Cherry on top?

Expect Jinki to ask the oddest of questions and leave it to Jonghyun to answer them

Grown Jinki of 17 years was the epitome of innocence. Mentally and physically pure. 

The boy didn't even have an idea about ******, *****, etcetc. I'll leave that to your extreme y imaginations. [Just kidding.]

Lets see why. 

So, knowing how the boy was with his 'innocent questions' and all his bold questions leaving people secretly wishing they were buried under the depths of the earth. The biology teacher just didn't teach the chapter on reproduction in class.

Maybe this was the reason or something else, that teenage Jinki was still as pure as the day he was born. Only god knows. Or was he just dense?

It was winter and Jinki's birthday was fast approaching. Since the winter break was in a few days, Jinki's classmates who were mostly leaving on family vacations decided to give him a birthday party.

"Happy Birthday Jinki!!" All his classmates cheered and he thanked every one of them with hugs. 

"You guys really didn't have to do this. But seriously, thank you so much!" Jinki said with that bright smile of his accompanied with teary eyes. Did I mention the boy was quite sentimental as well? 

The party ended with hyper and tired teens jumping and singing. 

Jinki walked to the subway with some of his friends helping him carry his presents. They were talking loudly until they landed on a certain topic.

"So, I heard Jaesun popped Saehee's cherry!" Friend A harshly whispered. 

"WHAT?? Really...?" Friend B composed himself quickly after his outburst. 

"Go Jaesun!" Friend C who was currently carrying a bag filled with presents cheered.

All three looked at Jinki's direction. Friend B wrapped his arms around Jinki's shoulder with a sly smile.

"So, Jinx! Watcha think? How about popping some cherries? You know most of the presents here are filled with confessions." Friend B wriggled his eyebrows while carelessly swinging the bag to and fro.

" Umm--Ahhh.. I'll think about it?" Jinki replied with an unsure tone.

"That's our man!" Friend A laughed loudly while patting Jinki's head. 

Dear Lord, if only they knew how Jinki was trying to find to find a reasonable definition to 'popping cherries'. 

 

Jinki held an adorable frown on his forehead which made most of the women coo at him when he entered the station, even some *coughmencough*.

He dug his chin further into his comforter which made him look more cute. 

Suddenly a stranger wearing goggles and sporting a rockstar outfit caught his attention. He stared at the attractive male with awe.

Feeling someone staring at him, the man turned his head towards Jinki. The sight almost caused him to jump the adorable boy. 

He made a gesture towards the teen and smiled. 

Jinki widened his eyes at being caught staring but nontheless waved back. 

 

In a few minutes they were sitting beside each other on the train. Which was completely coincidence I say. 

An awkward air enveloped the atmosphere between the two. 

"So, presents for chriatmas?" 

Jinki looked startled at the sudden question. "Uhh... Not exactly. It's birthday presents.."

"Happy birthday." The stranger said. 

Jinki waved his hands frantically which made him look more endearing to the man.

"Its not my birthday. Uh.. Its for my birthday. Just that its not my birthday today." Jinki shuttered out his words. Get a grip, Jinki, he thought to himself.

"So, you like getting your presents before your birthdays?" The stranger enquired with an amused smile.

"No! Its just that the holidays are starting and my friends are all going away for the winter and they decided to celebrate my birthday beforehand. My birthday's on fourteenth!" Jinki said in one breath followed by a nervous chuckle. 

"Oh, i see." The stranger hummed.

After a few more minutes. 

"You look quite deep in thought. Mind if I ask why?" 

"Its nothing...." Thinking about his chances Jinki stared at the man with his infamous curious expression. 

The man started having an internal debate on wanting to kidnap the cute teen at that point.

" What does popping someone's cherry mean?" Jinki fired his question at the man. 

".............Huh................." 

"My friend's were talking about it and they asked me if I wanted to and I said yes."  Jinki said it simply like it was the most innocent thing on earth.

" I'd advice you not to pop cherries at the moment. Your still young." The man said.

"Really? We have to be older for it?" Jinki sighed a relived sigh. " I'm glad."

"Why so relived though?" The stranger still smiled amused. 

"It kinda sounded hard..." Jinki blushed because he was telling someone what he couldn't do. [As if he knew what it even meant.]

The stranger chuckled. " I'd like to pop your cherry someday." The stranger said. Before any one of the two could say a word, the intercom announced Jinki's stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun threw off his attire. He sighed as he laid on his bed. The costume party was tiring.

He grinned like a maniac remembering the cute highschooler on the train.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I realized I made some minor errors in my update. Blame me for not reading over it even once. ^_^ HeeHee

You know the feeling you get when your typing up a chapter, very much in a hurry to update because you haven't updated in a while and there's this person hovering over your shoulder saying things like ' what your doing is not important, its wasting time and all that dung talk'. Yup, I almost flipped some tables.

God! I wanted to punch someone. TeeHeeeheee~

I want to thank all of you for the comments and love~ <3 

You have succeded in making this deranged writer cry in happiness. *I'm totally lying about the crying part though*

PS: Onew baby is older than Jjongie~