New house

I fell in love with a Ghost

 

“Yes mum I got everything don’t worry.”  My mum all ways worries too much, it’s was kind of hard to say goodbye to our old house and my friends, but moving house don’t mean I will never see them again right?

“Yuna move down you’re squashing me.” Omg here goes my little sister nagging again

“Shut up Yunhee I can’t move down because the suitcases are in the way.” 

It was an 2 hour journey to our new house I never really see the house in real life I only got to see the pictures my mum took of it when my parents went to view it, but I got to say it did look nice.

 

“Guys we’re here.” Dad woke me, mum and Yunhee up. I rubbed my eyes as I yawned and got out the car.  We got out our suitcase as my mum went to open the front door I quickly rushed in before Yunhee so I can pick which room I want, I can’t let Yunhee take the bigger bedroom.  I grabbed my suitcase up the stairs and went to check out all of the rooms, the first room wasn’t that big, the next room was ok but not great and the last room was at the back of the floor like way away from the other rooms, *perfect* I thought to myself opening the door and walking in and straight away I knew that this room had to be mine it was perfect. “Yay I found my room.” I screamed as I placed my suitcase on the floor and jumped on my bed.

“Hey that’s not fair why do you have the best room.” Yunhee came in

“Because you was too slow and plus I’m older than you.” I stuck my tongue out at her as she left my room.  

*Arh its feels good to finally have my own room*  

 

*******************************************

first chapter it's a bit short but what do you think so far did you like it? ^_^ 

Please comment and subscribe 

I'll check for spelling and grammar mistakes later I need to sleep now it's 2am so tired bye guys see you soon :D <3