Happiness comes in small packages 1

Expect Jinki to ask the oddest of questions and leave it to Jonghyun to answer them

The five boys have gotten closer to each other and have developed an unbreakable bond. Its freezing cold out and the boys are glad that they are warm in the confines of their practice room. 

They had become popular among the company staff who now knew them as the upcoming band Shinee.

"Okay boys! Practice is over. Be here early next morning for your recording." Len urged the boys to get up and prepare to leave.

"Onew will you come with me. The CEO has some important things to discuss with you." Jinki nodded and got up from his spot.

"You guys go home safely. I'll see you tomorrow." Jinki left swiftly without giving a chance for s to speak.

 

"Jinki hyung is pretty serious when it comes to the group and the CEO. huh?" Taemin said while wrapping himself up with his comforter.

"He has to. He's the leader." Minho said. 

"And a pretty good one at that." Kibum added. 

All three turned towards the unusually silent Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun sat slumped at the corner, eyes staring into space.

Kibum walked over. "Jonghyun?"

A hand appeared in front of Jonghyun and waved at the dazed boy.

"Taemin?" Minho said with an unsure tone.

"He's sleeping." Taemin said, rather stated.

"Wow that's too creepy." Kibum made a face. 

"Are you guys thinking what i'm thinking?" Taemin smiled evily.

"Oh yeah." kibum and Minho both replied.

 

 

 

The two anxiously hovered beind Taemin as he squirted cream on Jonghyun's right hand.

Kibum giggled and Minho nudged him to be quiet. 

"Here, use this straw." Kibum extended tis hand over Taemin. 

"Okay one, two, three..." Taemin wriggled the straw in Jonghyun's right ear.

All three pranksters screamed joy as Jonghyun smeared himself with cream.

"What?!" Jonghyun seemed dazed for a second before regaining his wits.

"YAH!!!" A chase of cat and mouse ensued.

 

 

Kibum and Minho waved good bye as they got on the cab. 

"Bye guys." 

"Its your turn now Taemin." Jonghyun said.

"What about hyung?' Taemin made he way to the door as Jonghyun clicked a picture of the cab's lisence plate.

"I'll take a while. You go home safetly you cheeky brat." Jonghyun hugged the boy.

"Che.. I know that your waiting for Jinki hyung." Taemin grinned. "But I guess I'll keep quiet if you give up plans for revenge." Taemin winked and closed the cab door.

"This brat! Be carefull." jonghyun shouted after the cab.

 

"Jonghyun? Your still here?" Jonghyun grinned and faced the familiar voice. His grin almost cracked at the party standing behind Jinki.

"Yes hyung. Something came up." Jonghyun tried to smile. "Hi, Younghwa hyung, Eunhyuk hyung and Kyuhyun hyung....."

"Do you wanna join us? We're having lunch and meeting the rest at the resturant down the road." Eunhyuk offered.

"There's more of you?....." Jonghyun mumbled to himself.

"Yeah, Jjong. Join us." Jinki added.

"Okay! If hyung want that." Jonghyun became energetic all of a sudden. 

Jinki linked his arms with him and walked towards the resturant.

The rest followed but Kyuhyun walked a little at the back observing the couple up front with a smirk.

His stare zoomed on Jonghyun's half blushing and happy face. "Intrersting..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next part of the chapter will be coming soon.

I just want to apologize for the long wait. 

A lot of stuff happended and time just flew away. I didn't realize how long it had been till i realized I was giving my second semester exams.

Yup freshman year is over.

I have no excuse that will make up for the neglect but I'm so happy that everyone stuck around.

I think I lost subbies as well. I deserve it.

But everything aside. JONGYU SHALL BE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH!

<3 My BABIES are growing up. This fic almost feels like a Buildungsroma.....

Comment and leave your opinions :D

"