked down at her painful knee and then up to him again, hiding her pain with a smile "I'm ok. I fell earlier, it started to bleed again. But I'm ok" she smiled again "I don't think I have seen you before..."  she said trying to change the topic. 

"Oh! Hello, I'm Ok Taecyeon! I was transferred from America today. Is my first day here."  he introduced himself respectfully.

"What's that~? Don't bow 90° degrees and use honorific, you don't seem to be younger than me"  she pouted and he smiled finding her really cute.

"Really? Then, how old are you?"  he asked and Yoona looked away.

"I don't think you need to know that much about me."

Taecyeon laughed  "Is that so? Do I need to take you out on a date?" he asked and Yoona looked at him surprised.

"E-eh?" she stutter. 

"Should we go?" Taecyeon held Yoona's bag, she looked at him "Let's go" he held her arm and started to walk.

 

 

 

☁ ☀ ☁

 

 

 

"Hey you beautiful" Yoona laughed, she knew exactly who's voice was that.

Without stop walking she looked back "You, back off, I have a boyfriend." she said smiling, Taecyeon smirked walking next to her.
    
"Well, I don't see him anywhere in here" Yoona laughed "Someone so pretty like you carrying this bag," he said holding Yoona's bag "I think we are going to the same place so, let's walk together."     
    
"Why are you being like this? Don't you have a girlfriend?" she said, continuing with their childish game. 

"Of course~ She is so beautiful, smart, cute, funny... she is the best!" Yoona smiled holding her books closer to her chest "..I couldn't be more in love"     

"Really? Then–"     
   
"And what about your boyfriend? Is he nice?" he interrupted her.

"Oh he totally is, he is totally handsome, totally funny, totally smart, I totally love him so much, and he does love me too" she looked up at him smiling. 
   
"Is that so? Where it is him now then?" they stopped walking next to a store.

"Mmm... I'm not sure..." she tilted her head aside pouting and then lifted her gaze "Oh! there it is!" she pointed to the big window of the store, Taecyeon turned around, seeing eachother's reflection, he smiled as she held his hand "Hey boyfriend!" he looked down at her and kissed her forehead, she giggled "Glad you finally came, there was a random guy flirting with me" she pouted.
  
"Aaah~ these guys, who was him?! Flirting with my girlfriend?! I'm gonna punch his face!" Yoona giggled holding his arm closer and started to walk again.

"How is your knee? Does it still hurt?" during their date last night, Yoona had fell again, and scratched her knee.

"It is ok now" she smiled.

"I'm worried Yoona, haven't you go to the hospital? Lately you've been falling and easly cut your knees or everywhere you hit. Let's go to the hospital" he said worried.
  
"I'm ok, just lately, with all the exams, I have to study till late night. I'm tired, that's all." she smiled brightly, he stood there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter