제 3 장

Real Life, Aint A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona-ya!" Sunny ran toward Yoona, the class was over and Yoona had quickly left.


Yoona stopped walking after hear Sunny and waited for her "Oh Sunny-ah, what?"

"'Sunny-ah'? So you talk informally now?" Sunny teased, Yoona smiled shyly.

"Should I not?" She then asked formally.

Even though they were close friends, best friends actually, it had taken Yoona a while to use informal language with her.

"No, It's ok... chingu~" Sunny said with aegyo holding her arm and walking together "So, yah~ Are you coming to the party this saturday, right?"

"It is this saturday?!" Yoona asked surprised, with all the other things in her head, she had totally forgot it.

"Oh~! You forgot?! Ya~ah it will be maybe the last time we will see eachother with classmates and so. You won't be coming? Taecyeon didn't told you?" Sunny let go of her arm.

"No, no~ I know~ actually, he told me. He even help me to go buy a dress." she smiled.

"You two seem pretty serious."

"I really like him Sunny, w-we had our first kiss last night." she hid her blushed face with her book.

"What? Really, first kiss? Yah! After 4 months?"  Yoona nodded.

 

He had always been so gentleman, even just for holding hands, he had waited.

 

"Anyways, I think that's really cute"

Yoona giggled "Oh that's right, I heard Sungmin oppa will be preparing a speech for graduation."

"Yeah he will, I will meet him later to help him with it."

"He is going to write it just now? Graduation is tomorrow." Yoona said between giggles.

"No~ he is just going to finish it. I'll help him."

"Watch out!" a couple of boys playing in the corridors, one of the boys didn't notice her there and another yelled at him, but he couldn't stop. Sunny and Yoona didn't reacted quickly neither.

"Oh I'm sorry!"

"Yah Yesung-ah can't you see?" Sunny yelled before help Yoona to stand up, but she couldn't "Yoona..."

"Hold on Sunny..." she lifted her long skirt above her knee and undo the bandage. Maybe she couldn't stand up because it was too tight. She thought.

Sunny and the 3 guys eyes widen when they saw Yoona's knee full of bruises and scratches, old and new.

"He-hey I'm really sorry." Yesung apologized one more time after he saw her injured knee and then ran away. One of the guys that was with him also left.

"Yoona a-are you o-ok?" Leeteuk, the other guy who was with Yesung asked worried.

"Yoona your knee..." Sunny said shocked. Yoona tried to stand up but again couldn't.

"I'm fine. Seriously." she looked up at Sunny and Leeteuk laughing trying to hide her pain.

"Are you sure? Let me take you to the infirmary." Leeteuk said holding her arm to help her stand up but she couldn't, so she just laughed.

"I'm seriously fine, leave." Leeteuk looked at Sunny worriedly, she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Yoona!!" she quickly covered her knee with the bandage and her skirt again when she heard her boyfriend.

She didn't wanted him to see her knee, she didn't wanted him to be worried.

"What happened? Are you ok?" he kneeled next to her, looking up at Sunny and Leeteuk, Yoona just smiled.

"I'm ok, I... just–"

"She fell again oppa" Sunny interrupted Yoona who looked down.

"Again?" Taecyeon said helping Yoona to stand up, she shut her eyes hoping she could stand up already. And she did.

"I'm sorry, Yoona, I hope you get better. I'll leave now." Leeteuk said and left after Yoona and Sunny bowed to him.

"Did he..." Taecyeon pointed at Leeteuk wondering if she had fell again because he had bumped with her.

"No~ I'm fine" she smiled again.

"Yah this is not fine, let's go to the hospital." he held her hand dragging her with him toward the door but she stopped him holding his arm.

"No oppa~ you have practice, I'll go by myself. I promise." she held her pinky out smiling up at him.

Taecyeon sighed and cupped her face "You'll go now?"

"Yeah I will." she said smiling as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Will you go with her Sunny?" Taecyeon turned around to ask her.

"Uuuh... I have to..." she hesitate "...oh... yeah I'll go" but then agreed.

"No, oppa, Sunny has to meet Sungmin, I'll go by myself." Yoona quickly refused.

"No, you can't go alone, I'll go with you then."

"Is enough. You worry to much. I'll go by myself, yeah?" she said again standing on her toes to brush his hair.

"Yah Ok Taecyeon! Quickly!" the coach yell at him.

Yoona pulled his arms off of her waist  "Coach Kim is calling you. Go! I'll be fine." she smiled again watching him leave worried.

"You will be fine going by yourself?" Sunny asked, now she was the one who was worried about her "I can tell Sungmin to–"

"No Sunny, don't worry, I'll be fine."

"Ok. But if anything happens, call me quickly!"

 

I never couldn't thank her for how amazing friend she was...

Sunny-yah...chingu~ gomawo <3<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter