Chibi Jinki?

Expect Jinki to ask the oddest of questions and leave it to Jonghyun to answer them

Lee Jinki was quite a unique kid since his birth. He was quite curious about the world and many other things. The boy felt no shame in asking whatever he wished to know, to whom ever he found when the wheels in his head started turning.

His parents constantly face palmed themselves the moment their son started asking deranged questions. But nobody had the heart to dismiss the sweet boy. The curious and innocent expressions he held whenever he asked a question was too adorable. His shining eyes and expectant smile which made him all the more adorable was the undoing of all his victims. Not that he knew though.

This incident took place when he was merely five or six.

 

Jinki had been coming back from the playground when he heard a suspicious sound coming from the bushes. The boy heard a series of dialogues between a man and a woman. 

He realized it was rude to evesdrop so he went on his merry way. But not without shouting an apology towards the bush which after his departure was stilled in complete and utter silence. Little did the innocent Jinki know that his apology caused the woman to faint in embarressment and the man to curse the heavens.

So, that evening when little Jinki was in the living room, the wheels in his head started turning. Doraemon was thrown out the window for the moment since a more important matter was at hand. 

He kept thinking and thinking, but no answer enlightened his mind. It wasn't making sense to his inexperienced brain. Little Jinki concluded that day that he lacked the entire knowledge of the world. 

He would have to borrow more story books from his teacher, Yes, he would exactly do that.

At dinner time he was still pondering over the idea. His mother got concerned over him and asked what was wrong.

"Jinki honey, what's bothering you? You look upset. Tell umma whats wrong with my baby." His mother fretted over him.

"Umma, what does 'I need you. I'm coming inside you now!' mean?" The boy asked his mother with the same expression of innocence and curiosity. 

His mother dropped the ladle and stared dumbfounded at her precious son. While the father choked on his meat and vegetables. 

It would have been less shocking if the young boy had no mimicked the very words spoken by the anonymous man in the bushes. 

 

This was just the begining of a long painfull journey for his parents till Jinki hit puberty and went on to join Korea's famous music company, SM Ent..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys this is going to be very much chaptered. Its only the begining so don't get excited yet. I have a lot of weird scenarios planned. We're only just warming up to the exciting moments to come *grins like a maniac* 

OMG I WAS TAKEN BY SURPRISE!!!! I EXPECTED MERELY 4 OR 5 PEOPLE READING THIS! YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU'VE MADE THIS DERANGED WRITER <3 <3 <3 

Please comment. Its my life support!!!! hehe.