제 4 장

Real Life, Aint A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 14, 2010: Graduation day for everyone.

For me.... the of my story.

 

"Taecyeon oppa!" Sunny yelled running toward Taecyeon.

In 10 minutes the gratuation was going to start.

That morning, Yoona didn't arrived.

Taecyeon was worried and wanted to go look for her, since his parents were there, he couldn't leave.

Everyone were at the auditorium, except for Taecyeon who was at the front door walking here and there, constantly looking outside. Still, no sign of her.

"Yoona isn't here yet?" Taecyeon shook his head. 

"Why she hasn't arrived yet? It will start in 9 minutes." Taecyeon scratched his neck looking outside.

"Didn't she told you something? What did the doctor said? She went to the hospital, right?"

"Yes she went. She said the doctor just did a quick check and that she was only dehydrated and that she had to eat more. Just that."

"Just that? You sure?"

Taecyeon looked at her confused "Yeah...why? You know something else?"

"No, I just..."

"Lee!! Ok!! Quickly at the auditorium!! We are starting!" one teacher inform them.

Sunny tapped Taecyeon's arm and made her way to the auditorium.

Taecyeon sighed one more time before looking outside again "Yoona, where are you?"

 

☁ ☀ ☁

 

"Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me

Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I'm walking with you

Do you remember?..." Yoona sang quietly as she saw the clockwise constantly move. 11:02, the graduation had started. And it had been 1 hour since she couldn't move her legs.

She tried one more time. Slowly sitting up in the bed, standing up, closing her eyes at every single move, it hurted, but she could finally stand up.

She sightly smiled and went slowly to change her clothes.

When she was ready, she made her way downstairs, slowly, she could still feel pain in her legs.

 

Walking a long way toward the hospital, she finally arrived. Just stopping 2 times, the first time she fell and scratched her elbow.

"Hello!" she bowed 90° degrees to the nurse at the counter, she smiled at her.

"Oh Yoona, long time no see. How are you feeling?"

Yoona smiled at her "I've been meeting the floor a lot." she laughed, the nurse just smiled, just like her dad, Yoona joked about her disease.

"You came to see the Dr. Jang I guess?"

"Yeah~ I've been feeling a little bit worse."

"Well, you decided to not take treat–oh! Yoona, your elbow!" the nurse notice Yoona's bleeding elbow.

She looked at it and smiled "Ah yeah, as I said: I've meeting the floor a lot." she laughed one more time before the nurse walked out the counter toward her.

"I'll take you to the Dr. Jang's office, and I'll put something on this injury." the nurse said holding Yoona's arm.

 

Once they reached Dr. Jang's office, the nurse put a bandage on Yoona's injury. "It will be fine now." she smiled.

"Thank you Sooyoung." Yoona smiled back.

"Hi Yoona, I'm glad you came." Dr. Jang greeted her after he walked in.

"I'll see you later Yoona. Excuse me." Sooyoung bowed and left the room.

"You finally decided to take treatment?" Dr. Jang asked hopeful, Yoona looked down.

"Actually, no... I don't want to take treatment." the doctor sighed "I'm getting to the end I guess..."

Dr. Jang looked at her "Why you say that?"

"... I... my legs..." Dr. Jang nodded, he knew what she was talking about.

"Then in that case, you need to take treatment Yoona. You can't be out there alone with this disease. I'm asking you, not anymore like a doctor but as your friend. I've know you since your dad was here. I care about you. As a friend Yoona, please take treatment."

 

☁ ☀ ☁

 

"Seems like Yuri and her mom haven't come home yet." Sunny said as she was looking outside the car window.

It was pass 6 pm, the graduation was over, and so the small party after.

Taecyeon, Sunny and Sungmin drove to Yoona's house.

"There is no one there." Sungmin said looking out to the quiet house.

Taecyeon shook his head and walked out "No, Yoona has to be there!" he then went to the door and knocked it multiples of times "Yoona!! Yoona!! Is me Taecyeon oppa!! Please open!!"

"Haven't you tried to call her?" Sungmin asked Sunny as they walked out the car also.

"We did, she doesn't answer neither. Taecyeon oppa!! Stop, no one is there!!" Sunny yelled but Taecyeon ignored her and kept knocking and looking throught the window.

"Let's ask the neighbor." Sungmin said holding Sunny's arm  walking toward the house next door.

"Yoona please answer!!" Taecyeon was looking up at the second floor window while he tried to call Yoona, but again there was no answer. "YOONA!!!" he yelled to the second floor..

"Taecyeon stop, Yoona is not there." Sungmin held his arm.

"Oppa, the ahjumma next door said she went out at 11 or something this morning." Sunny explained.

"W-what?! Then maybe something happened, maybe she is at the hospital...yeah at the hospital, let's go!!" he said and ran toward Sungmin's car.

Sunny and Sungmin looked at eachother, she sighed before they walked toward the car and started to drive off.

 

"Oppa should be here..." I remember, being alone watching

the sunset at the Namsan Tower, I was hoping, as in the movies,

oppa will come out of nowhere and watch it with me...

but of course, it didn't happened, you didn't came...

 

"Hi, excuse me, Im Yoona... is there... here?!" Taecyeon ran toward the nurse at the counter and quickly asked her.

"Y-yes?" she asked confused.

"I'm sorry, we are looking for a friend, her name is Im YoonA. We haven't see her since this morning, we are afraid something bad has happened." Sunny then explained.

"Oh... umm... hold on." the nurse turned around and started to look in some papers.

 

"I'm seriously glad you decided to take treatment Yoona" Sooyoung smiled while she checked Yoona's pressure.

"Well... I couldn't do anything. Either way, I will have a sad ending."

"Yoona don't talk like that."

"Sooyoung, I need to ask you something."

"Yes, tell me."

"You're currently working at the counter, right?" Sooyoung nodded "I'm sure my friends will come ask for me, tell them I'm not here."

"Why?! Yoona, they need to know–"

"They don't even know I'm sick..." Sooyoung sighed "Please Sooyoung, as my friend, don't tell them, not now."

"And when you think it will be the right moment to tell them then? When you go out from here in a coffin?!" Yoona laughed "Yah that is not funny!"

"We know it will be like that." Sooyoung shook her head "But please Sooyoung, don't tell them, later,  when I get better... I'll tell them." Sooyoung smiled at her, this time she didn't joked about die but said 'When I get better'. That was a good start. It mean she was going to cooperate in the treatment so she can get better.

 

Sooyoung turned around after 30 seconds looking at the papers "No, I'm sorry, there isn't any Im Yoona here. Excuse me." she excused herself and leave the counter. Taecyeon sighed brushing his hair frustrated.

"What do we do now?" Sungmin asked.

"It's ok oppa... tomorrow at the party. She promised she will go. Maybe she went somewhere today and couldn't make it to the graduation. Maybe she went to her parents' grave, because they weren't going to be there with her. But tomorrow, let's just wait." Sunny tapped his shoulder and smiled, Taecyeon nodded.

He was worried and sad... he had promised to go see the sunset with her at the Namsan Tower, where she was?

 

☁ ☀ ☁

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter