Title Unavailable. Please Insert Your Happy Ending Title Here.

I Shine Inside

-------------IU----------------

I blankly staggered around the town square. I thought back to the night of the concert. First I thought about Onew’s confession. Of course his made my heart jump. I mean whose wouldn’t when you’re in love? But then again… the words felt weird… empty. Then I thought to Jonghyun’s confession. His made my heart beat so much that it made me dizzy. What was this feeling? Every time I thought about him, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. I shut my eyes hard and hit my cheeks with clenched fists.

Snap! Out! Of! It!

“IU! Over here IU!” I heard Onew shout.

Oh, great! I’m hearing things! What did I ever do to you God?

I turned around and saw Onew running towards me, smiling like an idiot and waving his hand back and forth.

Now I’m hallucinating??? You’re just messing with me now, aren’t you big guy?

I pinched myself and winced at the pain.

Okay… so I’m not dreaming. Then.. why?.. Oh God…

I turned around and ran. Apparently not fast enough because Onew soon came up and tackled me down.

“There you are! I’ve been looking all over for you,” Onew said.

I was merely inches away from his face. I was shocked for a moment… but no heartbeat… what’s going on?

“So, beautiful, what’s your answer?” He asked as we got up.

“What?” I asked.

“To my confession, silly,” he chuckled.

“About that…” I said.

All of the sudden, a group of people with cameras started flashing at us. I looked around confused when Onew put his arm around me and smiled at the cameras.

“Who are these people?” I asked.

“News reporters!” Onew said excitedly.

“IU, Onew! What’s the status on your relationship so far?” a reporter asked.

“We are totally in love,” Onew replied.

“No. You’re not,” I heard Jonghyun say.

Thank you. Because adding Jonghyun into the equation would totally help me out. THANKS.

Jonghyun took me by the wrist and pulled me over to his side.

“Stop forcing Ji Eun-ah into saying something she doesn’t want to say,” Jonghyun said. “Let’s go.” He said to me.

As Onew stepped forward to grab me back, Key stepped in and blocked his way.

“No she likes me!” Onew shouted, trying to get past Key.

“No, she doesn’t like either of us,” Jonghyun shouted back.

The two bickered back and forth making my head spin out of control. I put my hands up and pushed all three of them away.

“ENOUGH!” I screamed. “Let me speak for myself!”

Everyone quieted down; even the news reporters stopped taking pictures. The three turned to face me as I spoke. I turned to Onew first.

“Onew… I have one thing to say to you,” I said.

“Aw, babe! I knew you’d pick me,” he said, stepping forward.

I put my hand up. “Uh, no. Shut up and listen,” I said sternly. “When I was Ji Eun, you ignored me. You made fun of me.  You insulted my dreams. All the while, you did this with no hesitation. But suddenly when I become IU, you have the goo goo eyes for me? I was there for you and all you did was push me away. Now that I’ve changed you want me to come closer? You know, they say don’t judge a book by its cover. I go further by saying, because if you do, that book is going to come flying off the shelf and smacking you in the face. So thanks, but no thanks. I don’t need a book with empty words. It’s about time this book hits you in the face.”

Onew stood there in complete disarray. His eyes darted back and forth and he began to sweat. I turned to Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun… I’ve never seen you more than a friend. It’s true, I’ve never looked at you the way you look at me,” I said. He turned his head to the side, hurt. “But.”

I continued.

Jonghyun turned his head back to me.

“Now I realized that I have been unfair. All this time, I’ve been doing exactly what Onew did to me… I pushed the one who cared about me away. And I realized now that I was wrong for doing so. Well, you know, a diamond can’t be broken by just anything…”

Jonghyun pouted.

“But you must be a magic man,” I added. “Because you’ve surely broken through this diamond.”

Jonghyun looked puzzled. He scratched his head and asked, “So what you’re saying…”

I stepped towards him.

------Jonghyun--------

She stepped towards me.

-----------IU-------------

I closed my eyes.

------Jonghyun---------

She closed her eyes.

-------Both--------------

And our lips fit together perfectly like the last two pieces of a puzzle. We listened to the sound of the paparazzo’s cameras, click click away.

We heard Key whisper, “Yes!” out loud.

Onew shuffled dejectedly away from the scene, seeing his loss. At that moment, the start of a budding relationship bloomed.

---------IU---------------

I let go and said to him, “I love you, Jonghyun.”

---------Jonghyun------

“I’ve always loved you,” I replied.

---------Key-------------

Lol, I get a point of view, too? NEAT! Wait! Wait don’t go yet! Uh, um, not sure what to say. Oh, right! These tw-

---------Onew-----------

Rejected by a beautiful girl… maybe it's time to change... oh, well, at least I get a point of view.

----------Key----------

No! My point of view! Get lost! Uh, um, quick. I hope these two have a wonderful life together. Oh, gosh. They’re such a good coup-

----------Minho & Taemin-----------

Whoa, wait, why do we have to share a point of view?

 

FIN

 

---------Key----------

No wait! I wasn’t finished D: . Sad face!

 

----------vnxazn------

I SAID FIN DAMN IT.

 

------Key--------------

-ple! HAH, for you author.

 

---------vnxazn--------

God, dang it, Key….. marry me?

 

---------Key-----------

…….. Ring ding dong ring ding dong….. oh look! My phone is ringing, better go get that. ~walks away~

 

-------vnxazn--------

OTL my feels, have died. Author can’t do NUTTIN’ in her own story ;_;

Epilogue:

The two lived on together happily as one of the most perfect couples. Onew went on to learn to get past his bad personality and bring out a shining nicer personality. Of course his fans were still hot for him, even though he completely made himself look like a jerk. Key went on to be a great wingman despite the fact that the only experience he’s ever really had was from Korean dramas. Minho and Taemin… well… they’re still in SHINee? I don’t know, they were in here for like two lines… At the age of sixteen, Oh SaeKyun finally came back to see IU in concert. When he went backstage, he admitted into revealing the secret, but it was because the “nice people” had told him it was for the sake of his angel, and he just couldn’t help it. Of course he immediately followed up with a marriage proposal to IU in which Jonghyun stepped in, picked the boy up, and placed him outside the back exit.

~Thanks for reading folks~

---------Oh SaeKyun-----------

I never got a point of view… oh, wait, there it is :D . Okay. Bai~~ … and can somebody let me back in? It’s really cold out here…. I think a monsoon is coming……………. Guys???........ IU-noona?............. Jong-Hyung?.......... Anyone? Q_Q!!!!


Hope you guys enjoyed reading along! Aw these two :)... get a room >_> kissing in public.... I still feel bad making Onew look bad Q_Q... oh... well... whatevs ;)