Chapter One.

I'm Dating A Celebrity?!

"I love you, I love you, youuuuuuuuuuu~" I love you too Dara ~ heehee.

Wait, where are you bringing me? Wow, this place is beautiful. Hmmmmmm.

"Jiyong ahh ~~~~" OMG *blush* stop teasing me like that ><

"Jiyong ahh ~~~~" Damn it, Dara. You're one of a kind!

"Jiyong ahh ~~~~" Wait, wait wait wait wait wait. What is happening to your face?! Why is it transforming?! Why is it changing?! Are you an alien from outer space?! WAIT.. WHAT THE.. MOM?!

MOM HOW DID YOU TRANSFORM TO DARA OMG.

"Jiyong ahh! Wake up you lazy bum! You're late for school already!"

I gasped as I open my eyes.

Phew, thank god, it was only just a dream. Creepy.....

"Ahh mom, why did you have to disturb my beautiful dream with your presence?! I almost got a heart attack in my dreams!"

"What rubbish are you talking about?! Quickly change and go to school! The campus just called!"

I looked at the clock. OMG, I'm late!

I ran to the bathroom, took a quick shower. Sloppily wore my uniform, messily combed my hair and stepped out of the house.

WAIT!

Not to forget my giant glasses. Hee.

Well, as you can see, I am a big fan of Sandara from 2NE1. She's so cute! It has always been my dream to meet her one day. I always attend 2NE1's concert, just to see her hehe.

Well, I'm not hoping for much. Just one day, for her to notice the nerd that admires her from afar.

Me, Kwon Jiyong.

"She'll never, ever notice you! Cause you're a loser! HAHAHAHA." That's what all the tough guys in my university always say to me, but wait till you see punks, it is my destiny to meet her. And when I have met her, or, well, date her, I'll be laughing in your face for as long as I can. Deal with that.

Now why am I still at home? Oh crap, I forgot that I was late.

I ran and ran and ran to the university, just a 5 minutes walk from my house.

I reached in no time. I entered the room.

"Yah, Jiyong ah, why are you late again? Have you been dreaming about Dara again?!" My friend Choi Seunghyun asked me.

"Hehe, you know me too well." I laughed, as I recalled my dream. Not the part where Dara suddenly transformed into my mom though. That's really, REALLY, creepy.

Seunghyun sighed, probably because he's speechless that I like Dara so much.

But hey, it's not wrong for a guy to admire someone they like right?

And when I say admire, I do not mean stalk.

"Ji ah, I heard 2NE1's gonna have another concert in Seoul." Another friend of mine, Seungri said.

"Really? *pushes up my giant glasses* when when when?" I asked eagerly. I then opened my water bottle to have a drink.

"Next week, and you know what, they're gonna hold a fanmeet!"  I spat out the water in my mouth. The people infront of me were complaining but I don't care.

"Really? Really really really?! That's great to hear! Finally I can see Dara up close and ask her to sign my autograph." I happily said to Seungri, as I took another sip of water again.

"Yah, you wanna hear the bestest news ever? 3 lucky people can get a chance to join them on a visit to Everland theme park for the whole day!" I spat out the water in my mouth again. I quickly apologized to the people in front and asked Seungri if he's serious, really, really serious.

"Yah, why would I lie to you? I know you like Dara so much! This is your opportunity!"

So it is true. Dara is coming to Seoul, performs a concert, have a fanmeet, and 3 lucky people can get a chance to join them at Everland?

That's it. My motivation levelled just shot through the roof. This is my one and only opportunity, a chance to see Dara up close, a chance to well, ride rollercoasters and stuffs with her, a chance to know her much better.

"Dara, I'm coming."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ :) Wow, I'm surprised by the number of subscriber even before I wrote a chapter. Still, thank you for subscribing. I hope I didn't disappoint you guys with the first chapter. >< I'm not really a good writer, but I will try my best! Thanks for the support! :D