Happiness comes in small packages 2

Expect Jinki to ask the oddest of questions and leave it to Jonghyun to answer them

Jonghyun wasn't the least amused when a good for nothing evil maknae of super junior snatched his Jinki away.

Lets rewind a little and see.

Jonghyun was walking along side Jinki, hands intwined and all too blissfully, when the devil child came and took Jinki's attention with a slurring 'Jinki goon'.

Jonghyun didn't really like the tone of those words. The entire way Kyuhyun interrupted the two boys secretly smirking to himself.

Jonghyun thought it was all over when they reached the resturant and almost sighed in relief.

To his ultimate horror Kyuhyun threw away Jonghyun's hands from Jinki and literally carried Jinki away with some help from the willing monkey, Hyukjae.

He watched in disbelief and a growing sense of jealousy as the two laughing boys carried a squealing Jinki inside.

 

"Jonghyun, are you gonna stand there all night?" Jonghyun started and swiftly turned around. Standing before him was super jumior's Yesung with an amused smile.

"Jongwoon hyung!" Jonghyun acknowledged with a grin. 

"Lets go in. I'm starved." Yesung urged and Jonghyun rushed in in search of Jinki.

Yesung stood still for a while. "Its true. He is a mix of dog and dinosaur." He giggled to himself and pranced inside the resturant.

 

 

 

Jinki gestured Jonghyun to sit beside him when the boy rushed into the room.

"Jjong, I saved you a seat." Jinki grinned.

Jonghyun sighed in relief seeing Jinki and happily made his way towards him. 

He smiled at Jinki as he sat down, but his face contorted into a funny expression when he finally saw Kyuhyun sitting opposite them.

"Jonghyun, are you alright?" Jinki asked in concern seeing the boy's pale face.

"Ah.. I'm fine hyung. I'm just really hungry." Jonghyun offered lamely. Kyuhyun freaking giggled and Jonghyun shot a glare at the man only to cower back, his glare no match for the other's.

"I want chicken!" Jinki shouted and the rest of the party started throwing their orders to the paniking waiter. 

"I think your all giving the guy a hard time." The noise stopped due to Yesung's entrance.

"You came hyung!" Donghae screamed and the room once again erupted into loud chatter.

 

A few minutes after giving their orders the boys were having small talk and leisurely lounging around.

Jonghyun sighed and thanked God. After Yesung's unexpected entrance for most of the suju members, the devil child had taked a break from driving Jonghyun up the wall.

Flaskback

Jonghyun sat down and faced front only to see Kyuhyun. The evil man moved his eyes from his to Jinki's form and smirked.

Kyuhyun mouthed, I know, and wriggled his eyebrows while smirking evily.

End

 

 

 

The food arrived and the boys were enjoying their meal.

Jinki was busy devouring the chicken dish while Jonghyun watced him in an amused way.

"Is something wrong?" Jinki turned to Jonghyun and took a bite out of the chicken leg.

Jonghyun smiled fondly at Jinki. "Nothing hyung. It just makes me happy that your enjoying so much."

Jinki smiled and hung his head. "Here!" Jinki pushed the chicken towards Jonghyun's lips.

"Uh.. Hyung?" Jonghyun asked unsure and stared at Jinki's head.

"Eat. I'm sharing it with you!" Jinki half shouted, still hanging his head.

Both boys hadn't realized that the room had grown silent.

Jonghyun hesitated a while. "Just eat it, you idiot!" Someone screamed and startled the two boys.

Jonghyun and Jinki turned to the source of the outburst. An agitated Lee Sungmin sat a few seats away staring at them.

Jonghyun gulped and took a bite out of the chicken. Jinki grinned big at Jonghyun and just then, Jonghyun noticed some sauce on Jinki's lips.

 

Holy, Jonghyun screeched mentaly.

"Jin-ki Huyng, you have sauce on your lips." Jonghyun said quietly. Jinki gave him a confused stare. "What? Say it again, Jjong."

"You.. Uh-.. Lips..." Jonghyun tried to piece together.

"My lips?" Jinki reflexively his lips. Jonghyun gulped, his throat getting dry.

The sound of clicks went off. Jonghyun looked away from the sight of Jinki's red lips and gasped.

The super junior members, except Yesung and their trainer Younghwa, were taking pictures of them with a sadistic smirk on their faces.

Jonghyun realized that he may have been too obvious. [Yeah, even a blind person can tell what your thinking, you !]

Jinki being Jinki brushed it off like it was a normal event and even asked for a copy of the picture.

Jonghyun being Jonghyun wanted to dig a hole and stay there. Well he could takr Jinki with him.

 

 

The food disappeared and the boys sat clustered in small two to three prople groups waiting for the bill.

While the tension had cleared and everything was once again normal, Jinki sat still and quiet pondreing a weird idea.

Jinki rubbed his chin like a great thinker would and caught everyone's attention with a small, hey guys.

Everyone turned to him with all their attention sensing Jinki's seriousness.

 

Jinki watched everyone with his wide curious eyes and adorable expression. Jonghyun watched the endearing display with a small smile.

"What do you think comes first, chicken or egg?"

And boom went the entire room.

"Chicken?"

"No, egg!"

"What the flying elephants?"

"Is this a pop quiz?!"

"Its definitely chicken!"

"Pssh.. Its egg you idiot."

"Ahhh! This is eating my brain!"

"What comes first?"

While the rest were self combusting, Jonghyun made his way to Jinki.

Jonghyun leaned near Jinki's ear and whispered something. "Oh! I see!" Jinki grinned.

"Thank you, Jjong!"

 

The rest sighed and spontaneously stared at Jonghyun.

"How did he know?" The rest asked each other.

 

 

 

Later that night.

Jinki called one of his father's friends.

"Uncle? What comes first.." That night, the old man stayed awake trying to explain where chicken came from.

Flashback

"Hey, Jinki hyung?"

"Umm?"

"You should ask a farmer that question."

"Oh! I see!"

"Thank you, Jjong!"

End

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kind of lost track of what I was writing. Jet lagged~

I'm staying with my parents for the summer. Heh, breaks are fun!! <3

Then its gonna be a long second year at university.

*crawls in a corner*

Not my best update. Not proof read.

But enjoy and comment~

lots of love, yours trully~