마지막 장

Real Life, Aint A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months passed... I couldn't say I was better now...

The times when my legs couldn't respond was longer,

now my arms couldn't respond sometimes neither.

 

"Yoona!" Sooyoung stormed inside her room.

Yoona gasped scared looking at her "What happened Sooyoung?"

"Yah I'm sorry, I'm really sorry but I–" Sooyoung tried to explain when Taecyeon pushed her aside to walk in, Sunny and Sungmin were coming with him.


"Taecyeon..." Yoona whispered.

As soon as Taecyeon saw her, tears started to fall and he ran toward her hugging her tightly.

"Yoona I'm sorry!" Sooyoung said one more time and then left.

"Yoona! You babo! You were sick! Why you didn't told us?!" Sunny yelled with teary eyes.

"Taecyeon stop." Yoona whispered trying to push Taecyeon from the tight hug.

"Why you didn't told me?! Yoona!" he moved away and cupped her face, he was crying non stop. Yoona couldn't see him directly in his eyes, so she looked down "Yoona!! I love you!! You shouldn't be going through all this alone! I could have been here with you all the time, protecting you! Suporting you! Why you didn't told me?!" he hugged her again crying in her shoulder.

"Let's go out a minute Sunny. She will explain us later." Sungmin hold her crying girlfriend into a hug and walked out of the room.

"Taecyeon please stop~"

 

Your hugs were the best... I never wanted you to let me go...

but that time, I did wanted you to. I wanted you to leave and never look for me...

 

Yoona tried to hold back her tears "Taecyeon please!" he moved away cupping her face again and kissing her.

"Don't do it Taecyeon.." she said between kisses but he didn't stop, deepening the kiss, holding her neck with one hand while the other was around her waist.

Yoona was weak, she couldn't push him away.

He slowly broke the kiss and cried again in her lap. Yoona tears fell down her cheeks, she wipe them away quickly, she didn't wanted to show Taecyeon how sad she was too.

"I'm sorry... Yoona please forgive me..." he lifted his gaze to see her "... I love you... I only love you, please forgive me!"

 

I was the one who had to say I'm sorry....



"Taecyeon stop! Stand up!" she commanded, he obey wiping away his tears. "I love you too oppa... and because of that, I didn't told you about my disease..."

"But why Yoona?! I am supposed to be the one you should tell first!! I'm the one who loves you the most and will protect you!"

"I know..." Yoona looked away from him, the tears she tried to hold back were starting to fall down her cheeks, she cried in her hands, Taecyeon hugged tightly again.

"I'm sorry Yoona, I will never leave you, I will be here for you, always. I will be the one your eyes will see before they close, I will be the one who will told you how much I love you before you can no longer hear anything. I will be the one who will hold your hand until you can't feel nothing, I will be here to wipe away your last tear, I will be here until you give your last breath... I'm always going to be here Yoona." he said.

Yoona sighed and shook her head, he moved away and held her hand.

"I will do it Yoona, even if you don't want. I won't meet Yuri, never. I won't see the baby neither–"

"No oppa~! That baby need his dad. You can't abandon him." Taecyeon kissed her hand,

"I will take care of him. Just because you ask me to." Yoona shook her head again.

"Don't do it because I'm telling you so, oppa, he is your baby. You should love him and protect him–"

"I was going to do that with our baby... your and my baby..." he caressed her cheek before start crying again.

 

"Baby~" Yoona said cutely pointing to a young couple carrying their baby.

"You like babies?"  she nodded.

"A lot~"

"We've been together for just 1 month but..." Yoona looked at him after he stoped walking, he held her hands "... I want to spend my life with you Yoona, and have 4 kids." he smirked, Yoona eyes widen and then smiled,

"4 kids? Isn't that to much?" she pouted.

"I will take care of them, I will love them a lot. We will be really happy, the six of us." he smiled.

"Girl, boy..." Yoona counted with her fingers.

"girl..." Taecyeon continued "and boy!" both said at the same time, then laughed.

"What if... we don't stay together forever?" she said in a serious tone, Taecyeon smile fade away.

"Why you say such thing? If we want to be together, we will be together. You don't want to?"

"No~ of course I want, but you know, anything can happen. There is not always a happy ending"

"There will be, we will definetly have a happy ending. You, me, AhYeon, TaeYeon, EunAh and TaeJoon" he held her hand again and started to walk.

"Eh? You even thought in their names already?" she laughed.

"Of course... Is better to think in them soon."

"Okay~ I like those names. Taeyeon is pretty." she smiled, Taecyeon looked at her

"I like that name also." Yoona nodded. 

"Just like his appa~ but without a 'c'" they laughed again and Taecyeon placed his arm around her to hug her.

"If you want to give them another name do it, but I want Taeyeon to stay." Yoona nodded cutely.

 

I'm sorry you will never have our AhYeon, TaeYeon, EunAh and TaeJoon in your arms...

 

"Promise me something Taecyeon.." she lifted his face to look into his eyes, then wiped away his tears, he nodded holding her hand against his face "...promise me... you will take care of your baby, promise me you will take care of Yuri, promise me you will marry her and forget me..." Taecyeon quickly stood up and shook his head,

"I won't Yoona!! I won't marry her, I won't forget you!!"

"Taecyeon please! I'm begging you, leave, marry Yuri and be happy with her and your baby."

"No! No! I won't! I won't do that! I will be here forever with you." he held her hand again but she moved away.

"If you don't marry her and try at least to be happy with her, and your baby... I won't see you ever again. Don't you ever come back. Everytime you come it will be this sad, I don't want that, I don't want to see you sad. If you ever comeback, I want to hear you are doing well with Yuri, that you are happy. That your baby is growing healthy. I want to see you smiling..."

Taecyeon wiped the tears that kept falling down. Listening to all what she was saying, he couldn't even look at her into her eyes. It was absurd, all what she said, all what she wanted him to do. He loved her, only her, why was she asking him to go live his life with someone he doesn't love, away from the one he truely loves, her.

"Promise me you will oppa~ please." she begged again, Taecyeon walked toward her cupping her face leaning in to kiss her lips softly, while his tears rolled down, he held her tightly don't wanting to let go.

He wanted to stay like that forever, make the kiss last longer... He wanted to be with her...

 

 

☁ ☀ ☁

 

"Hi!" Yoona smiled when she heard Sunny's voice and saw her smiling best friend walking in.

"Hey, you look pretty."

"Thanks~" she said placing her bag in the couch infront of her bed. She then went for the wheelchair. "I came just in time, I thought I will be late." she said helping Yoona walk down the bed to sat at the wheelchair.

 

For the latest 6 months, Sunny had always come, everyday, to visit me,

and take me to the hospital roof to watch the sunset.

Sometimes because of her work she couldn't come early to talk with me,

but always came to take me to the roof.
 

 

"Is so pretty~" she said looking at the sunset sitting in a chair next to Yoona.

"It is, right?" Yoona slowly turned around to see Sunny "Were you going somewhere? You dress so prettily" she smiled.

"Yeah, I was at Taecyeon's weddi–" Sunny cut herself off, she unknowingly spoke more. She slowly turned to look at Yoona who just smiled.

"His wedding was today?" Sunny slightly smiled and nodded. "Waah~ It must have been really pretty." Yoona sighed, Sunny looked down, she shouldn't had say that. She didn't wanted to make Yoona's sad.

"Didn't you took a picture?"

Sunny looked at her "Picture?"

Yoona nodded "Yeah~" then she turned around to keep watching the sunset "...I wanted to see how Yuri looks with her 6 months belly." Yoona giggled.

Sunny hesitated for one minute. Maybe Yoona was acting like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter