Inside VS Outside

I Shine Inside

-----------IU--------------

All our jaws dropped as we read the latest Kpop news on our computer.

IU ACTUALLY SHINEE'S NERDY FRIEND?

In latest news, after an interview with the boy who miraculously recieved a heart after IU visited him with an unknown friend who went by the name "Jong-hyung", he told us a secret bigger than any kept before.

"IU-noona is an angel! But she's a really cool angel! An angel with two names," Oh SaeRyun said.

"What are these two names?" We asked.

"Um, I think it was IU and... um.... Ji Eun-noona," was his reply.

We ask the questions, "Why would IU wear a disguise to hang out with SHINee? Is the mysterious Jong-Hyung none other than SHINee's own Kim Jonghyun? Is this secret relationship just a misunderstanding... OR.... is it a scandal?"

-KPOP News

Everyone turned their heads toward me. Flustered I quickly got up and ran out the door. Jonghyun came running out along with me.

"Wait. Ji Eun-ah, calm down," Jonghyun said, grabbing my wrist. I stopped and turned around.

--------Jonghyun--------

I expected to see tears streaming down her face, but instead she kept a placid look upon her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She smiled. "I guess that secret's out."

"I can't believe SaeRyun would hurt our trust like that," I said.

She shook her head. "No. It was my fault. SaeRyun is a little kid, he didn't know how important this really was."

"But... what about Onew?" I asked hesitantly.

"We'll see where fate takes us. He can either like me for my inside... or my outside," She said quietly.

There was an awkward pause between us.

"Then..." I continued. "Would you stay with him if he says he likes you for your looks?"

She said nothing. She looked at me with pleading eyes and lightly hugged me.

"Don't worry too much about me," she said. "Worry about tonight, you have a concert tonight. And I'll be there."

She then turned and walked away, and I let her go. Though she said not to worry, my heart was more distressed than the sinking Titanic.