Chapter 34

Broken Vow: Promises are Made to be Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-next day- (Heejung)

I was in the hospital’s small garden.. i prepare myself to see him again and yesterday I saw him again.. Face to Face.. I thought I’ll be cool with him but I still feel hurt inside..

Heejung: why is it so hard to forget you?

A tear slid to my cheeks as flashback’s occupy my mind..

-Flashback-

Its my last year in high school at last.. im 20 but im still in high school.. why? Well im not really a “good girl” type and when I start to be friend some rebel students I become one too so yea I pay the prize and repeat high school =__= well I change for good..

It’s the first day and I did my best at school.. I kinda still feel awkward since the students in my class is a year or 2 years younger.. but one guy stand out in my eyes.. why? Well he keep on staring at me and that make me irritated and notice him.. I try my best to just ignore him until the bell ring indicating that the classes were over..

I plug my earphones as I walk home.. I was humming with the song when someone grab my arm and turn me around..

Heejung: ouch!

I look at the guy..

Heejung: jaehyo? What do you want?

I ask irritately.. jaehyo is my ex-boyfriend and yea he’s like obsessed with me ><

He drag me to a corner and pinned me to the wall..

Heejung: what the are you doing?!

I try to get out but he held my wrist..

Jaehyo: why are you trying to do ‘hard-to-get’ game? Why cant you just get back with me..

I scoff..

Heejung: and you think I still want to be with you? Hell no! now let me go!!

He smirk.. then he crash his lips to mine and kiss me roughly.. I straggle but he’s to strong.. I bit his lips hard so he’ll let go and I was right he did let go..

Jaehyo: you !

Heejung: help me!!!!!!!

I try to scream.. but he once again crash his lips to mine then I saw shadow behind jaehyo and the next thing I know is jaehyo turn around and the guy punch him hard.. then the mysterious guy hold my hand and we both run..

When were far from where jaehyo is we stop and catch our breath..

Heejung: thank y—

I cut myself of as I saw the guy’s face.. he is the guy who keep on staring at me in class!!! I stare at him and he chuckle..

???: am I too handsome?

I woke up from my little dream..

Heejung: bwo? Arent you too conceited?

He chuckle once again..

???: your welcome..

I rolled my eyes..

Heejung: yea btw thanks for saving me...?

Sunggyu: sunggyu… kim sunggyu..

He offer a handshake and I stare at his hand for a while before I hold it too..

Heejung: im heejung.. lee heejung..

Sunggyu: I know..

He whisper but I still catch it.. I decide to ignore it..

Heejung: uhm.. do you have some other thing’s to do? Well I can at least invite you for some coffee like a thank you gift or something..

Sunggyu: as long as you’ll pay..

He’s smile can make people smile too.. I smile and nod..

Heejung: yea its on me..

-2 months later-

Me and sunggyu become even more close and now were like best friends.. I don’t know but I have this feeling that I want us to be more than this.. more than just being best friends..

Heejung: hey hamster! Its my birthday and you didn’t greet me?

I pout to sunggyu as were walking to our next class..

Sunggyu: ohh I didn’t know that its your birthday ><

I stop from walking and glare at him..

Heejung: you DIDN’T KNOW?!

He rub the back of his head.. I was hurt so I walk pass him.. tears were threatening to fall from my eyes but I fight it back..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk home alone.. I ignore sunggyu for the whole day and you know what? It looks like he didn’t care at all >_< damn him!

I lower my head as I walk cause tears are already falling from my eyes.. then I bump int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter