His Chain of Memories

Him and Her, The Grim and the Blur
 
 
 
                              
 
                                       
 
 
 
 
 
 
NARRATOR'S POV :
 
 
            “You’re mother…  Well,… She.. I’m sorry but she passed away…” the doctor said before pausing to see the poor boy’s reaction then continuing to say, “She got involved in a tragic misunderstanding.. I’m really sorry..” the doctor added before stopped talking and sympathetically patted his shoulders.
 
He gave an adamant stare, and didn’t reply a word to the doctor. What can he possibly say for this situation? What was he supposed to do?
 
Reluctantly, the doctor broke of the uncomfortable silence with intent by clearing up his dry throat and assumed, “If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask ok? I’ll leave you be then.” The thoughtless doctor urgently left the discreet room to a sane emotional and yet of unintellectual capability of a minor twelve years old. 
 
The disturbed adolescent was unable to think, he was unquestionably incompetent to say or react to whatsoever nonsensical bluffs spoken by those sham people, spurring falseness deceits at his face without even having the bit of slightest wariness for his shattered heart or fragmented feelings about the whole condition of what has transpired upon him. They made him revolting with hatred and he’s officially had enough of deceptions fabricated by them all.
He was not dumb. He knew exactly that his mother died, because she died in front of him. He witnessed everything, he was actually the reason for his mother’s death as he clearly remembered. He felt as if he’s being punished for that, because how in the world could he continue to live without her. Also, as far as he knew, both of his parents were orphans, and both of them had no siblings, not even close relatives. They left him with nothing, as he left them with nothing too.
 
The pressure was excessively intense, having to instantaneously consent such cruel fate. The walls of his world were closing in, being replaced by impenetrable barriers forming because of his ineptness towards entirety. The judging looks exchanged by them and goading anecdotes wherever he saw them. Using two hands, he grabbed his hair forcefully and screamed hysterically. He twisted and his bed, throwing his pillows and blanket to the floor. Everything was too much for a young juvenile like him. Immediately, the doctor and nurses went inside his room and tried their best to calm him down but they failed nonetheless. With no other option, the doctor had to give a sedative to calm the barren boy. In a few seconds, he finally calmed down as his body can’t deal with it. “Keep an eye out for him.. God know’s he’ll does it again,.. He’s too young to die,.” The doctor instructed the nurse in charge.
 
 
A few days later…
 
 
“Someone’s here to visit you, Jiyong..” the nurse said and allowed his visitor to enter the room. Jiyong peeped at his strange visitor and looked at another direction. He couldn’t care less about anyone around him, he just wanted to disappear. By his definition of disappear it’s to die. He had no intention nor the strength to live. Just simple, he wanted to die. 
 
“Hey,.. How you doing kid? Feeling better?” the man asked him and showed of his warm smile.
Jiyong glared at him and looked at another direction. 
“You don’t remember me, do you?” he asked with much attention.
 
Somehow, Jiyong was keen to know who he was. This time, he took a proper time to look and analyze his face carefully, trying to match with his memory of this stranger. His instincts were able to recognize something, but he can’t remember exactly who he was.
 
“I saved you, on that day… You were about to die, but I saved-,..” he was about to finish what he had in mind when Jiyong pounced on him mercilessly. He scratched and hit him everywhere that he could, releasing the anger that he kept all this time. 
 
“WHY? WHY DID YOU SAVED ME, WHY?!! Just let me die with my mum, why did you have to interfere? I HATE YOU..!!!” he shouted angrily and cried. He cried as loud as he could, like he never cried before. “I can’t continue on without her… She’s my everything, she’s my mum.. How could you even.. I can’t anymore…” he wailed exasperatedly, clutching compellingly on the man’s collar. Every inch of his body, every piece of his feelings were poured during the moment, he was totally devastated. His heart was wounded the day his mother died, and it kept on bleeding and bleeding till there was nothing left of him. 
 
The man was surprisingly unobtrusive, even though he was choked by a young boy. He used all of his strength and held him close within his embrace, slowly hushing at the distraught boy. Gently, he rocked his body with the boy and whispered desolately, “I’m sorry for being late. I’m so sorry for everything. But, I had to save you on that day, it was your mother’s last request. Forgive me, Jiyong.” He hugged him tightly, sharing his love and sympathy for a young pitiful orphan.
 
“What,… What will happen,.. to me? I don’t.. I don’t have anyone…” he put in so much effort to utter words, his hiccups were disturbing his question.
 
The man softly his hair and answered, “I’ll help arrange everything for you,.. Don’t you worry Jiyong..”   
 
 
 
 
~   ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
 
 
 
 
HIS POV : 
 
 
           His corpse laid in front of me. Blood was starting to leak out from the wound that I made. What the hell did I just did? Did I really kill him? Am I going to jail for this? But, he was the one who tried to kill me. Panic shook my distressed overthinking, I paced back and forth thinking hard for a solution to not make me the murderer, but a sole victim. There were no witnesses, nobody around to verify my alibi. Only a dead body of a man I despise the most. Should I bury him, and pretend nothing ever happened? Will anyone ever notice his sudden disappearance? Hurriedly, I went towards my dead step-father and took out the knife from his stomach. My hands were shaking crazily and I freaked out again. Then, I thought of something. Quickly, with no time to waste, I dialed his number and he answered my call with no haste.
 
“Hello…? Jiyong-ah, is that you? Why, what’s wrong?” he probed in seriousness. 
“Ahjussi,.. I,.. I stabbed him.. I,.. He tried to kill me, so I,..” my heart was pounding like crazy, sweat covered me in fear. I just realized it, and it happened. I killed someone.
 
“Jiyong-ah, stay where you are, don’t run or do anything.. I’m coming over, okay?” regardless of the humane fact that I just spoke to him of what I did, he still was able to persist with composure. How can someone logically stay put with what just happened? I stood by the corpse and closed my eyes, trying hard to distinguish the disoriented image and strong smell that slowly started to emit from the dead body. Strangely, I calculated the time he took to arrive here, and it was about 25 minutes. He has my praise for being here as early as he possibly could, like how he promised. Probably, he had violated almost all of the traffic lights that existed along the journey and sped his way towards here. When he arrived, he closely enfolded me as firmly like how he used to do on our first fateful meeting, but this time the clasp was even tighter than ever. A hug, a very familiar manly cuddle of someone whom used to did this once upon a time to me. This was what they called as, ‘a father’s hug’ as I’ve had one of these when my actual, real, biological dad was alive. Not only did this unacquainted man answer my one chance random call, he even raced his way coming through here, and right now hugging me like I’m the most important thing to him. Then, he actually said those words that lifted off the aberrant guilt from me once and for all. 
 
“Don’t worry,.. Everything’s going to be fine.. I’ll handle this,..” he soothed me, with no sign of resentment in his hoary voice or even abhorrence guises shown. There was a loud noise thudding riotously in my ears as if it’s getting blocked till I’m deafening. I couldn’t hear anything, I couldn’t feel anymore. My senses had gone improbably numb when those words hovered unerringly near my ears. My fragile heart throbbed against my ribcage, but incongruously the pound didn’t hurt. All the coldness that I’ve felt after everything since mother’s passing was taken away and has been surrounded by a gust of warmth emanated from this man. Foreign feelings approached around me, and the consciousness was dissimilar to any of the feelings I’ve ever felt. It was love mixed with trust. A dangerous solution to any despairing kid like me.
 
“Aren’t you,.. How come you’re not arresting me? I killed,.. him…” I said with a dreadful look and pointed towards the corpse. 
 
“I knew all along,.. He abused and mistreated you, right? I’ve been keeping my eye on you ever since that day, Jiyong… You were defending yourself, and I will use my power to save you from this mess…” he explained and hugged me again. That was it, that was all it took for me to bulked up and cried my stiffest core into the corner of the room. But, that never came true as I’m being seized by a grown man lullabying these hopeful confrontations at me and I swear by the moon and the stars itself that his sugar-coated reassurances meant the whole entire universe to me during that moment. As I’m wrecked with emotions, he has wrecked me senselessly to a point where I no longer could hold my two exhausted feet against the gravitational pull of the earth. 
 
“It’s not your fault,.. It has never been your mistake, so don’t worry,.. Just do as I say okay?” he furtherly explained and moved towards the dead body. Suddenly, he took some of the blood from the corpse and smeared it on his body and face. Then, he also punched his face multiple times and took the knife from me. 
 
“You were on your way from the grocery,.. I saw you, and started a conversation with you,.. I was glad to know you were fine,.. Then., your foster dad searched for you, obviously he was mad.. He dragged you in even as I was company, and started to beat you up like how he always did,.. His rage was overpowering his state of mind as he started to hit you violently without mercy.” Jang Woo created ‘our’ story and walked around the kitchen. I listened by heart, and memorized every single detail there is to make a solid statement. 
 
“You started to scream in pain, and the more you begged him to stop the more he acted viciously. It reached the , when he took a knife from the kitchen and intended to kill you. You were a nuisance in his life, and he had to get rid of you for real. He’d rather be jailed then having to see your presence every day. He took a step forward, and that was when I entered the scene trying to save you…” he stopped and looked at me.
 
“Do you understand…?” he asked me and pulled me closer towards him. 
“I’m sorry,.. You’re only 12,.. Life is not supposed to be this way for you…” he stated with doeful eyes and positioned his right hand to my head.
 
I looked at him, my eyes were swelling with tears. I felt ashamed of myself for once hating on him. He’s actually a good man after all, the way he protects me. I guess this was why mother had entrusted me with him. I hugged him and yelped soundlessly, fear had gotten right through me. He hugged me back, trying to appease my agitated heart. 
 
“I didn’t mean too,.. I,.. He was… I’m sorry, I really am..” I whispered over my scrawny voice and tugged against his shirt like a frightened child gone tantrum. If anything goes wrong, if our alibi wasn’t strong enough then I would definitely have to go to jail. My life appears to be so ed up. It’s one depraved thing after another. After somewhat that seem like a restorative moment to get a grip on myself, Jang Woo took out his phone and dialed a certain number. He talked in an alarmed expression and explained what had just happened according to ‘our’ story. Then, he sauntered towards me and gripped my shoulders with a firm stare in his dim eyes. 
 
“Remember what I told you, answer them with that and you’ll be fine.. I promise you with my life Jiyong-ah…” he muttered with much urgency and strode outside of the house. After a while, the cops came and inspected the situation and I was took in into an ambulance. Someone helped to patch up my bruises. As I was being treated, an officer came and asked me a few questions regarding the incident that happened. I told him everything that Jang Woo had told me, not told I lied to him about what really had happened. I felt absolutely awful, as he was interrogating me I couldn’t even look him in the eyes. Struggling to keep up with the talk, shuddering carelessly each time the officer asked me and the tak tertanggung guilt was killing me softly within. I wanted to vomit actually, the dreadful lies were upsetting my stomach. After a while, he left me to myself and paced towards where Jang Woo was and talked to him. I sat, and stared at the ground beneath me. I numbed my whole senses, deafen my ears and held my stifling breath. How can I conceivably live afterwards? Will I be sent back to those wretched people back at the orphanage? 
 
“Jiyong-ah… Let’s go, you’ll be staying with me for the time being..” Jang Woo came beside me and presented a comforting smile. 
 
“I,.. Thank you..” I muffled tremblingly, capable of being heard by only him and tried to stand with my weak legs. Jang Woo saw how I had a hard time trying to balance my stance with him and offered to help me on my way towards his car. Little did he know, he had obviously helped me too much already. Inside the car, we barely spoke to each other like what else are we supposed to say to each other. Once in a while, I could see the way he peeked meekly at me and said no word at me. I occupied myself with fiddling my fingers. 
 
“Jiyong-ah,.. Are you hungry?” he viewed me by the reflection on his window, observing me with all of his undivided attention as if my welfare is more important than having to focus on his driving.
 
I shook my head but my eyes never grasped his. Stop it, just stop with his touchy kindness, it’s actually driving my sanity crazy. I can’t be able to bear being around him anymore, so much as I won’t be able to have him help me no more. Yet, still he is consenting himself to accept me being around him and I don’t even know what should be done right now. I feel terrible, I feel odd, I feel miserable.
 
“How do you feel right now?” he spoke and immediately his face turned glum. I bet this question is very important to him, the way he expressed it was totally sedate. I took my time in preparing to answer his question, I guess my own fate relies with this though.
 
“I,.. I don’t know.. Really, I can’t even…” my dawdling voice dispersed through the atmosphere, creating a downhearted situation. I tried to sound like I’m fine, but who am I kidding. I can’t force myself to act something that can’t be done, I can’t undone what has been done.
 
“Me too,.. I don’t know how I’m feeling right now, and it’s not because of you.” He affirmed and rested his body against his seat. It was undeniably tough to fathom his challenging thoughts and comprehend his puzzling expressions.
The ride took quite a while, and our journey ended when we arrived at the police station. My faith was shaking, I couldn’t possibly control my nervousness. He parked, and when he got out of the car, I wanted to follow him but before that he looked me in the eyes again and whispered at my ears, 
 
“Say as how we did back then, and never give in to their persuasive talks…” he swallowed his dry saliva and looked to his left and right then hastily added, “ They will do everything to make you feel insecure and helpless towards the end, but don’t ever be falter.” He exhaled harshly and eyed my weary look, but inevitably there was hopefulness in his gaze.
 
“No,.. No, no, no.. No, I don ‘t want to, no please,…” I began to panic as he finished conveying his advice for me. Then, I begged for his mercy, pleading my heart and soul out for him to realize how much I don’t want to face such cruelty of some people who would heartlessly convince me to reveal the truth.
 
The moment I encountered the precipitous terror to engage in another intimidating interrogation, I weep in distress, my heart was aching more than ever, my anguish feelings were hurting exceedingly beyond every excruciating feelings I’ve ever experienced before in my life. 
 
Jang Woo compellingly contained me in his firm hug and shushed my gullible agitation. He subtly swayed my tired body with his, completely disregarding the prying eyes and strange looks of the people who noticed us in such a way. He also protectively held me, and sympathetically caressed my messy hair. I don’t deserve to be treated that way, but the longing of someone to relieve the torment I’m going through made me felt valued and cared for unconditionally. To be loved, and cherished to a point of being devoted to only me, how I secretly wished he was my father. 
 
“It’s going to be okay, trust me,.. Jiyong, don’t worry you’re gonna make it through,…” he breathed unyielding assurances and even pledged every word he said was guaranteed the truth.
“You have to, you must be strong and do this for your own sake…” surely the circumstances heartened his aggrieved concern for me, but he had to avow his point of view nevertheless.
“Please Jiyong,.. Be strong, for your mother and your future as well…”  he insisted on professing his opinion and said no further. He picked me up and retained my body, make certain that I was capable enough walk on my own devoid of the unsteady condition that I was undergoing. When he mentioned my mother, it helped to settle down my unnecessary worries. He was right after all, my mother’s sacrifice would be in vain. Besides, I made a promise to her. The one and only promise I had to fulfill no matter what happens.
 
“I’m sorry,…I really,.. am sorry,..” I strived hard not to shed any more frail tears and demonstrated a confident guise. I realized what has to be done, something I have to perform and completed well enough. 
 
“Ready…?” queried Jang Woo, and he seemed certain that I was going to accomplish this properly. His trust is never-ending towards me, and surely I can’t concede this conviction of his for me. It’s my time to repay his thoughtfulness to me. I took a quick look at him, and gave a diffident nod as our eyes contemplate each other in a profound way. The chilly air scurried along the discreet surroundings and by forth encouraging my will to stand up for my rights. Shortly that, we strode inside the place. As soon as we entered it, my confidence momentarily sank and a peculiar sensation started to begin in my stomach and soon after slowly spread to every inch of my body. The ambience was truly indifferent, the callous presentiments have enfolded my vulnerable heart. 
 
“I’m here for the boy’s case, concerning the homicide of his step-father..” said Jang Woo as he approached a couple of men in their official police uniforms. He stood with poise, his voice was formidable matching along with his composed gaze. 
 
“Oh yes, we’ve just received report about him,..” he haltered his words and glanced at my presence for a moment and resumed their conversation, “Alright then, we’ll have to proceed with the boy before making any more statements..” he finished their discussion and looked at me again. “What’s your name boy?” he asked and invited me to walk alongside him. Our chat was awfully awkward, like I can’t even describe the discomfort of being with him the whole time we were inside the interrogation room. Be situated with him inside a confined room, answering his questions according to our so called tall tale of truth. I’d preferably die. Yeah, lately that’s the only thing on my mind. Who would give a damn about me anyways, who would even attend my funeral besides Jang Woo himself. I don’t even bother about myself. I couldn’t take anymore suffering, I can’t stand being me. I don’t even know myself at all. Every night I try my best to dream, hoping for tomorrow to be better. But, then I wake up to cold reality and not a thing has changed.
 
“Be strong, for your mother and your future as well.” Jang Woo’s wise advice suddenly came into my mind. Of course, I have to keep moving forward whether I want to or not. Because I have to live, it was no choice or whatsoever since there was never one to begin with. I will live, I have to and there will be nothing to stop me. No more cowering, no more escaping from reality. It ends, and begins now.
 
“So, what happened when you realized that you’ve stabbed Sang Jung ?” the man kept determinedly enquiring me, obviously he had his reasonable doubts to suspect me as having the intention to actually kill him for revenge, not selfdefense. The constant querying stare he’d shamelessly confer at me, the baffled expression he’d accidentally display at me once in occurrence and all because of my untruthfulness. 
 
“I,.. I felt like I should die too, you know.. The knife was in my hand after all,..” I revealed my one and only thought concerning the interrogation. Now, this was the real deal, no untruths created. “Like, I have no intention to live anymore… So, why not just kill myself.. Life’s too hard,..” I fess up, the lump has already formed at my throat. Talking about myself is so depressing, there are no tears that could cover up everything. 
 
“Every day, I’m beaten up but I’m not allowed to treat myself. He forced me to feel the pain until it’s gone by itself. He locked me in the storage room, that was the only escape I’d be from him. The shouting, the cursing happens every second of the day, and sometimes he let me starve for days…” I laid both of my hands on the table, tugging the sleeves of my sweater until it reached my wrists. “To ease some of the pain, I cut myself sometimes…” I frowned upon finally confessing of my dark habit at him.
 
The assertive investigator was shaken by my heartbreaking revelation, till he had to close his eyes for a moment as I predict that it would be too hard for him to grasp the heartfelt story. Quietness filled the vicinity of the room, only our gradual breathing could be heard. There was nothing else to say to each other, no more to reveal or disclose. Afterwards, he pardoned himself and apologized for what I’ve to go through each day. I was left alone in the room, and after a few minutes Jang Woo came in with a relief look on his face.
 
“It’s over,.. They won’t charge you with anything, you’re all safe now…” he hugged me again, and I immediately responded by embracing his affectionate hug. I felt safe and sound, I’m going to be alright. I want the whole world to know, that I’ll try my best to live on and I won’t have it the other way around. Just let it happen, and surely it’s enough to keep me going. I covered my head aligning with his warm chest, listening to his steady heartbeat actually is very calming. He was my last hope, and his existence is vital in my life starting from today onwards. I owe him my life. 
 
“Jang Woo-shii,.. Thank you,.. Thank you, thank you,.. Thank you so much,…” my mouth repeatedly expressed gratitude towards him, and for everything he’s done. However, this wasn’t enough to repay him. Someday, and somehow I’ll definitely be able to do so. Now, this is my second unbreakable promise to keep.
 
“Jiyong-ah,.. Do you want to live with me?” he carefully asked, and made me to look into his hopeful eyes. Is this real, is this true? Was he truly sincere of asking me to live with him? Could I even accept this, am I’m worthy of such offer?
 
Will I finally go through a good life?
 
“You don’t mind…? Can I even,..?”
 
“Yes, yes… I want you to live with me, and I’d be more than happy to have you with me.”
 
“Yeah, I want it more than anything in the world.. I’ll promise to be good.” I declared, and beamed eagerly at him. He offered his hand, and I accepted it. 
 
It was time to turn over a new leaf.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
             ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The story of my life so far;
 
 
 
                I met a bunch of kids who had dealt with the same ty life situations as mine, but there’s one who’s tier than mine and that though. Turns out, Jang Woo collects neglected kids like us, the victims of life’s malice. It was difficult at first, as I was born and raised as the only child. So, it made sense if I was often clumsy and tongue-tied around them. Having no siblings at all, I totally had no experience to interact with them. I had to adapt to this new place, adjusting myself among them and to make an effort on getting to know each one of them so it’ll be easier plus uncomplicated to live with them. I should be thankful enough, be obliged and so much grateful towards Jang Woo for agreeing to take me in with him. Now, with me included into the group it consists to a total of 6 kids, and 1 adult which is Jang Woo. Sometimes, I wonder how the heck he could keep up to feed us all, he must’ve really cared and loved each one of us as his own children. Thus, I admire him for that, he has my total and exclusive respect nonetheless. The house is amazing, it had this cozy homely feeling everywhere inside and I absolutely love it. During the first time I arrived here, they were rather surprised to have met me, but in some way they welcomed me with open arms and gracious hearts. Frankly, they’re noticeably different and are the most unique combination of people I’ve come across in my entire life. In spite of that, they’re able to live in harmony and always on cloud nine. If this were the people whom I’m destined to be with for the rest of my life, than I’d be more than glad to protect and cherish every one of them without reluctance. They have lighten up my life, and gave me a distinct reason to carry on. Well, enough with the dilly-dallying though, I guess introducing my new family is more appropriate for the current moment.
 
Firstly, I would like to begin with the one and only girl of our family, which is Gong Minzy. She’s the backbone of this family, our pillar of strength as she’s the most capable person to keep the whole thing going around the house. Don’t be deceived by her small and adorable appearance, she’s the complete opposite of that once you get to know her for certain. We can be overly protective when something happens to her, she’s our lovable maknae after all. Although she’s our little mascot, but her background story shatters my heart, in fact it makes me entirely furious with the world. Born as an illegitimate child to a e mother, and an unknown father. Raised in the worst environment, she was forced to beg for money to where her mother takes her. Constantly owning no permanent place to live, she’d live her whole life wandering around the streets. Her mother would countlessly go in and out of the jail, when finally she decided to sell Minzy as a slave to a e man overseas. That was when Jang Woo rescued her, she was found to have fainted at derelict alley near the patrolling area he had been assigned at that night. She was the first one to be saved, and gathered as one of the group. I could see the way Jang Woo would look and talk at her, that old man really loves her to an extent whereby he’d do anything to make her happy, healthy and safe all together. 
 
Next, after rescuing her it was then Kim Jongin’s turn to be discovered by Jang Woo. He’s the eldest, the tallest and not to mention the most fearless guy between us. I would say, he’s like the second in charge whenever Jang Woo’s not around. Besides that, we share a room together, and he’s awesome to be with. He’d bully us when he gets the opportunity and he’s such a prick to when he does that. But, he cares for you more than anyone else there is. He sincerely guides us about the way of life, and basically he’s the greatest hyung ever. I adore him in so many ways, seriously I can’t live a day without him. And I’ll tell you, he’s bitter life is extreme. The worst one of all. Honestly, I don’t know how he managed to survive all the way up until now. At least I knew who my mother and father was, at least I had fond memories of them. Unfortunately, Jongin hyung didn’t. He never knew who his parents were, he never got the chance to be with them even for just a while. According to him, he was dumped at a church on a rainy night. The pastor found him, and he was raised by the man but it wasn’t long because he died of heart attack. Soon, at the age of 6 he had no one to care for him, no one to send him at an orphanage or some sort. Therefore, he lived on the streets too when one day some stranger kidnapped him to be human trafficked as a slave, working on a lot of jobs for the rest of his life. He managed to escape when the cops invaded the place full of refugees from many countries, seeking to live here in Korea. Each day, Jongin had to fight in order to get a meal, he had to endure living amid hundreds of people he didn’t know, being trapped and enslaved in the midst of that catastrophe. He grew up alone, with no comfort, no friends, no one to be by his side through critical times in his life. Then again, he never gave up. 
 
Moving on, with both Minzy and Jongin conscripted, the next member was Lee Seungri. His past life wasn’t piteous as the rest of us, but still he had a lot to atone for his misdemeanors doings. Our second youngest maknae was a delinquent kid, someone who has rendered many crimes even though he’s still very young. His single mother raised him without his drug addicted father, but her love wasn’t enough to nurture him into a well-behaved boy. When his mother died, he was passed towards his uncle who was a felonious criminal, and as soon as that he was taught to become a willful boy. He was mischievous and created a lot of trouble around him. He even created a group of wayward kids like him, and they’d meander everywhere around places bring about disturbance. Seungri was a notorious juvenile, he was well known for his sneakiness and skillful mischiefs. He somehow was caught by Jang Woo, when he tried to pickpocket him at the subway. Jang Woo didn’t send him to jail though, Seungri was given a second chance because Jang Woo believed deep down somewhere in Seungri’s heart he never intended to do those things, he was only pursuing for attention and yearning for affection. After consulting Seungri in an emotional conversation, he agreed to let be gone be by gone and to do his utmost and all he can in becoming a better person to others. Now, it’s proved as he’d fight for what’s right and defending the weaker ones in need. He might still behave impishly, but he’ll never act and do the way he used to. 
 
Following after was Yong Junhyung, he’s story is just simple because he was the son of Jang Woo’s friend who had no one worried about his fate as an orphan. None of Junghyung’s family members wanted to take responsibility and care for him, and all because of his father’s choice in marrying his mother who had no affluent status similar to his father’s prosperous side. He wasn’t even deemed as a family member at all, they discarded him from the family line when his parents died in a car accident. Jang Woo found out about the situation, and straightaway he took him inside in their family, and Junghyung was eternally thankful for being considered as a member of their small family, and portrayed as the intelligence of our group. Even Jongin would gladly listen to his ideas and opinions about various matters related to us. 
 
Last but not least, it was Lee Junho the face of our group conferring to Minzy that is. The boy who lived, since he was caught up in his house which was on fire but managed to be the only survivor of the event. It was a horrific tragedy, to living through regardless of the fact that your family members were perished in the disaster. We shared almost the same fatality, to be alive when the rest of our loved ones were gone. He told me, that he began to lose faith in god, and blamed the world for its unreasonable ways. He didn’t want to die though, but he wanted others to feel the same way that he did, so he started a fire at the hospital where he was being confined for the time being. The whole level was outrageously burned, but no one died only a few were injured because of it. To his luck, nobody suspected him as the one who invoked the fire, but the abiding guilt made him to come clean about the chaos he initiated at the hospital. By chance, when he was held captive for investigation it was Jang Woo who’s in charge of the inspection, and like the considerate man that he was he immediately sympathized with him and said no word to anyone else. The case was classified as an accident, and slowly overlooked as time passes by. Junho was taken on board as the fifth member of group, and he’s traumatize heart has slowly being healed, also his ruined faith has being reinstated back. His heart was no longer vengeful, he had finally learned to let go and opened his mind towards life’s adversities. He’s the funniest one, and when being paired with Seungri their intractable. Their jokes and pranks make the household livelier every day. Maybe, Junho has found the reason for him to continue on without hating life anymore.  
 
            At last, I’ve felt the ultimate joy of life. We laughed, we shared, we cried, we talked and we created new memories together. Life was even so hard, but we unify with one another, and never left anyone behind or forgotten. Who knows what may happen in the future, what must happen or not to in the coming of time, but all that matters, is that I have to remain by their side. Bring on the rain, the storm or anymore ers in life. I will withstand them all with the special bonds I have and conquer those with the strength of my heart.
 
To be continued;