If only we had the right posters!

Dealing with our lives and Exo

"Dude, I need to go home. I'm sorry that I can't join." Jaehwa said to her group of friends. They had just finished rehearsing for their dance class. 

"It's okay, but be sure to go to karaoke with us next time, alright?" One of them shouted as they started to walk away.

"Of course. Have fun!" Jaehwa exclaimed before she dashed her way home to her apartment complex. She wasn't babysitting a sibling, and she didn't have any homework. She didn't have any chores to do either. She rushed home to watch Exo M at the 5th Mengniu Annual Billboard Music Festival. A few of you may ask, who the heck is Exo M? 

Exo M is a sub-group of Exo, the other sub-group being Exo K. Exo consists of 12 members, and Jaehwa is obsessed with the six members that are in Exo M. Exo M sings in Mandarin while Exo K sings in Korean, hence the initials. However, two of the Exo M members are Korean, which are Chen and Xiumin. 

Jaehwa's absolute number one bias is Kris. He looked as if he came out of a photo shoot, w, slender legs anderfectly proportioned face. Her second bias would be Chen. Jaehwa got goosebumps every time she heard him sing, and she liked how he and Xiumin worked hard to learn Mandarin.

Jaehwa the computer and quickly grabbed a soda from the fridge as it loaded up. As soon as the home page opened up, she watched the award ceremony. It didn't matter that she barely understood anything that was happening. She would rewatch it again when the English or Korean subs come out. However, as soon as she realized that Exo M had won an award and was giving a thank-you speech, she screamed so loudly that her neighbors upstairs heard her and shouted "Shut up!" 

As the members of Exo M were watching the video that the staff had put up for them, she realized that Lay had started to cry. That caused her to have tears in her eyes. The other members held back their tears and Jaehwa teared up even more. However, as soon as Kris began to cry and tried to walk it off, Jaehwa shouted, "It's okay to cry, Kris! You deserve those awards. We're so proud of you guys!"

At that point, she was sobbing. "You guys are so perfect! I love you so much!" 

Suddenly, her cell phone rang. 

Jaehwa cleared and wiped her tears before answering.

"Hello?"

"Miss Jaehwa? This is Music Korea informing you that your Exo M poster has arrived."

"Thank you so much. I'll pick it up now!" She quickly finished watching their performance of MAMA with Exo K and left for Music Korea.

------

"How could you do tsoon-to-be ex-boyfriendve been through?" Saerin yelled at her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend, Chunghee.

"I got tired of you! I know we've been together since we were kids but I just couldn't take your personality anymore." Chunghee retorted.

The two of them have been together since they were kids in the ophanage. They began dating in high school and have dated for five years. They were both in their early twenties.

"You told me that you were fine with my flaws, that you didn't care how I behaved. Obviously this is another damn lie of yours." Saerin had caught Chunghee cheating. At first, she didn't want to believe her eyes, but when he came home with lipstick all over his white shirt, it was quite evident. 

"I'm telling you, it's not a big deal! I was just a little drunk." 

"Sure. You were so drunk that you slept over at that 's house for two days and told me that you were on a business trip."

"It's not like you ever put out for me. I tried waiting for five years! But no, you think you're an angel or something." Insults and objects were thrown throughout the whole house. 

"I'm done with you. Just pack up your stuff and leave. Go live at her house, and she can put out for you all you want. I never want to see your face again."

"Fine. I will." And Chunghee did just that. returned went upstairs, came back down ten minutes later wia suitcase, and walked out of the door without looking back.

Saerin's heart shattered into a million pieces. They've known each other for thirteen years, and their relationship tore apart in an instant. She knew the type of person her boyfriend was. He had flirted with other girls behind her back before, but she was willing to see beyond that. He had canceled dates to go to "meetings." He had even hit her a few times because he needed to show that he was the one in charge.

Despite all those things, Saerin still thought of Chunghee as the little boy who comforted her and played house with her to cheer her up. She thought of the Chunghee who burned his hand trying to cook her breakfast for her 15th birthday. She thought of the Chunghee who celebrated their second anniversary by taking her to the Namsan Tower. She thought of the hugs and kisses they'd given each other throughout the years.

*I guess I have to find those keys and throw those locks away. Where did that Chunghee go?*

The only way to fix her heart would be to listen to Exo K's music. She wouldn't cry, however. She was far too strong for that. She had already lost her parents and brother in an accident years ago. She cried her heart out that one time, and she promised herself that she would never do it again.

Saerin decided to go out on a jog to the park. As she was listening to Machine, she felt her cell phone vibrate in her sweat jacket. She took her earbuds out and answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"Miss Saerin? This is Music Korea informing you that your Exo K poster has arrived."

"Thank you." She hung up and jogged to Music Korea. 

------------

Jaehwa was so ecstatic to receive her new Exo M poster. She had one or two posters before, but not like this one. It was over 5 feet tall and 4 feet wide. 

As she walked into the store, she noticed that only one girl in a sweat jacket was in there. *Odd, shouldn't there be lines full of fangirls receiving their posters too?*

But she paid little attention to that detail and paid for her poster. She was so happy, she left her wallet on the counter.

"Thanks so much for the poster."

"No problem. Have a nice day. " For some reason, the shop owner just kept quiet about it and watched her as she started to leave. 

Saerin, on the other hand, kept on wondering why the shop was so empty. It was always jam-packed. 

"Did everyone else already get their poster?" She questioned him as she paid for her poster plus a key chain to replace the one Chunghee had given her.

"Yes, they did." The shop owner replied.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Have a nice day." As she turned to get out her cell phone, a girl suddenly bumped into her and they both fell.

"OWW!" Jaehwa groaned as she rubbed her . "I'm really sorry. I was rushing to get my wallet. I forgot it on the counter." Both of the girls dropped their cell phones and posters.

"It's okay." The two of them quickly grabbed a poster and phone, not realizing they were grabbing the wrong ones, and left to their homes.

"Now, let the fun begin." The shop owner declared and laughed heartily.

------------

"NO WAYYYYY!!!! WHY!!!!" Jaehwa shrilled as she opened up her poster. "Why do I have Exo K? Plus, I took her cellphone too!" 

She tried calling her phone but then remembered that her phone ran out of battery. "This !"

Meanwhile, Saerin was also disappointed to see Exo M instead of Exo K staring at her. "We must have grabbed each other's posters and phones." Seeing that the other girl's cellphone was dead, she used her home phone and called her number.

"Hi, um I think you have my phone and my poster."

"Yeah, I was going to call, but my phone ran out of battery."

"If you want, I can charge your phone since we both have iPhones. We can meet at Music Korea tomorrow to return them to each other."

"That would be so helpful. Thanks so much. Yeah, we should;; what time?"

"How about the afternoon around 2?"

"That will be fine. See you then. Oh yeah, what's your name? I'm Jaehwa."

"Saerin. See you tomorrow."

and the two of them hung up. The two girls both ate their dinners quickly, watched the fancam performances of SM Town in Jakarta, and eventually fell asleep.

However, a peculiar event occurred. The two posters somehow got up by themselves and stuck themselves on a wall. After a few hours, the members of Exo K jumped out of their poster and landed in Jaehwa's bedroom. The same exact thing happened to the members of Exo M. They arrived in Saerin's living room.

"What the hell just happened?" Kris questioned s. They just shushed him as they pointed to the sleeping figure on a couch. They were considerate enough not to wake her up as it was 3 in the morning.

"I guess we're in a fangirl's living room?" Xiumin whispered. The six members were all sitting on the floor. They had just gotten back from Jakarta and remembered resting in the airplane.

"But how? Plus, it doesn't seem like shI can see I can see is Exo K, besides the poster we came out of." Luhan claimed.

"How would we know? Unless this is all a dream, and somehow we're speaking to each other in our dreams." Lay commented. "Someone pinch me." 

Kris did, and Lay almost welped in pain if it weren't for Tao covering his mouth.

"We'll figure it out tomorrow. The girl might know something. Let's just sleep." Chen stated and laid down in a fetal position.

"I get the other couch because I'm the leader." Kris gladly took the couch. Lay and Xiumin took the chairs across from the couches. 

"I wonder if the same thing happened to Exo K?" Tao wondered before lying down on the floor. Even though they were in an unfamiliar environment, the boys managed to fall asleep quickly since they were exhausted from the concert. 

-------

"What in the world is going on?" D.O. looked around in confusion. His eyes landed on a girl sleeping on her bed. The other members saw her also. 

"Guys! How did we get here? Weren't we on the airplane?" Chanyeol asked a little loudly.

The members told him to shut up. They were cautious as the girl started to move.

"Is she a fangirl of ours?" Sehun inquired.

"I don't think so. Everything she owns is Exo M merchandise." Baekhyun replied. "Except that poster, we came out of." 

"This is a pretty big bedroom." Suho mentioned as he quietly walked around.

"The girl's kinda cute." Kai took a glimpse of Jaehwa.

"Yah, this isn't the time to be checking out a sleeping girl. What the heck are we going to do?" D.O. exclaimed.

"I guess we should just sleep. I'm still super tired." Suho suggested. "We'll see what we can do tomorrow. She'll tell us how to get back to SM, hopefully." 

The six members quickly fell asleep, just like their Exo M members. 

------------

When Jaehwa woke up, she screamed in shock.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE EXO K DOING IN MY ROOM???" The six boys groggily woke up and stared at her in confusion.

"Oh yeah, we came out of your poster last night," Sehun answered while rubbing his eyes.

"HOW? It's not even my poster!" She turned around to see an empty poster filled with only words that she couldn't read.

"I don't remember putting this up at all! Does this mean that if I had Exo M, then it would have been Exo M in my room?" The boys shrugged.

Saerin also shouted in surprise as she found 6 Exo M members sleeping around her in her living room. 

"What the hell?" She noticed the poster was pasted on her living room wall, and it was only full of words that she couldn't decipher. Saerin was taking this a lot more calmly than Jaehwa.

Kris woke up. He looked around with his eyes halfway closed and woke up the other members.

"How did you guys get here?" All six of them pointed at the poster.

"So if I had my poster, then it would have been Exo K that would be sleeping here?" No one knew the answer.

*If only we had the right posters!* The two girls thought.