Chapter Four.

I'm Dating A Celebrity?!

"Argh, I should have gone with you! Damn! I'm so jealous right now! Wait, are you telling the truth or what?" Seungri replied.

"Why would I lie to you? I don't win a prize for lying. :P"

"Argh, Jiyong, you lucky guy..... have fun with her then.... T.T"

"Aww, don't be sad. :P I'll take pictures of me and her together yeah? Haha, bye!"

"Aish! This guy! Urgh, bye!"

I felt a sense of achievement when I teased Seungri. Well, this is because whenever he takes a photo with a celebrity, he'll always show it off to me and brag about it.

Well, he can get photos for all I care, but he didn't get a chance to hang out with a celebrity for ONE WHOLE DAY.

Seunghyun was happy for me and congratulated me. Well, though he knows how much I love Dara, he never once complained about my obsession. Well, I thank him for that.

Anyway, it was already at night and my mom's probably gonna kill me once I reach home. I never went home late before because well, I don't hang out outside that much.

I reached my doorstep and slowly, carefully, open the door...

Eh? Why is it so dark? No one's at home. Great, I won't be discovered.

I closed the door and walked towards my room.

"KWON JIYONG."

I stopped in my tracks. I gulped. That's my mother's voice.

Suddenly, the lights were switched on. I turned behind to face my mom. Her face was red with anger. That doesn't scare me that much.

What scares me is that she's holding our family's traditional cane.

She took heavy steps towards me, I broke out in sweat as she came closer.

"Heheheheheh, hi mom. How are you? He he he he..." I said nervously.

"Where have you been? It's already 8pm! You've never been this late before! OHH, are you in a gang now?!" My mom questioned me.

"Aish! Mom! What are you saying? I'm not joining a gang or whatsoever. I went to 2NE1's fanmeet and something happened...." I replied.

I looked at my mom, my mom looked at me. Suddenly, she signalled using her eyes to sit at the sofa. I definitely know what it meant and headed to the sofa. She sat down beside me and I told her everything.

"Really? Really really really? Dara was the one who saved you?" My mom eagerly asked. Well, now you know where I get my traits from. Oh, and i probably didn't tell you this, but my mom is a big fan of 2NE1 as well.

"Yes yes yes! And you wanna know something awesome mom? She asked me to go to Everland with her!" 

Suddenly, my mom's facial expression changed from happy to well, emotionless. I think she was trying to make sense of the situation.

"My son, is invited to hang out with a celebrity?" She asked herself as she looked down on the floor.

Suddenly, she looked at me and cheered loudly! I was shocked at her sudden cheer, but then I joined her as well. We went totally crazy and screamed and cheered.

"YAH! CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS SCREAMING SO LATE AT NIGHT?!" A neighbour from upstairs scolded us. We made the "oops" face and laughed.

"Jiyong ah, mom is happy for you. Have fun with Dara okay?"

"Yes mom. I love you."

"I love you too, my son."

I hugged my mother as she sobbed. I guess, she was happy that I finally achieved a part of my dream. And she wants to give me the support. Aww, thanks mom.

The next day, I geared myself for 2NE1's concert. I managed to buy a ticket online last week from a seller.

Furthermore, it was a front seat directly in front of the stage! I can see 2NE1 up close.

I sat and waited for it to start.

Suddenly, the lights went off, and many spotlights shined on the stage. Everyone started cheering!

"I Am The Best" began to play as they ascended from below the stage on a platform. The crowd went wild! I went wild myself. (probably look something like this.)

I screamed for them like no one gives a damn.

"PARK BOM! MINZY! CL! SANDARAAAAAAA *cough*" Opps, my voice broke in the middle of my scream.

Everyone near me was laughing. Damn, I feel embarrassed.

The crowd cheered and cheered as 2NE1 sang their popular hits like Fire, I Don't Care, Go Away, I Am The Best, Lonely and many others.

I cheered until I lost my voice.

Then, Dara went up the stage alone and performed her song "Kiss".

She walked towards the area where I'm seating at as she sang. Wow, she looks so beautiful! I am totally looking forward to tomorrow's Everland outing with her and the rest of 2NE1, as well as the winners of the lucky draw!

I was looking at her when suddenly, we made eye contact.

I can tell she was surprised as her eyes went wide when she saw me.

Right after that, something awesome happened.

She winked at me.

OMG, I cannot believe it! She winked at me!!!!!!!

Dara winked at me!!!!!!

I turned to the person beside me.

"Dara winked at me! I'm so happy!"

She gave me a weird look. Ahh, whatever.

All I know is, I, the nerdy Kwon Jiyong, will be going to Everland with them tomorrow.

Will be riding rollercoasters, eating cotton candy, and riding other rides, with 2NE1 tomorrow.

I cannot be more happier.

Tomorrow is the day..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Well, the next chapter will be about the Everland trip! I thought writing it in this chapter but I can't abandon the day of 2NE1's concert!

Oh, and, the poster I requested is done! I totally love the poster!

How about you guys? **