An odd day at school

I fell in love with a Ghost

Hi guys thanks for commenting ^_^ <3333 

Heres my update :D I hope you like it 

******************************************************************

 

 

 

I closed my eye maybe I’m dreaming but when I opened them again his was still there staring at me I didn’t know what to until he spoke.

“Hi.”

Is this guy joking or something he can’t be a ghost maybe he’s some omg he’s going to attack me.

I slowly backed away and reached out for the broom behind me.

“Stay back, who the hell are you get out my room!”  I lifted up the broom towards him.

“Why are you laughing I will hit you if you don’t get out!”

He took one step towards me “I warned you!” I swang the broom at him with my eyes closed

“Wait where did he go?”

That night I couldn’t sleep *I’m sure that he was just there but then suddenly disappeared, this means that he’s really a ghost*

 

Beep Beep Beep~

“Arhhhhhhh it’s morning already?” I hate Mondays and wakening up early for school everyone dose don’t they. I remembered what happened last night so I was still a bit scared to go in the bathroom but he wasn’t there so I went to wash up as usual.

I got on the bus to school I was quite early so I wondered around the school,

“I hope I don’t get lost.”

After walking around I went to class because there was nothing else to do, I opened the class room door and went to sit at my desk which was near the window there was still time left until class started so no one was here yet. I looked at the widow at the and I saw a familiar figure walking thought the football pitch, he stopped and looked up at me then waved so I waved but he was walking with someone else as well I couldn’t see his face properly.

A few minutes later everyone started to arrive to class, but the teacher was a bit late.

“Hi, Yuna.” Lay came up to me then sat at the desk next to mine

*Oh so it was him that waved at you from outside how did he know I was looking?*

“Oh hey, where you the one that was waving at me earlier from outside?”

“Yep hehe.” He said getting a bit embarrassed

“Oh, who was your friend that was walking behind you?”

“What friend? I was walking by myself.” He said with a confused face

“Oh really.” But I swear I saw someone guy walking behind him, maybe I’m just tired seeing thing that aren’t there

_____________________________________________

It was lunch time now I went to find where Eunhee was before I went to get my food.

“Oh hi Yuri” Eunhee came from behind while poking my back

“Omg you scared me, hi.”

“hahaha I got you.”

“I’m gonna get lunch you coming?”

“Yep I’m starving.”

You when to eat your lunch outside because the weather was nice today.

“So did you see Lay today?”

“Yes obviously he’s in the same class as me.”

“Oh yeah, did he say anything.”

“He said hi but not anything special.”

“What class do you have next Yuri?”

“I have gym class, you?”

“I have maths arhhhhh I hate maths.”

Lunch time was nearly over

“Well see you then, bye”

“Bye see you tomorrow.”

The gym hall was near where I was so lucky I wasn’t late I changed into me gym clothes then went in the hall.

“Ok class today we’re going to play badminton.”

I love playing nearly every sport so I was happy that we were going to play badminton, we got into pairs when we then played against another pair.

My partner wasn’t really good at playing so I felt like I was the only one playing against the other pair.

Lay was in the next pair we played against, at first we was losing but after a while we were catching up.

We were on a tie 20-20 we only needed one more point in order to win it started off ok but lay started to hit back quick I thought we were going to lose but then all of a sudden as I went to hit it back shot put I clearly had missed it but it somehow went over to Lay’s side and he wasn’t able to hit it back so in the end we won.

*That was strange why did it go over when I didn’t even hit it?*