제 1 장

Real Life, Aint A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"53... 54... 55..."



Walking next to eachother, hand to hand, looking at the night sky,

the beautiful night sky, filled with stars...

Such a romantic night isn't it?



"I counted that one already! Is 65!"

"You didn't! is 64!... 65... 66..."

"No~ no~ ... 67..."



Childish things, a couple thing, you can't help it.

Stories and real life, coincide in it.



"75...76...77....78..." both were counting at the same time again.

"... this never has an ending..." Taecyeon said stopping their walk.

"Oh! Look! It says Yoona!" he suddenly said pointing at the sky.

"Where?!" she kept looking up, trying to find her name written, with pouting lips...

 

Stolen kiss...I like it...I always liked when he did that...



Yoona's eyes widen when he felt Taecyeon's lips pecking hers.

She looked at him with widen eyes. He chuckled at her shocked but cute expression.

"I was joking, your name isn't there." he laughed holding her hand and starting to walk again to sit down on a park bench.

"Let's sit here~"



The way he always says random things like singing... I like it.



As they both sat down, still hand to hand, Taecyeon looking up at the sky, secretly peeking to Yoona. She was touching her lips, still shocked. She looked adorable, Taecyeon thought as he laughed and sighed "How many stars were there?" he said trying to change the topic.

"... h-how... k-kiss...?" she stutter looking up at the smiling Taecyeon.

"You didn't liked?"

She quickly shook her head "No!!... I liked..." Yoona whispered her last words as she smiled still touching her lips "... our first kiss..." she let out a small giggle.

"First kiss?" Yoona lifted her gaze to look a Taecyeon, his tone was too serious.

He cupped her face taking her by surprise when he placed his lips against hers giving her a sweet kiss.

 

It took me a few minutes to react to the kiss..

and that, it was our very first kiss...

 

 

 

☁ ☀ ☁

 

 

 

"Where in the world were you?!! Do you think my house is an motel?! This is a decent house! You can't be arriving at this late night hour! Like if you were a.... a... urgh!... I can't even look at your face, what were you doing?!"

"She must have been working in the streets to win money"

 

The evil stepmother and stepsisters, something you only see in stories? Cinderella?...

I... lived that, I know how does it feels... It hurts...

 

"Mrs. EunYoo, I will not let you and your daughter to insulting me like that!" Yoona almost yelled, lifting her gaze from the floor, to look at her stepmother.

 

I was decent... It was painful their insults, but I had nothing to hide or

be embarrassed of. It had been a while since I hadn't dropped my head infront of them.



"I will not let you to talk to me like that! Insolent! I told you to not talk while looking at my face. Who do you think you are? oh? Just leave, I don't want to see you anymore. Leave!"

 

Since my dear mom died when I was 9, my father had to many debts,

he had to marry this rich widow woman. She had a daughter from her previous marriage, Yuri.

6 years ago, my dad got sick, a very unknown sickness... He died 1 year later.

I was alone... with these 2 women that hated on me. Who humiliated me...

 

 

 

☁ ☀ ☁

 

 

 

"Donghae oppa! Donghae oppa!"  Yoona yelled as she ran toward the tall and handsome man. He turned around rolling his eyes.

"What do you want Yoona?"  he asked irritated as he put both hands inside his pocket.

"A-ah...just..."  Yoona looked down at her book-filled hands, smiling "Oppa I finished your science homework, remember you said you couldn't go to another date with me since you had this science homework, I helped you..." Donghae smiled  as he took the folder of off Yoona's hands "... I did it, so we can go out again." she shyly smiled again. 

"Nice~" Donghae her head as he kept checking on the work she made.

"So, we'll go out again? Is been a while since our last date... and we are boyfriend and girlfriend, I thought..." Yoona shyly said as she held her books closer to her chest and smiled looking down.

"Ah! Yoona, I have this work to do." he interrupted her opening his backpack and pulling out a small notebook, tearing off a sheet and placing it over her books, Yoona looked at him confused.

"Do it well!" he smiled her head again and walking off. Yoona held, barely, the books she had with one hand, while with the other one she held the sheet Donghae gave.

 

Slave. I was that for him, his slave

 

"Ah!" Books all over the floor, in the wet floor. Yoona in a puddle, all wet and dirty already.

"Oww! Ah!" she looked down at her injured knees. Blood almost coming out, her scratched hand from when she tried to stop her fall. She looked up at the laughing girls.

"Don't you see?! You almost made me fall! You nerd!" the orange haired girl said as she fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter