First Blue Charm

Dealing with our lives and Exo

The embrace between Saerin and Chen seemed natural at first. It was just a regular hug between an idol and a fan. *Except she isn't a fan.* Chen realized as he held her. She was a girl that just got her heart broken. *I want to protect her.*

Saerin felt a strong pang of comfort as she was in Chen's arms. *Even though he's a year younger than me, it's obvious he's a man.* The two of them awkwardly broke apart. The two of them just sat on the couch and Saerin didn't say anything except "Thank you." It seemed that she cried herself to sleep. Chen couldn't help but feel sad for her. Saerin seemed like a very caring person. It didn't make sense that Chunghee wouldn't like a girl like her anymore.

Chen sighed softly and picked up Saerin in his arms. He went up the stairs and took her to her bedroom. After he put her down and tucked her in bed, Chen looked around the room. It seemed like the room had just been cleaned up. Chen went back downstairs to get a drink of water, when he noticed a big white trashbag at the corner of the counter. *She must have forgotten to throw it away.* He went to go take it out to the trash bin but realized what it was when he saw a picture sticking out at the top.

*So it's all of that jerk's stuff.* He was contemplating whether to throw it all out or not. *Would she want any of this stuff back?* He pondered for a while but then remembered how horrible the argument between them was. *I'll just throw it away.* And that was what he did. After he finally got his water, he went back upstairs to his room and fell asleep.

It was early morning and Saerin was the first to wake up. *I don't remember going back to my room. Did Chen carry me back?* She hit herself on the head in embarrassment. She decided to prepare breakfast for the Exo M members. Waffles and sausages. She had forgotten she still had some food in the freezer.

While she was cooking the sausages, a member snuck behind her to see what she was cooking.

"Holy ! You scared me!" Saerin exclaimed after turning around.

"Sorry. The sausages smelled really good." Tao murmured, his lips. The other members came down shortly after and the seven of them ate and talked. Xiumin decided to wash the dishes and the others started to play the wii again. Chen and Saerin decided to talk upstairs in the computer room.

"Did you carry me to my room last night?" Saerin avoided looking in Chen's eyes.

"Yeah. Don't worry, you're really light." 

"Sorry you had to do that. But thank you." Saerin mumbled, a little shy. The only other guy that had ever carried her was Chunghee.

"It's no problem." Chen smiled brightly at her, glad that she didn't mention anything about the hug. The two went back downstairs and watched the others take turns playing the wii. Raving Rabids caused a lot of arguing but they had fun. Saerin noticed that it had turned 11am so it was still morning.

"Hey guys, is there anything you wanna do today besides playing games?"

"Yeah, actually Suho texted me on my ipod saying that the other members want to go to Lotte World." Kris stated.

"We haven't been there since before debut and now that no one recognizes us, it would be really fun." Lay mentioned.

"I haven't been there for a while either. Okay, I"ll text Jaehwa then." She got her phone out and texted Jaehwa pretty quickly.

"Dang, you could be one of those office workers at the computer typing at the speed of light!" Tao exclaimed.

"Not my type of work." She said as she typed in "Hey, so the Exo M members wanna go to Lotte World today too. What time would you guys wanna go?"

"I was just going to text you. ^_^ I think 1pm would be fine. We can meet there and eat and look around at the shops before we go on the rides."

"Awesome, see you then."

"Jaehwa said to meet at Lotte World at 1pm. We'll leave at 12:30pm so we can go on the bus."Saerin claimed.

"Sounds good. Let's go!" Xiumin and Luhan yelled as they both ran to the two available showers. So the others took turns except Tao didn't want to shower alone so Lay was forced to shower together with him.

While Saerin was finishing washing her hair, she noticed that one of the charms on her bracelet was turning blue. *Damn, they've only been here for a day and it's already started.* The bracelet was hard to take off since Kane practically glued the bracelets on her and Jaehwa's wrists. 

It was 12:10pm when everyone was finished. Saerin decided to tell the members about her charm bracelet.

"Guys, Luhan's charm turned blue." She declared as she held her arm in front of them. They all stared at the charm. 

"What the heck, they barely interacted though." Tao retorted. 

"I thought it would be me first." Chen murmured to himself, a little jealous. 

"I don't know either. Saerin shrugged. 

"The thing is... I feel like I'm not gonna be your soulmate. I'm still not over my first love and it'll be hard to move on." Luhan stated with certainty.

"You never know what'll happen. Besides, it's been like 4 years since you've seen her in person. Feelings might change." Lay commented.

"Well, anyway we should get going. Everyone ready?" Saerin shouted, indicating to drop that conversation.

"Yeah!" Tao and Xiumin screamed loudly. The others nodded. "Let's go then." and they went out the door to the bus stop.

------

"The first thing that Jaehwa noticed when she woke up was that there was a charm on her bracelet that was blue. *Already? I didn't really get that close with him though. We joked around last night but that was it...* Jaehwa was the first to wake up and because there wasn't much food besides the bibimbap from last night, she just decided to cook rice and make omelets for the members. 

"Good morning!" Sehun and Kai both greeted her. 

"Morning guys, can you help me set the bowls on the table?"

"Sure thing." As soon as they finished, the other members were ready for breakfast as they immediately sat down. As soon as Jaehwa was going to sit down, she heard,

"Hey Jaehwa, I see something on your bracelet." Suho noted.

"Yeah, I was gonna tell you guys right now. You saw it pretty quick." She showed her bracelet in front of everybody.

"Baekhyun!!???" They all went wide eyed as they gazed at him. He just shrugged. 

"Maybe it's random?" Jaehwa suggested. 

"I doubt it. Honestly, I have someone I like." Baekhyun admitted.

"WHATTT???" All the members were bewildered. Chanyeol couldn't control his facial expressions.

"I'm serious! She's a noona in our company." Baekhyun announced. That shut all the members up.

"Whoa.... why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"I don't know. I felt that because I was the last to join Exo K, I didn't think you guys would like me or even want to be close like we are now. Before we debuted, whenever I was feeling depressed, she cheered me up every time. She even gave me a bracelet." He showed it to everyone to see.

"Dang. Didn't know that bracelet had much significiance." D.O. murmured.

"I wish you the best of luck with her then. Hwaiting." Jaehwa said encouragingly.

"Okay, now let's eat!" Suho told s and they all dug in. When they were done eating, Suho got a text on his ipod.

"Guys, we'll be going to Lotte World today!"

"Awesome, with the others too?" Sehun questioned and Suho nodded in reply. 

*I should text Saerin Unnie then.* As soon as she got her phone out, she got a text from Saerin.

All of them were gonna meet at 1pm so the members quickly got ready. A couple of the members said they would take a shower in the evening (Baekhyun and Sehun) so they finished first. 

Lotte World was a walkable distance from Jaehwa's apartments. It was about 10 minutes away. The apartments was a convienient area to live in because they're close to an amusement park and a grocery store and mall. So Jaehwa and the Exo K members walked and talked about what rides they wanted and didn't want to ride.

"Ya! We are totally going on the gyro spin. It's like the most relaxing ride because you get to enjoy the scenery." Chanyeol pointed.

"Not if I puke on it." Baekhyun retorted. Jaehwa and the others laughed.

"Jaehwa, what ride do you wanna go on?" Kai inquired.

"The gyro drop. I like the feeling of the drop and the adrenaline that kicks in. Also all the roller coasters."

"Yeah, you'll have to go on those by yourself." Suho stated.

"You're joking right?" Jaehwa stopped walking. "You guys shouldn't be called men then." She decided to run ahead of them.

"Wait for us! I was kidding, a couple of us will get scared but we wouldn't make you go alone!" Suho yelled but the rest of them ran to catch up to her. "Dang, she must be in track too!" 

"I know right?... but I'm so excited! I know Lotte World isn't Disney Land but it'll be fun! I'll catch ya later!" He jogged in place and quickly left them behind.

"Damn you and your long legs!" D.O. and Baekhyun both shouted at him.

*Today will be fun. I'm glad they'll enjoy today. They deserve it after they've been working so hard.* Jaehwa thought after she burst in laughter.