Chapter 35

Broken Vow: Promises are Made to be Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-few months later- (heejung)

I already introduce sunggyu to my parents and surprisingly they approve him ^^ and another surprising thing is that my brother hoya know him ^^ I didn’t know that my brother is one of the member of the popular guys in our school ^^

Today me and sunggyu is in the mall just walking around.. suddenly when we arrive to the center of the mall he went in front of me and look into my eyes.. then he kneel down..

Heejung: hey what are you doing?!

I try to make him stand up but he wont bulge.. the people start to get curious to us.. he smile to me before he get a small black box from his pocket.. OMG! O__O

Sunggyu: this might be a little too sudden and too fast for you but im sure with what im feeling and im sure of this decision.. heejung you’re the only person that make me like this.. you’re the reason why im doing my best on everything.. im the happiest when your with me.. I want you to be permanently be mine and legally be mine.. I cant promise that we’ll always be alright and happy, we both know that challenges and trials will be in the way but I want us to face it together..

I was speechless and tears of joy were falling to my cheeks..

Sunggyu: Lee Heejung.. will you marry me?

I cup my mouth and cry before I nod endlessly and he put the ring before he stand up and kiss me.. the people around cheer for us ..

Heejung: I love you..

Sunggyu: I love you too ^^

-a month and a week before the wedding- (author POV)

One fine afternoon while sunggyu was on his way to his apartment he saw someone very familiar in front of his apartment door.. the girl look at him..

???: sunggyu-ssi..

The girl have a big tummy and she look like she’s pregnant..

???: don’t you remember me?

She look sad but still sunggyu shook his head..

Seulra: im seulra.. the girl you meet in doojun’s party last 5 months ago..

He try to remember and suddenly he remembered her..he was soo drunk so he didn’t remember her.. she’s the girl he had one night stand.. sunggyu’s eyes went wide then he look at her..

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunggyu let her in his apartment..

Sunggyu: what do you want?

Seulra breath first..

Seulra: as you can see.. im pregnant.. and.. y-you’re the father..

Sunggyu look at the other way..

Sunggyu: are you sure? Why did you appear only now?

He’s calm but the truth is he’s freaking out..

Seulra: im afraid that you’ll deny..

She bit her lip and start to cry..

Seulra: my father find out already about this and he want me to present to him the father of my child.. sunggyu, he’ll kill me if he’ll know that my child don’t have a father that will support me and the child !

Sunggyu face palm.. how about heejung? Our wedding is just almost a month away.. he thought..

Seulra: sunggyu please don’t abandon us.. I need you.. the child too..

He cant possibly run away from the responsibility cause he know that they really do ‘it’.. but he love heejung too much to just cancel the wedding..

Seulra: sunggyu please..

He sigh first..

Sunggy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter