Chapter Two.

I'm Dating A Celebrity?!

Thanks Seungri.

Thanks to you, I spent the 5 days before their fanmeet designing the best poster possible for 2NE1, well, and a personal one for Dara. :3

I never had much sleep these days, I stayed up just to make those posters.

My mother thinks I'm crazy.

"Jiyong ah! Why bother making these posters instead of focusing on your studies?!" She always lectured me.

Actually, what she said do makes sense. Hehe.

"Ah, mom, only once okay? Just this one. It's really important." I debated back.

Thanks to my nerdy lifestyle, I always win the debates and arguments between me and my mom.

They call it nerd power, well, for me, I prefer to label it AWESOMENESS.

Ok, back to the topic, exactly one day before the fanmeet, I finished the posters! Sweet, I'm ready and prepared for tomorrow. Unfortunately, I'll be going alone though.

That panda Seungri told me he couldn't make it. I asked Seunghyun but he is not free either.

Pfft, guess I'll go myself then.

"Be jealous if something happened between me and Dara today! ^^" I sent a message to both of them before heading off to the fanmeet.

I set off, just carrying a small bag to store my water bottle and some tidbits, and hold the two posters on one hand.

I cannot contain my excitement! I'm gonna see them up close!

However, once I reached the fanmeet site, ahh, there were already A LOT of people there. :(

My motivation level dropped.

Guess I won't be the lucky 3...

It was 2pm already. Seungri told me they're gonna arrive at 2:30pm sharp.

Oh well, doesn't hurt to wait half an hour for your favourite idols. :P

I was right at the end of the section, nearest to where the 2NE1 ladies are gonna come out, but as the time goes by, many more people came rushing down, and I was squeezed further away from there.

That's my spot, fools!!!!!!!

Aish, out of all places, why crowd around near my sweet spot? Could've gotten a clear view of Dara there. Psh.

And these people nearly crumpled my posters! Grrrrrrrrrr, don't make me go on a nerd rage, folks. I can get nasty, nerd nasty.

Suddenly, loud cheers erupted.

OH MY GOD, THE 2NE1 GIRLS ARE HERE. (probably look something like this.)

Omg, Dara!! Dara is right infront. Awww she looks so cute!!

But, I have a bad feeling. Since 2NE1 came in from my side, lots of people from the middle and other end were trying to move towards my area.

I got squeezed, I can't move. The crowd was going wild. Too wild. People were surging towards me.

At last, I fell down. My ankle was in pain as I felt someone stepping on it.

The crowd probably didn't bother that I was on the floor, injured.

I was careful enough to crawl a little bit to the side so that I wouldn't end up getting stomped on.

Ah, I tried standing up, but my ankle was in bad shape.

Wait, my posters, WHERE ARE MY POSTERS?!

I turned back. THEY WERE TRAMPLED ON.

MY HARD WORK, IS BEING DESTROYED.

I cannot show Dara and the rest of the 2NE1 the nice posters anymore.

I felt sad, I put my head down on the ground.

Suddenly, the crowd went silent. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was too sad that I didn't even bother looking up.

"Yah, your hand, give me your hand. I'll pull you up." A voice suddenly said. It was a girl's voice. Wait, she sounds really familiar. Who could she be?

With my head still down, I stretched out my arm towards the direction of the voice.

Suddenly, two soft and smooth hands grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

I winced at the pain from my ankle, but I managed to get up.

I still did not know who was the one that helped me.

The crowd was gasping. I was busy dusting away the dirt on my shirt to not notice at all.

I looked up to the girl, "Hey thanks...." Wait... WHAT?!

My jaw dropped. Literally DROPPED.

My eyes went wide. I couldn't believe it. I slapped my left cheek. I pinched myself. Ouch! I can feel the pain, while the girl standing in front of me was giggling at my demeanour.

OMG, so it is true! I'm not dreaming now. I feel tingles all over my body as I make up the identity of the girl standing in front of me.

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-da-da-da-da-Dara!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

I can't remember what happened after that, because the next thing I know, I out.