Chapter Three.

I'm Dating A Celebrity?!

"Yah, Dara unnie, is he okay already?"

"I don't know, Min ah. Didn't expect him to faint from seeing me.. I must be ugly."

"Aish, what nonsense. He must've fainted because he likes you a lot! Hehe."

"SHHHHHHH!! He's waking up! Let's pretend we're doing something else!"

Ugh... I have a big headache up there, in my head. Where am I anyway? This place looks too classy to be my home. This sofa is way comfy than the one at home. Ahhhhhhhhhh........ Probably a hotel lobby....

Wait, did I just out after seeing my favourite idol girl?

BUT.. BUT WHY?! I'M SO WEAK...

It's my only chance to talk to her T.T She's probably gone, off to the hotel she's gonna stay in I guess.

Hurhur, my Dara...

"Hello! You're finally awake!"

I looked up at the owner of the voice.

"*GASP* SANDARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOAHHHHHH*CRASH*" I was too surprised at her being infront of me that I fell off the sofa. Way to go for a first impression, Mr. Kwon Jiyong.

Dara immediately rushed to my aid, along with Minzy.

"Yah, Mr, are you okay? You just woke up after fainting in front of me and now you're falling off a sofa?" Dara said as she laughed at me.

Minzy and Dara pulled me up. I was too shy and blushing. I was smiling all over that I didn't notice my glasses broke because of the fall.

"Mr, your glasses. It broke." Minzy said, sounding worried.

"It's fine I guess. No big deal." I said, looking down to the floor.

I was too shy to look up to see her and Dara. But I wanna see her.

Ok Jiyong, relax! Calm down! Breathe in, breathe out. Well, here goes nothing.

I looked up towards Dara. She was SMILING. AT. ME.

I turned behind, looked down, and giggled.

My shoulders was moving up and down vigorously as I blushed and giggled at the fact that my idol was smiling at me.

I bet Minzy found me weird though, cause she immediately said,

"Unnie, you see that? He looks at you for one second and he giggles to himself. What a weird guy. But I think he likes you a lot." Of course I do. She's Sandara Park!

"Shhhh Minzy ah, he can hear you. Go back up to our hotel room. I'll meet you upstairs later." Dara ordered Minzy.

Minzy grumbled for a while before finally heading up.

It's only me and Dara now. There was an awkward silence. Maybe because we hadn't met before. Well, I am just an ordinary human nerd, I mean being, human being.

"Mr, what's your name?" Dara suddenly asked me.

"Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong." I replied as I blushed all over again.

"Come, take a seat." She then said.

She sat down on the sofa and I shyly followed suit. I was afraid to sit too near because she'll find it a bit awkward. So I went to the end of the sofa and sat slowwwwwwwwwlyyyyyy.

"Yah, Mr. Jiyong, am I that scary? Come sit nearer." She said, as she smiled at me again.

I was so happy that she called me by my name, that I skipped happily, not caring about my injured ankle, and sat down beside her, nearly toppling over the sofa again the process.

"Woah, careful there." Dara said, looking anxious that I was gonna fall again.

I nodded my head shyly and continued looking at the floor.

"Look at me." Dara ordered me.

I did as she was told, I looked up at her, eyes making contact, thennnnnnnn I look down on the floor again.

Suddenly, she use both her hands, cupped my face and turn it towards her, surprising me in the process cause my idol just held my face. mg XDXDXDXD

"Once I let go of your face, don't look down again.. Please.. okay?" She pouted.

Like a nerd, I nodded my head vigorously like I was headbanging to a rock song. She laughed. She let go of my face slowly.  To not make her disappointed, I dig up my courage and remained my eye contact with her.

"Is your ankle feeling better?" She asked.

"It's nothing. I'm fine. What about your fanmeet?" 

"Oh, about that, we postponed it, cause someone fainted just now. Kekeke."

"Ahhhh *laughs* I'm sorry about that. It's just that you're my favourite idol and I got a shock when you helped me just now."

"Really? I'm your favourite idol? Well, thanks! Anyway, I got to help my number one fan, so no worries."

"Hahaha, then what about the 3 lucky person that can spend time with you guys at Everland?"

"Oh, that one? It's based on a lucky draw.. the three people have been chosen already.."

"Oh... guess I got no luck then.."

"Hey! Actually, I can request my management to get an extra ticket for you!"

Omg, is she serious? Is she inviting me to spend time with 2NE1 at Everland?

"That'll be great, but does your boss mind?"

"I can say it's a personal request from me. Anyway, you're funny and dorky. I'm sure we'll have fun."

I am speechless. Dara has just asked me, a nerd that literally got picked on always in campus, a guy who thinks himself as the king of "forever alone", to join her at Everland?

Am I still dreaming now? Why is she not transforming to my mom yet?

"Don't believe?" She asked, before pinching me on my left arm.

I can feel it. Omg, I'm not dreaming! I'm really not dreaming!

"Hold on for a second." I said, before turning back and cheering loudly inside the lobby.

Everyone that's walking past was looking at me, a nerd cheering in the middle of the hotel lobby, they must be thinking I'm a psycho.

I stopped abruptly, turning behind to an already laughing Dara, before saying,

"Yes please."

Dara smiled at me. "We're going this coming Friday, after our concert tomorrow. Meet me in this hotel lobby yeah?"

"Yes yes yes sure sure sure!" I replied, overjoyed.

"Hehe, I got to back upstairs now. See ya!"

"See ya Dara! Fighting!"

"Heheheh. Kwon Jiyong, you're really cute." She said before entering the lift.

This is the happiest day of my life. My favourite just called me funny, dorky and cute, when others in my campus called me a nerd, loser, pathetic fool.

Haha, what about now, ers? Your comments are not affecting me anymore.

I took out my phone from my pocket and sent a message to Seungri and Seunghyun.

"I'm going to Everland with Dara. Be jealous."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, well, Jiyong is going to Everland with Dara! (^.^)

I'm sorry if the chapter sounds a little bit here though, forgive my rookie mistakes ><

In the meantime, do subscribe!