Rooftop guessing games

Expect Jinki to ask the oddest of questions and leave it to Jonghyun to answer them

The wind swayed Jinki's fringe from side to side as he stood staring at the golden glow of the setting sun emerging from behind the tall buildings.

It had been long days of sweat and pain, and it had somehow paid off. He still couldn't grasp it. 

He was going to debut along side four other boys whom he was going to meet in a few days. He did it. 

Jinki was finally going to be up on stage singing in front of thousands and thousands of people. 

Soft melody escaped his lips. Beautiful. Truly beautiful.

Jinki being his melancholic self didn't notice the rooftop door creak open.

 

The boy stumbled his way through the wooden door. 

The soft breeze and a hearth soothing melody greeted him.

Who's singing? The boy thought.

He cautiously took a few steps forward in order not to scare the person off with his creeping self.

He suddenly remembered the story about the singing ghost that haunted the roof top.

The boy considered his chances of survival. He was already quite far away from the door. 

Omg, omg. Am I going to die like this?!! I'm not even legal yet! 

While the young boy was having a mental freak out, Jinki had finished his song.

I wonder if ghosts spare cute teens like me..... hmmmmm....

 

"Ummmm???" The boy snapped his head towards the voice.

Jinki looked curiously at the young boy standing before him.

[*RED ALERT RED ALERT* Jinki's curious expression on the loose.]

 

The boy stared at the adorable boy before him almost, nah... totally having a spazz attack.

Jinki pouted cutely at the boy in total confusion. 

"Who are you?" Jinki asked the dazed and drooling boy.

"you.... angel......... Uh... Tae-m-innnn.....?" Taemin blushed like a ripe tomato.

"Aww.. Your kinda cute! I'm Jinki!" Jinki smiled his warm and heart stopping smile at the boy.

But your adorable, Taemin thought. Omg, can I have him? He's soooo...... Taemin squealed like a fanboy inside his head.

Control yourself Lee Taemin! Wouldn't wanna scare the beauty off.

"Are you here to sing? I come here for that every day. Well not everyday, but quite frequently!" Jinki kept smiling. Don't blame the poor boy for being so friendly that he didn't notice the boy almost turning into goo because of him.

Yes, you seriously can't blame Jinki.

Taemin shuttered out an incoherent reply mentally face palming himself for his stupidity.

Great Lee Taemin. Great...

 

"So.... Do you like chicken?" Jinki asked the question out of no where leaving Taemin dumbly staring at him.

"Huhhh???"

"You don't?" Jinki frowned cutely and stared at the boy with his infamous curious expression. 

Taemin started having another spaz attack completely forgetting the weird question from before.

 

 

And that is how Jinki and Taemin first met. Both going their separate ways thinking they were the same age, well Taemin actually, with a lot of reluctance from Taemin's side ofcourse. Duh...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO.......... This deranged writer apologizes for the lack of updates. Hehe forgive me.

This chapter is short, I know.... Its pobably cuz I'm thinking of writing a long chappy next >.>

*hintpeoplehint* which will contain a lot of.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JONGYU~~~ YEAH!!!! 

Heh, leave my life support people. *coughcommentscough*