Who are you?

I fell in love with a Ghost

Yay new subscribers thank you for subscribing <3

@BunnifiedTMGN Heres my update I hope you like it, please subscribe ^_^ 

********************************************

A week past we were getting used to our new house now I liked my new school as well I made a new friend she’s called  Eunhee she really fun to be around. It’s Sunday today and we decide to go shopping, Eunhee said that she will be waiting at the bus stop.

I made way down to the bus stop near my house, arhhhh it’s so hot today.

“Yuna over here!”

“Hi Eunhee, I hope you know the way to the mall because I don’t.”

“Of course I know where it is, it like my second home for me.”

Eunhee loved shopping and I did too. Once we got to the mall we went to look at all the clothes shops first.

“Oh look Yuna, this will look good on you.” She brought me a dress and yes I did like it so I went to try it on.

 

I loved it so I bought it and kept it on, we shopped for like 2 hours and we started to get hungry so we went to the food court to see what we wanted to eat. We both got beef bibimbap.

“How about we sit here Yuna?”

“Ok.”

We sat down and started to eat  

“Oh yeah did we get any homework due for Monday?”

“ Urm no I don’t think so.”

“arhhh thank God .”

While we were talking about school some guys came and sat next to us so I looked over and saw them smiling at us.  Two of the three guys was smiling kind of pushing the other guys that was kind of getting embarrassed while he took small glances at me.

*Oh I see where this is going*as soon as I thought that  the same guy came over

“Hi”

I looked up and said hi back.

He was looking back at his friends while scratching his head and then looked back at me and said

“You’re the new girl from school right; my names Lay nice to meet you.”

 “Yep I am but how did you know?”

“Oh I’m in the same class as you.”

“oh ok my names Yuna nice to meet you as well.”

“Yuna I think we need to get back home now.” I heard Eunhee interrupt us

“Huh ok, sorry we need to go now, I will see you in school I guess bye.”

“Bye I mean see you soon” Lay said while waving at me

 

“Oh I think he likes you Yuna.” Eunhee said while nudging my arm

“He is like the most popular boy in school everyone wants him.”

“Really he looks average to me, any way see you tomorrow Eunhee I had fun today.”

We said our goodbyes and I came off the bus and walked to my house it was getting a bit dark so I walked as quickly as I could to get home early I know how my parents are going to be like if I ever came home after it gets dark outside.

“I’m home.” I shouted at I ran up to my room to put all of the bags of new clothes I bought.

I heard my mum shouting from downstairs “Yuna do you want dinner?”

“No I’m ok I just ate.”

“Ok honey.”

I put away all of the clothes I bought today in my closet then went to wash up. After I had my shower I started to brushed my teeth as I was doing that I put all of my laundry in the laundry basket and as I looked back up in the mirror I saw a guy standing behind me I frozen and took the tooth brush out of my mouth because I was choking.

He was just standing there looking at me with a kind face

“OMG WHO ARE YOU?” I turned back to look at him he was still there.

“Are you a……a….. Ghost?”

He just nodded his head that was my first encounter with the ghost named Kai.

***************************************

Ok second chapter did you like it? oh yeah Lay from EXO will be in this story as well do you guys like Lay? I love Lay he's so cute :3 

please comment and subscribe I really love to  know who reads my stories 

see you soon guys ^_^ <3