His Chain of Memories : Memoire' 2

Him and Her, The Grim and the Blur

 

 

 

HIS POV :

           

         Another strike. With luck and a miracle, that target can be striked like it was yesterday's waste. Standing out here in this hot ablaze weather could even worn out a camel. Seriously, can you imagine a thirteen year old boy who's been assigned to knock off an 'apple' dangling on a tree from an approximate distance of about some yards or I don't really know and should I care? By using a single piece of coin. Yes, it's definitely approved as a true story and yes it is happening to me right now. I'd rather spend my precious time with Minzy sewing some stuffs that can be sewed I suppose. Well, after contemplating with my own struggling yet disordered thoughts (No I'm not a crazy retard, thanks for your concern) I can officially announce that Kwon Jiyong, which is who I am is very-very dog-tired. Freakin most absolutely fatiguedly exhausted to the max. Sleepy too. Why can't I and why not? I've been outdoor for almost the entire day and it's almost half and hour to 6 in the evening. What's more awful than Junghyung's 'trendy' coconut hair was the fact that the whole training does not include a lunch break or simply a nice 5minute time out. Thank humanity for not taking away toilet breaks and a sip of water from me. With the coin still in my grasp I turned around to look for Jong in. Whoops, he'd bloody kill me for almost calling that name out loud. Weird or a freak, he preferred if we call him by his code name which is Kai. Kai's more proned to be laughable than Jong In, the code names are like gag's to me. Both Seungri and Minzy came out with the silly idea and both of them have my sincere pity because of their wondrous silliness. I seeked out for him, my eyes explored the entire area within my eye sight limit, that is. He instructed me to stay here and to not move a single muscle in my body from where I've been standing for the past hours ago. 

" Kai!! I just can't do it, okay?! Why the heck would you want me to do these stuffs, anyways? I don't see the point on how surviving in this bloody world would help with a coin tossing,, Look man, I give-"

SWOOSH.

Shocked and startled to my own suprise, I hurriedly turned my attention towards my front and saw the wanted apple that I needed to knock off had already been whacked away by an  unknown force. I hope this is all just a dream, please let it be a dream. I can't kill a ghost. Nobody can. Hence, I stood guarded on my ownself while my eyes googled the entire area again for my safety.

I'm too fast to live but too young to die, though.

 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

NARRATOR'S POV : 

 

" Moron. How dare you question you're training session?" comparatively a tall shadowy figure walked slowly yet fervently towards him and smacked his clear smooth forehead. Seriuosly, it must've been really painful as Jiyong winced  achingly and even danced around  to subside the unspeakable pain. After a minute or so Jiyong plainly tried to make his comeback but dismally he failed down in the mouth. Flustered by his naive mistake he crossed his arms and glared offensively at Kai. In the end Jiyong made a sullen 'tsk' before laying his chafed on the ground as a sign of defeat.

" How can a flat smack on the head could hurt that much? Damn, what are you?" he grimaced bitterly.

Kai blurted out in laughter and collapsed beside Jiyong. He grinned feeling somewhat pleasantly entertained of Jiyong's spontanious joke. Then, he took out another piece of coin from his pocket and handed it at Jiyong who was only able to stare at him speechlessly.

"I did the same practice at the same place using the same coin too, you know. Damn, it was difficult. Took me a week to knock one off. Jiyong-ah, if you can't throw a piece of coin accurately, then how the heck are you going to use a gun?" Kai explained to Jiyong with a contemplative expression and then he leaned his sturdy body against the tree they were resting. Before long, Jiyong stood up  and walked heading towards the tree where they were fake apples hanging on it. Jiyong took the deepest breath that he could and without thinking too much he threw the coin like a baseball player throwing a picth. It's true with fiery determination and hardwork, anything is achivable. Dreams can come true, too. If you keep on believing in yourself, that is. At last, Jiyong completed his task with flying colors. Jiyong's loopy smile reached till his ears as he was too thrilled to have finished a part of his training.

"Did you see that?" he exclaimed in excitement. The great feeling of triumphed stirred him. Jongin shared the little guy's happiness by smiling in return for him. Then he broke of Jiyong's merry celebration, "Now, pick up those coins and knock off the entire apples from that tree. I'll see you in a bit, Jiyong-ah." Jongin walked away leaving a dumbfounded Jiyong to his own anguish. "What? But, I.. This ..." Jiyong groaned surly while immitating Minzy's duck pouted face. When all of a sudden, from far Minzy came running towards them bearing the expression of someone with a good news. "Guys! Guess what? Jang Woo sunbae is back!" she squalled joyfully while bouncing up and down like a puppy. Upon hearing the news, both boys looked at each other before Jiyong said, "Last one to arrive is a rotten loser!" and with that the three of them ran with all their hearts set and mights as well looking forward to the seeing the prominent man who had saved all of their lives.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

"It's really great to see you all lively and healthy as always." Jang Woo told them with a big warm smile. All eyes and ears were on him as he spoke of his journey to them for those past 2months he had left them to his quest. After almost an hour of his tale, he ended his adventurous experience by saying,

"Nothing, is more powerful than hope. It's the second biggest thing after love. Combine those two, you'll be the most powerful person on earth. Trust me."

Certainly, the little ones were very amused with his story and had admired him even more greatly then. "So, I heard that each one of you guys got a job, is it?" he asked while looking at every one of them. Jungyung was the first one to answer his question,

"Well, we had to make a little extra money. Since Minzy insisted on wanting to continue studying at school, she needs money for books, tuitions and so on... Bills and rent, the money you sent sometimes aren't enough to cover them all. We're earning money legally, so don't worry." he explained from A to Z.

Then, Jongin backed him up, "I'm working to at a mechanic workshop. Jiyong and Seungri got a job at a restaurant, while Junghyung works at a gorcery store. Whereas Hyunseung works at a stall nearby Minzy's school.. I've been keeping eye on them, and so far we're doing good. Look, I hope you're not mad-,.." before Jonging could even finish his sentence Jang Woo interupted him,

"Why in the world would I get mad? I'm actually proud with all of you. Responsibilty and hardwork, both are excellent commendable traits. How bout I treat you guys with black bean noodles, sounds okay?" he was replied with happy cheers from them and thus with that they had dinner eating black bean noodles together after a long time.

But, happily ever after never did exist nor did it ever lasted, right?

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

HIS POV : 

 

           OH. MY. GOD. Those black bean noodles were the best one I've ever eaten so far in my entire life. It sure was great to see Jang Woo back, the man I owe my life to. I wish everything would remain like this, eventhough he's not our real biological father, but he treats us like we're his own children and that makes me, us entirely happy. The life I've always dreamt of, had finally came true. I watched them, Jungyung, Hyunseung, Minzy, Seungri, Jongin and Jang Woo and felt this eternal and unbounded seasons of feelings binded themselves at my heart and soul. Yeah, I really seriously love these people here with me. I won't trade them for anything else in this universe. Then, I noticed Jang Woo was talking with Jongin, and they looked like they were discussing something vitally important, like the fate of the world is in their matter. I wonder, what were they talking about? Oh, well I can ask Jongin anytime later, all I need right now is a bed and sleep. I got a tree to knock off tomorrow. I bid my goodnight at them and straight off went towards my room which I shared with Jongin. After brushing my teeth, washing my face and changed to my cleaner clothes, I hopped to bed to catch some sleep. However, I couldn't sleep eventhough I was really exhausted at the moment. Still in my bed, I peered towards the clock hanging on the wall and it was already almost midnight. I rolled to my left to have a look at Jongin's bed and he wasn't there, was he still  in the midst of talking with Jang Woo? Wow, my curiousity had peaked me as I got up and sat on my bed obediently and patiencely awaiting for Jongin's comeback. I would definitely have to interrogate him once he arrives here. Ten minutes have passed and Jonging still hasn't return yet. Should I go look for him, but that's a risk because the rules stated that we aren't allowed to ever get out of our own rooms after 10pm. What's the logic to that rule anways? Whatever, rules are made to be broken so I silently crept heading towards outside of the room to look for Jongin's whereabouts. Suprisingly, as I was about to approach and open the door Jongin slammed the door wide open and he too seemed quite shocked. 

"What and where are you going?" he asked with a doubtful look and a dubious voice.

"Er,... I was just.. I need to pee, so,.." I was agitatedly in fear and that was the only excuse I could come up with.

"You do know the toilet is inside of our room,.. Just go to bed and sleep Jiyong." he finally spoke and went pass by me heading towards his bed. Jongin seemed, different. Like something's troubling his mind. What could it be, I suppose? Should I ask him whether he's alright or what was he talking with Jang Woo?

"Jong,.. I meant Kai,.. Is everything okay?" I asked him. He didn't reply, there were only silence enveloping the room. And I knew for certain, something was bothering his mind, and the only question was what? I can't give up now, I'll have to know the answer right here and right now. Persistent and insisting, I sneaked slowly towards his bed. "Kai,.. There's something on your mind right? Look, you can talk to me about everything so-,.." suddenly Jongin hugged me, and again there was a moment of silence. 

"Mind if I hug you for awhile?" Jongin asked gently. I've never heard or knew his voice can be this low and gentle.

"Er,.. Yea, sure.." I answered slowly and confused.

"I had a brother once.. If he was still alive, he's the same age as you. It's just I miss him.." he confessed before releasing his hug from me. He looked into my eyes and said,

"I want you to know, whatever path you choose to follow and whatever you decide to do. You have my support in anything. And,.." he suddenly paused in his words when he put his right hand on my head.

"I'll always love you, Jiyong-ah. Do remember that, okay?" Jongin said then smiled bitterly. What did he meant so suddenly? I too smiled in return and just nodded my head in agreement. 

"Go to bed." he instructed then went off to his bed. I wanted to ask of him more, but it'll sound awkward so I've decided to ask him tomorrow, perhaps.

 

~~~~~~~~

NARRATOR'S POV :

 

             "Untill you can find a way to knock me on the ground, then don't challenge me Jiyong-ah,.. You're so pathetic it makes me sick. I'm tired of all this s we've to go thorugh everyday! How long are we going to be like this? And you possibly thought that we could live happily ever after? I'm done with all this." he stepped back away leaving Jiyong who was lying on the ground. Today, Kwon Jiyong's pride was as low as the ground he was on. Honestly, he couldn't take it though. Watching Jongin changing differently was simply an annoyance and had irritated him in a way that he can't tolerate with any longer. Those past few days, Jiyong had witnessed something that's very disturbing to him. In fact, he wasn't the only one that acknowledged Jongin's sudden change in behaviour. He thought, maybe Jongin was stressed about something personal. But, when Jongin avoided him and the rest of them and he even won't talk to them it had made Jiyong worried too much about him. And today, was the worsest of them all and Jongin definitely had crossed the line. Minzy cooked him a nice hearty meal and Jongin repaid her kindness by throwing away the dish she had made on the floor. That's when Jiyong ran to chase after him and tried to confront him with his conspicous attitude. It all ended with Jiyong beaten up and lying on the ground. 

"JONGIN!! I'm not finished yet, don't you dare turn your back against me! I don't know why you're being like this, but you better apologize to Minzy and the rest of them..." Jiyong warned him menacingly as he tried to stand up. Fraily, he walked towards Jongin and tried to punch him. Jongin nimbly avoided his weak punch and instead he kicked Jiyong back on the ground. 

"Are you dumb? I ain't gonna comeback there anymore, Jiyong-ah... I'm gonna find and live my own life the way I want, and you can rot there alongside those stupid bastards." Jongin scoffed cruelly at him. Once again, Jongin turned his back at Jiyong and took a step ahead leaving a tormented Jiyong.

"I'll,.. I'LL GET YOU SOMEDAY, JONGIN!!! I'll drag you back here, so that you can apologize at them... I WILL GET YOU, WAIT FOR ME YOU !!!" he roared in anger with his bloodshot eyes. His heart was in much pain, agonizing him in everybit. He was sad, to sad, so sad. The only person he cared for, the one person he referred to as his brother had betrayed him. The pain, was awful. Too much for him to handle during that moment. 

"Dream on, looser." And that was the last words he heard, the last words Jongin said to him. The words that had paved it's way towards Jiyong's mind, those last images of him that had barred it's way towards Jiyong's memories.

 

~~~~~~~~

3 YEARS LATER

NARRATOR'S POV :

 

                  "Oppa, lunchtime! Aigoo, would you stop practicing for awhile.. " Minzy fretted sullenly with her hands gripped at her waist. Jiyong was still stubbornly punching and kicking the dummy infront of him. "Oppa, oppa!! Stop it, come let's eat first,.." Minzy too was stubborn and assertively pulled Jiyong to come along with her.

"Would you mind?!" Jiyong said unaware and caused Minzy in shock. Jiyong was pissed off, when unexpectedly he poked Minzy's cheek's and grinned playfully. "I was kidding, chill. So, what's cooking today?" he asked while his hands around Minzy's shoulders.

"YAH! Don't scare me like that.. I thought you were pissed off just now. Nothing much, I've cooked kimchi fried rice with grilled mackerel." Minzy said while walking alongside Jiyong.

"Minzy-ah,.. Gomawo." Jiyong abruptly said. Truthfully, he really felt thankful to Minzy for being able to put up with them and continued to stay by their side throughout all those time.

"Why so suddenly? Ah, it's no biggie." said Minzy humbly  and they arrived at their house. Everyone had already gathered around at the table. 

"VI, would you pass me the sauce?" Junghyung voiced out at Seungri, but his pleas was completely ignored by him.

"Hyun, can you please pass me the sauce?" this time Junghyung asked at Hyunseung who was busy eating the grilled mackerel.

"Will anybody please pass me the feakin' sauce?" Junghyung surrendered and at last Jiyong became his saviour by giving him the sauce he wanted so badly.

"Thanks for appreciating my existance, Jiyong." Junghyung thanked and they ate together peacefully. But, it wasn't complete enough to Jiyong, because someone's missing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

HIS POV:

 

             "Dream on, looser." he said and went towards the darkness. I tried to chase after him, tried to grab him with me, tried to prevent him from going towards that darkness. I'd forgive everything that you did, I'd still accept you for what you've done, just please come back Jongin. Even if you have changed, I'd welcome you back. They won't admit it and so did I, but things are different without you. I tried to move on. Erasing you from my memories. I even tried to pretend you never appeared in my life before. But, it was hard. Jongin, I'd do anything for you to comeback. I'd still kick your though. Where are you? How are you doing? Do you miss us? Are you alright? I'd go back to that time and change my words at you, but that's impossible. How can I cross back against time? If I could go back, I'd weep and shed my tears for you. I'd beg you to stay with us and promised that things will get better eventually. Why am I suddenly feeling so hot right now?

I woke up from my dream, and looked around. I was alarmed when I saw flames covering up my room and smokes filled up the place. What the hell was going on? Hurriedly, I got up from my bed and tried to find a way to escape my room. Is everyone okay? Then, I saw an opening in between the flames and ran across it. I manged to escape and went to search for them. I screamed out their names, hoping they would respond back alive. I arrived at Minzy's room and called out to her. Frightened and terrified, I didn't hear her voice at all. Then, I ran heading towards the guys's room and to my horror there were no signs of them. Did they came out alive? I reversed back my steps and ran downstairs. Unfortunately, I stumbled my way down the stairs and fell. The smoke filled up my lungs, and I found it difficult to catch my breathe. I coughed terribly and was suffocating. All of  a sudden, I felt a presence infront of me. Still on the ground, I looked towards the figure infront of me desperately hoping it was one of them.

This person had black hair and eyes. He was tall and was wearing a blue jacket.

It was him.

It was Kim Jong In.

My lips were trembling, my body was shaking and my mind was clouded with confusion and fear. 

What was he doing here? 

"Jongin-ah,... Jongin,.. Help-,." I quivered and was about to lose my conciousness. I'm glad to see you, Jongin.

He didn't say a word, alternatively he glared icily at me. Then, I saw him throwing something onto the ground and I was about to lose it. A lighter. He threw a lighter and I've figured it out the moment I passed out. He set our house on fire, that son of a .

According to them, I woke up several days later. I was on a semi-coma but thank god it wasn't critically severe. Doctor said it was a miracle and I was lucky to have survived. We lost our home, and Jang Woo and the rest of the guys were searching for a place to live. It was tough time for all of us, but we sticked together and it was worth it in the end. Jang Woo successfully found and rented an apartment for us and we were back on. I told Jang Woo about my encounter with Jongin and he believed me without delay or hesitation. Soon afterwards, I told them about Jongin too, and they believed me. Secretly, I've been planning to seek revenge at him when our paths will cross again. When that day comes, I'm sure to bring him down once and for all. Since that day onwards, we(Junhyung, Seungri, Minzy, Hyunseung, Jang Woo) have made an agreement to assume that the person named Kim Jongin as we know it, is dead along with the fire he had caused himself.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JAYZAYY'S NOTE : YES, IT'S KAI OF EXO AKA KIM JONGIN~    I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE PERFECT TO BE GD'S ARCH

                                  ENEMY FOR SOME REASON OR SO..  AND, JANG WOO'S THE MAN WHO SAVED GD.. AND PLEASE DON'T

                                  HATE ME..........