Crush

I fell in love with a Ghost

 

Here's your double update <333333  :D  yay 

thank you for subscribing new people ^_^ I love you <3 

*******************************************************

 

 

That night we talked for hours, I’m sure my parents thought I was starting to lose my mind when they came rushing in to my room while I was talking to Kai.

“Yuna who are you talking to?”

“Urhm no one.”

“No I hear you talking.”

“Ohhhh yeah I was talking to myself.” I laughed it of *now they are defiantly think I’m going mad*

 

A week pasted and Kai would appear in my room nearly every night, sometimes he would just sit on my bed while I was doing my school work I was getting used to his company, he still never told me what happened to him though I kind of felt sorry for him.  

“No you can’t go to school with me.”

“Whyyyyyyy no one will see me they never do.”

“What you mean you’ve already visited my school?”

“Yes, do you remember the time you were playing badminton.”

“Oh it was you, I knew something was wrong.”

 

 

Moring came and I felt the same coldness in the air, Kai was here I pretended that I was still asleep for a few minutes but it was quite so I decided to slowly open my eyes.

He was there, he was so close to my face if he was alive I would have been able to feel his breath on my face. He was just staring at my face.  The first time I saw him I did notice that he was quite attractive looking but now I could see every part of his facial features clearly. His skin looked so smooth, his eyes looked friendly gentle and his lips were so full and plump.

I suddenly started to feel my heart beating faster and my face burned up.

“Kai! What do you want?” I quickly hid my face inside my blanket.

“It’s time to wake up and go to school.” He chuckled

“Okay okay then, go away while I wash up.”

 

 

Kai promised to stay out of trouble and not disturb me in school today.

First lesson was maths Kai followed as I walked in the class to my seat. Kai just casually sat on the window sill beside my desk while swinging his legs slightly. *He’s so childish* I smiled.

Lesson started and I noticed that Kai wasn’t sitting where he was earlier; instead he was walking around the class room until he got to the front of the class. He looked over to my direction then smiled he started to mimic my teacher as she was talking. It was quite funny; he was copying the way she moved her hands while she was explain the question to the class. I couldn’t hold in my laugh for any longer so suddenly I bursted out laughing. Everyone including my teacher looked over at me with shocked expressions on their faces.

“Yuna what do are you laughing about, would you like to share it with the whole class.”

“Sorry miss it’s nothing.”  I looked around the class everyone was still looking at me *OMG this is so embarrassing*

“Yuna are you ok?” I heard a voice next to me call out it was Lay he was smiling at me while waiting for me to answer.

“No it’s nothing I’m ok.”

*Dam you Kai, this is all your fault* I cursed him while I glared at him; he was still laughing at me which I found annoying.

 

“KAI!, what did tell you not to do this morning.”

“hahaha you have to admit it was funny wasn’t it.”

“No it wasn’t!”

“ha sure, then why was you laughing? Yuna stop being so boring.”

Before I could answer

“Yunaaaaaaaaa~”

“Oh hi Eunhee how are you?”

“I’m good thanks, oh yeah I just wanted to ask if you would like to go to this party with me this Saturday?”

“Oh that sound fun sure I’ll go.”

“Really ok I call you later to give you the information.”

“Ok see you later.” Euhee waved as she went out the school gates.

Kai was still standing behind me

“Come on Yuna lets go home.”

“You! Don’t think I’ve forgiven you already!”

He laughed; his smile looked so perfect  how can I not forgive him when he looks so handsome, the sun laid on his face and the warm summer wild blew his hair as he walked besides me, my heart started to beat faster again

*What is happening to me, does this mean I have a crush on Kai, I have a crush on a GHOST.* 

 

***************************************************************

I hope you like the double update plz sub and comment :D 

 He looks so handsome :') <3  

Guys tbh I can't belive we are still waiting for EXO's comeback it's been too long I can't wait any longer TTATT my heart can't take it. 

When do you guys think their going comeback??? I really hope they comeback soon I miss them soooooooooo much. 3

 

 

 Well it's nearly 4am now O.o lucky I don't have school tomorrow ok see you guys soon ^_^